*5 rolph
*4 methane
*3 leviatonn
*2 Z3r0 D34d
*1 lilith

GG's! smiley

You just need smokey, tyd and hawkins, smiley

Cute deck, nice choices in cards, Marina instead of Loma Noju tho, smiley

Takes 3 life from an opponent's life if his ability is activated, but the ability has a stipulation where the opponent's life cannot be reduced lower than 5, GG's! smiley

Check public presets, smiley

Kolos is much better than Nistarok in almost very way. While Nistarok is more versatile, he becomes a waste of 5 stars as a damage reducer. If you have soa, Nistarok is better, too, but then again, you don't play Kolos against SOA... his SOB bonus makes GHEIST and Roots not affect him, and only drs and SOA abilities can stop him. Also, he is a fantastic bluff.

Nice ones Tanto.

Miss twice cr very cheap on market 20k lower than standard price buy 1 make some clintz

Its Very Nice smiley

Green Face smiley

I suggest buying full decks as you begin your collection, but once you get to 40-50%, you should move towards buying either the specialty packs of the clans your lacking in (for instance, if Ulu Watu and Junkz are the clans you have the least of, get Cool Attitude), or buying Danger/Action packs, which have many valuable cards to sell.

2 messages

Check the ELO rankings for the most used clans and subscribe to the newsletter, smiley

Trish hands down, smiley

Here's some help:

make a all sentinels deck, smiley

Try this bro and make 1300 easy, smiley

rolph *5
methane *4
leviatonn *3
bristone *3
Smokey *3
tyd *3
hawkins *2
tula *2

GG's! smiley

21 messages

Yey survey!smiley

26* stars, smiley

Sooo... i guess try to make a bangers jungo deck, smiley
list your cards so we can help you properly (maybe just list your 10 most expensive cards) smiley

3 messages

Check public presets, smiley

I would use junkz, sentinel, piranas or pussycats w/ this particular clan, smiley

Read game rules, smiley

Create a subject