wednesday 15/04/2009

Hmm, my post didn't turn out right... Here is what its supposed to be:

Read the rules. Every thing would be explained there. It is most likely you are playing in random, and you will find out more about random in the rules smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php

Okay so im gonna get rid of oyoh and add
Eryik
Jessie
Striker

thanks for the help guys.

Jane Ramba isn't really low dmg.. especially in mono.. you got the 6 dmg, and that's honestly all you need for 2hko purposes =P

tuesday 14/04/2009

Sorry got mixed up in my tabs did not mean to post this here

Yeah, that's a pretty standard T2 survivor deck from what I've seen...the strategy is simply to overwhelm the opponent with ridiculously high power(as high as 14 if I'm not mistaken). And there are enough good bluff cards in there to make overpowering a viable option...worst hand would probably be Ambre, Miss Lulabee, Buck, Shayna or something like that. And even that's a pretty awesome hand

I get more from danger coz i have bad luck but if you go for new blood here are my top tips:
if you get the new cards - sell em straight away
if you get jungo - keep untill they are out of the packs then the price will rise

@sakru
loma noju is not good put in striker instead or alexi

Sakru
the cards you named cost lots of $$$ which i aint got

No Morphun wasnt appearing in the cards I was looking at. However it is possible a plus pillz was used and I didnt note it.

ATLEAST 6 pillz was used not counting the first one. This has happened before. Thus why I posted to ask for my future knowledge.

Thank you for the replies and giving me the chance to learn. smiley

It is a mono elo deck with the following cards all at max level

Kolos
Glorg ( or new four star guy whos name I forgot, if i can afford him)
sheitane
Timmy
Nimminte (er whatever) a.k.a. mummy dude
Sargh
Eadh
Erzebet (actually a mona wiht 1 less damage smileysmileysmileysmiley

Tell me if it is good. Rate 0-10 (10=best ever, 0= worst card combination I could have possibly made) smiley

Vermyn N

It happened to me, it is some sort of glitch.

monday 13/04/2009

I hope to be 1 day!

NEED MORE COMMENTS

Yeah fang pi is bad in elo without crs and hattori is weak compared to uranus and vermyn through their damage reducing capabilities smiley

With lennox cos he has 9 dam

While Montanna/upper owns in t1 t2.
In elo you might want to try sakrom for some damage reduction.

2 options

1) Play , get better, win in ELO

2) Play , get better, win Events

3) Continue spending more money

Ok. ill see how it plays out. Last week i had 4 piranas but i still used Clara, soz yeah

Create a subject