wednesday 01/04/2009

Cards always gain experience.
until they reach top level.
however, some cards are played earlier due to the high power, or ability at lower levels.
some cards such as Zatman, Wanda, Svelthlana will see play at 1 star due to the power they possess.
meanwhile, cards with damage reduction, stops might be seen before max level.
other cards, cards with low power, and no ability before max level won't see such playability.
cards like Kolos, before max are dismal for their star count.

with only 25 stars to work with, some corners have to be cut.
though it means you have to buy new cards a lot to maintain the low level.

this is also why some cards seem to be more expensive at lower star counts.

It is this reason... that there are often multiple ELO decks for different levels.
you don't have to stick to one deck, once you get higher, you can switch out for one more suited for the decks your opponent will likely be using.
the biggest problem with your little chart, which becomes more complicated i'm sure...
is that some clans rely on bonuses, while others rely on abilities...
this is part of strategy.
so, therefore... Roots>Sentinel>piranas>(Roots)......
this makes clans like All stars pretty good due to their reliance on ability, or bonus, but not both.
though there are a wider variety now than there were a year ago of decks in the top elo scores.

oh my god... why am i posting... i quit this game months ago...

I am just starting off and have been playing for a few weeks. I started off with a La Junta / Sentinel clan and i'm using my leaders along with it. I am starting to form a mono La Junta clan and have so far bought Masamu and Burger to compliment my Mitch, Leo, Winifred and Myke. I am also looking to reduce my deck to a type 1 and elo, so as to get more credits. Would i have to remove the leaders from my deck to do this? I am going to buy danger packs in approximately 1 month, as that is when my phone credit expires and I do not usually use it all. Before i spend money though, i want to know if a mono La Junta deck is the way to go, and if so, what cards i should use with it.

FPC mono with Hattori... I don't know what your budget is, but how about-

ELO- Hattori, Ryuichi, Chan, Yu Mei, Yusuke, Elya Cr, Unagi, Marlysa Cr
---- at the begining of the match decide which two characters you want to go for the 2hko with... try to bluff with hattori and Ryuichi and take advantage of your mirrors whenever you get a chance... a ohko with Yu Mei is always a beautiful thing.

T2- Lao Cr, Kinjo, Lost Hog, Ryuichi, Sung Tsu, Kerozinn Cr, Hattori, Chan
---- either just go for the ohko or the bluff and use any other two for the 2hko

I really find that a better way to utilize FPC is in a half-deck, but that's just my opinion.

Does anyone have advice in a ulu watu/uppers deck? Im trying to make onesmiley

Uppers ain't overpowered in elo. If you said dts, sure. Dorian, jackie, zatman and ruby makes for a killer 15* halfdeck.

But in elo? Not all that. And nearly always halfdecks cause mono uppers is nowhere near top tier. So as a clan hardly overpowered if you're relying on other clans to fill the gaps. Add the new voting system, and its likely they'll be gutted just like sentinals. Seriously, their top 3 are banned or near banned. Not much left after that. Low stars are crap, and most of the unbanned 3-4*s are either obvious or get owned by soa, sob, or power reduction.

Forget what shwqa_MOB says fang pi clang is a great clang and if your willing to put in the work they can be a very powerful can very cabable of defeting la junta and even ghiest. look at my deck samurai showdown it might help you out a bit

Take willy out - he is canned poo. Put in Vermyn N

The only essentials I would consider are Jane Ramba and Bryan. It depends on what your other half deck is the rest of the Juntas are up to you.

tuesday 31/03/2009

Use them both and save the stars for the big boys? That's what I would do.

I would say Pussycat/La Junta is your best bet right now
Clara
Yayoi
Wanda
Noon Stevens 1*
Naginata
Jane Ramba 2*
Tank
Trish

A few unleveled but they aren't expensive to maintain. This deck is high damage and DR mean you can overcome the lack of +/- attack

Lol yea man Megadriver is right. Most people that play Bangers got those cards. Like me XD

Well you could make it ELO by changing tana to Lulabee and wee lee to shayna smiley

Does it matter? Rescues pwns all. I HATE Rescue. So much I refuse to use them, know ALMOST exactly how many pills each card is gonna take and I still get killed. I HATE RESCUE!

Use Lobo. Kangaroos are cool. smiley

Is a good deck. Swap Glorg for Kenny. Rubie for Zatman.

Only saying this because you already have 2 SOA cards, so Kenny would be a good card to add instead of Glorg.

Get rid of Rubie for her horrible low attack. Zatman is a much better choice (If you can afford him).

Yeah, either one works for me, either i get a damage reducer or a attacker, dosen't matter to me

I still like svenssmiley
Who cares if it has 1000+ replies..

monday 30/03/2009

Zatman
Dorian
Oxen
Wendel

Edd
Sharon
Spiaghi
Mona

Or Please Post