monday 06/04/2009

All Star Pu$$ie$
Tell me what to change

Crappy, weak cards are there for a reason; so that new players (that aren't willing to lay down tons of money on this game) can purchase those cards in the market to get a taste of what it's like to buy and sell. Rewriting these cards simply means that new weak cards need to be made to compensate. There's no reason to recreate these cards.

I used tis one to get 8 wins just now
CoOol nAn

sunday 05/04/2009

I would mix them with a -+attack clan to patch up their weakness in 1pillvs 1pill play

Thanks for the suggestions

Good deck but ji would change shann to bodenpower but its your choice

Thanks to opinion. Many people say to integrate a Leader on my Deck.
I´m gonna change Kolos to a Leader, maybe Eryik, like you say.
Thanks

Comment and vote
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=441897

If you could get your hands on Vickie Cr at 3*s she'd be simply amazing...

I made a couple suggestions on the preset, but overall pretty good... you said you took 7th in a dt.. better than I can boast. smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=442108
added taigo for gabrielle

Yes it is possible to make a angel face
But you need to not expire ,leave,or time-out your battles

Thankyou. smiley

saturday 04/04/2009

I think its because soon one has to go cr and every one wants to have it before it goes cr and becomes over priced

The Deck Was deleted smiley

I think this Should be closed...

Gil
Rowdy
Veenyle
Gibson

Shann
Blaaster
Graff
B Ball

Nonono Lehane is the best card in UR right now, hands down.

It's not because of the 2 damage she deals, it's because of the damage she prevents on top of the damage she deals coz let's face it, you either overpill to beat Lehane or you sacrifice one of your cards.

Needing 2 more pillz than what Lehane has is too crippling. And she's a 2-star so sometimes you need 3 more because otherwise it'd tie.

If you run them both mono, Sentinel is probably a tad better. However, Hawk and Lehane are banned in elo and are likely to be banned frequently, so a mono La Junta deck would be more generally usable. There are also several great La Junta/Sentinel split decks in the public presets that I remember seeing - I'll post links when I find them again. So, personally, I'd say mono Junta is a great way to go, but when you can afford the more expensive sentinels, try collecting them too and see how this work for you! At the end of the day, the deck you run is really more up to your individual play style than anything else, and since both these clans have great potential, you really can't go wrong.

The first one is really nice but imho both Shakra and Ratanah will stay banned for a long time with the new system.

Have to test the rescue one but it's probably the best rescue build and will be very strong next week with both Sentinels/Roots getting hard bannings and Uppers probably using Zatman again

Prince Junior is probably the best Montana 2* that would fit into that deck, Neon, but otherwise looks like a great plan!

friday 03/04/2009

But 2k more expensive..every ~10 fights smiley

Wanda + Gewn as 1* Fillers are great but really really expensive to maintain

Create a subject