saturday 25/04/2009

5 messages

If character has a power = power opp this wil count even if he has 1 pill and the opposite 12??

Should I sell Kolos and Kenny to buy Rubie Zatman Dorian Oxen ?

Wrong perception, Aasha. You generally remember unfavourable outcomes more often than favourable outcomes; same for unlikely outcomes over likely ones. Plus you must not look at a dozen games but rather at hundreds of thousands. And no, obviously, UR did not reveal their source code, so you cannot check it directly

Let's see...I believe All Stars, Sentinel, Freaks, and GHEIST are the four clans most likely to see an update. The other clans have either gotten an update in 'this cycle', or were near the end of the previous cycle.

Replace the cheap guy (Gran Vistas his name) with Andsom

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=abilities

Everyone refresh your page and it will be ok.smiley

friday 24/04/2009

Thanks, anyone else got any ideas?

Well alot of people tend to play more mix decks then mono and the one you got right now is great, but for DTs you need a smaller stared deck. you uppers and sakrohm is wonderfylly balanced but here's some fixes.
trinmxxt to murray and dorian to either oxen or some other good low star, like frankie hi

for that nightmare deck, i'd say try to go with lower stars for DTs, like Ikki there, said they're kinda hard to use in DTS but this shoudl be good

26 stars
phyllis
azgroth
glorg
dieter
timmy
nerfeniti
sargh
kenny

but for a T2 surv deck this is how i;d go about it
morphun (any good leader could do tho)
kolos
kenny
azgroth
nistarok
ielena
glorg
azel

if you wanna know about some other clans, i could give my opinion, just Pm me if want more help

My suggestion would be Dayton over Skiner.
Against SOA, Dayton only loses damage and can still win rounds with his power to prevent your opponent from damaging you.

Since Uppers are the most common clan used in DTs, you don't want to have to dance both Copper and Skiner between all the Jackie, Rubie and occasional Wendel cards.

Skiner is a great bluff card and would be more valuable in a random tournament.

Theres only 4 ways to increase Damage, 1.Fury (uses 3 pillz) 2. +Damage Abilities (cards like kolos and beetenka ) 3. +Damage Bonus (when 2 or more cards from the same clan are in your hand, bonus is activated and certain clans have +Damage bonus like fang pi clang and la junta ) 4. Timber (If he is drawn in your hand, you recieve a bonus 1 damage to each card)

With that said there is also decreasing damage. 1. -Damage abilities(cards like uranus and veenyle ) 2. -Damage bonus ( pussycats ) 3. Vholt (If a player draws him, then all of the opponents cards with more than 5 damage lose 1 damage)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=479184&commentLanguage=2

it has work ok for me but is there any changes needed?

Not really

Hugo
chiro
bryan
naginata
emeth
jane ramba
no nam
burger or trish

Sorry I just bought nobrodroid and rowdy
pls close this subject

Fang Pi are lots of fun and can make matches quick though they do have potential... it is hard to compete with the Uppers/Montana powerhouses in T2 Dts. As for ELO... Gheist/Roots are still the dominant forces. If you want to try Fang Pi in Dts I would suggest this amazing Montana/Fang Deck. Montana + Fang The creator told me he got great results.

I'd say go for a mix of attack uppers or downers and a damage increaser, i have done ok, not great but enough to get buy using junks and fang pi. but im not into elo much so dont liscen to me.

No Damage redcuer i mean

Create a subject