friday 27/03/2009

In my point of view, you should buy danger

why you might ask

best expensive cards of action
Marco, Kerry, alec, charlie, yayoi, jane ramba, copper, coby, hawk, Marina, Striker

best expensive cards of Cool Attitude
Blaaster, vermyn N, wee lee, tanaevera, Gil, ratanah, shakra, Ongh, Slyth

Best expensive cards in Danger
Kenny, Kolos, Zatman, Dorian, Jackie, leviatonn, dahlia, bloodh, hawkins, Graksmxxt

danger cards has more expensive cards than other clans ... still it will depend on your luck though

Consistant, eh? Well if you make a Fang Pi/La Junta deck it'll be consistantly bad smiley.

But really, I find to have a consistantly good deck you need to have a deck that can weather anything. What I mean by that is look at the two clans you picked, All Stars and Ulu Watu. +2 pow and -2 pow. Their pretty much the same. That is bad. A good deck has two clans which have different bonuses and at least half the characters need to be able to live without their ability and the other half need to be able to live without their bonus,

Also I think a good deck should have damage reduction. Why? A free no pillz round can be the difference between a win and a loss. And they also make the best bluffs, like Marina and Wolfgang. Will they do good damage or did I spend no pillz on them...

SOA and SOB are not required, but can be helpful at times. Everything has a counter though. Sure Roots is powerful and arguably the current best but a good Junkz or Sentinal deck can deal with them easily(+8 att and high power). Sure Sentinal is doing well, but a good Pussycats/Sakrohm deck can eat them alive.

Well, you've effectively chosen 3 clans that, well truthfully, suck together in most every mode...
I'd agree with Amuous on the decks though.

Eh, they are kinda both. They got some good defense with DR's and SOA's, but their bonus makes them good offensively.
And as a monoclan, Eyrik is definitely good. His reduction goes first and then the All stars bonus kicks in

thursday 26/03/2009

This deck is not very good. Kluwn sucks. Compare Olga to Kluwn.

Olga 8 power/ 3 damage/ level 3/ Ability -2 power minimum 5

Kluwn 5 power/ 5 damage/ level 3/ Ability -2 power minimum 5 (With the bonus Kluwn is 7/3. 1 less power then Olga.)

Also you shouldn't have so many clans. Replace Uranus with Vermyn N. Take out Klwun and put in B Ball.

Rubie is the win over Frankie any day. The SOA is wonderful when you run into Kolos, Uranus or pill manipulators. She can be thrown out after you hit with a 6 damage card to suck pillz or, if you think your opponent will only pill enough to beat her naked, get a sneaky KO.

Frankie is a non-factor in DT play now, unless you're already running Zatman, Rubie and Oxen and, for some sick reason, want him instead of Jackie.

Here is a little beauty of a preset
ELO/ uppers and sentinel
i suspect this deck will soon either have a lot of banneds cards in the future, and a lot of times half of it wont be playable smiley
so use it while u can

please rate and comment
thank you very much smiley

8 messages

Actually dont matter everyone
i have made some good decks

If you are buying specifically to sell the cards... what is really the best option?
I've done the math, and it really isn't worth it to buy 1000 credits at a time... slightly better, but not worth all the hassle.. however it could really be worth it to buy decks instead of packs... does anyone have exact specifics?

Burt If Your Doing ELO And Stanford If Your Doing Dailies

The other day i got to 13 survivor wins easy using a deck with nothing but damage recution

the deck is deleted

it has some weakness, but in the end, all you really need is a large damage dealing turn, maybe 2 if its late survivor and cost using the other ones.

AiR-GeaR-IKKi is right you find a deck that you like and you think that you can do well with it then use it and try it against other people. If you dont like it try another deck or go half half decks.

Its good. You will get some good power to defeat people, and defense to fend off others

wednesday 25/03/2009

Funky space
This was just so easy to make and its actually quite good.

Striker can always be replaced easily, but it does mean a few less KOs..

deleted by Dreamweaver!
I think this is purely awesome!
Please comment and rate!

tuesday 24/03/2009

SORRY EVERYONE

Scarletsabrex:
ok first of all I lied. It is true that I am a level 7. I lied because iv'e read some other subjects and stuff and the guy who wrote the subject wanted something like ''can you help me please? I am trying to make a deck that is pure... And that if I have all the money in the whole game which cards would I get the make the best deck for Elo''. Then people reply with something like this '' Oh heres a budget deck'' Then I was thinking like dude he asked you for a deck and he didn't care about the price so why give him a deck with a budget?!? That is why I lied because I didn't want that kind of answer. And the cards that I put out are not cards that I have it's just a deck that I think is the best deck that is pure Bangers for Elo. But since I was a noob I wanted advice. So I had to lie to you guys. Very Sorry. smiley

Create a subject