Clara
Yayoi
Wanda
Noon Stevens 1*
Naginata
Jane Ramba 2*
Tank
Trish

A few unleveled but they aren't expensive to maintain. This deck is high damage and DR mean you can overcome the lack of +/- attack

Lol yea man Megadriver is right. Most people that play Bangers got those cards. Like me XD

Well you could make it ELO by changing tana to Lulabee and wee lee to shayna smiley

Does it matter? Rescues pwns all. I HATE Rescue. So much I refuse to use them, know ALMOST exactly how many pills each card is gonna take and I still get killed. I HATE RESCUE!

Use Lobo. Kangaroos are cool. smiley

Is a good deck. Swap Glorg for Kenny. Rubie for Zatman.

Only saying this because you already have 2 SOA cards, so Kenny would be a good card to add instead of Glorg.

Get rid of Rubie for her horrible low attack. Zatman is a much better choice (If you can afford him).

Yeah, either one works for me, either i get a damage reducer or a attacker, dosen't matter to me

I still like svenssmiley
Who cares if it has 1000+ replies..

monday 30/03/2009

Zatman
Dorian
Oxen
Wendel

Edd
Sharon
Spiaghi
Mona

Or Please Post

BEST ELO DECK FOR MONTANA UPPERS

Junkz
Gibson, Veenyle, Gil and Lolly

Plz i need more comments

All-Star-Elo-Mono

comment and rate please.

Endo (C), Hattori (R),Sakazuki (C), Unagi (C),Windy Mor (U),Xia Leming (U), Yu Mei (U) and Yusuke (U).....most of the time i use Sakazuki (C) or yuske to attack first follow the second round with leming and if i dont have him i uasualy i just dont pill the second round. during the third round i use Hattori (R) to finish off, but some tims i'll use one of the other Fang Pi Clang to finish in the 4th; this plan works pretty well except when i face leviathon or characters like him....any way rate me deck

sunday 29/03/2009

6 cards with reduction should do the job smiley but I don't like Corrina...prefere Murray in her slot or open up 1 star somewhere (gogo Wanda) and put petra in over her

I agree with filipek92's idea.. only radek to scopica is optional

Nice tanto89 ur deck cheap and effective with this deck my elo now 1144 i am still plying .......its true u cant get lots of win but man .........its not bad at wall

Stop means that if someone stops your characters ability, your characters ability will take effect...

Endo, hattori,sakazuki, unagi,windy mor,xia leming, yu mei and yusuke.....most of the time i use sakazuki or yuske to attack first follow the second round with leming and if i dont have him i uasualy i just dont pill the second round. during the third round i use hattori to finish off, but some tims i'll use one of the other fang pi clang to finish in the 4th; this plan works pretty well except when i face leviathon or characters like him....any way rate me deck

Thanks dude

Close

saturday 28/03/2009

I think its pretty gud wat you think
6 Possible 1HitKOs

Create a subject