saturday 28/02/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=battle

in a room with random, highest attack doesn't always win but you can compute the chances of winning in the given set of rules
in a no random room, highest attack always win
in a random room, if you have double your opponent's attack, you have a sure win
in case of same attack situations, card with lower star count wins, in case of same star counts, whoever attacked first wins.

please read the game's rules.

It is great deck for dts but one must feel out the dt first. If the dt seems to have many low lvl players then this deck can really rack up points in the hands of a very talented player. I play tested a deck just like this one recently before spianghi was released and against the lower lvl oponents it just racked up pts. It just must be used by someone who has really mastered it. When used in the right hands this deck could probably break 600pts with some slight changes like the addition of cards such as Lyse Teria Cr and such. smiley

friday 27/02/2009

Can anyone plx explain this to me plz on how this sytem works and the leaderbored Also which room is best to score lots of battle points for the daily weekly ect thing

5 messages

The onl yreally good all star you got is marina. You should by a jessie next to her, robb, randy, and you will get a decent half all stars.

If you think it worth your cash.

Wow u took the time to do that.... gratz dude smiley

Here's an ultimate survivor mode, No Crs!!!

Uppers
Jackie
Dorian
Zatman
Oxen

Ulu Watu
Lulabee
Tanaevera
Hikiyousan
Wee Lee

They don't usually lose. Only if you want them to.
In survivor, like *80% uses them, they really enhance your perfomance. You can just level up to get them
In elo, hardly anyone uses them

thursday 26/02/2009

For some odd reason my little "Poor Man's Disclaimer" got truncated so here we go again:

Note that in general, I do not use cards that cost more than 3k (normally under 2k actually) so please do not give me a Frown/Red Face just because I'm not rich =P For the wealthy, feel free to post a "Rich" alternative.

Here's my first batch of presets using various combinations of Montana, Roots and All Stars. It pretty much blew all my cash but it was fun coming up with ideas.

Montana + All Stars: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=374576
Montana + Roots: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=374635
All Stars + Roots: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=374574

Might be a while til I come up with more presets since I'm broke now (unless I get some sort of donation --_^). Hope you enjoy the above presets. =)

Not too sure if it applies to you but the server sometimes messes up if you have multiple instances of UR open.

wednesday 25/02/2009

Just use
jackie
jackie
jackie/dorian/rubie/samantha
hugo
zatman/dorian/rubie
zatman
zatman
dorian/rubie/samantha

Easy points if you play low levels. Also just use the classic rescue deck but take out the 5*s and lose alec for 2-3*s. Easy points if you can live with yourself.

Very good and funny. a SPANlSH mod made lt

DI Ieos

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=373003&list

tuesday 24/02/2009

I got a few 10* half deck ideas just mix and match

Piranas
Hawkins
Tyd
Smokey
Tula

Uppers
Rubie
Samantha
Wendel
Oxen

Sakrohm
Wakai
Murray
Uranus
Na Boh

Nightmare
Kenny
Ehad
Sheitane
Hel

Junkz
Gil
Veenyle
Onik
Otakool

La Junta
Wardog
Dean
Trish
Jane Rambo

Bangers
Giff
B ball
Sandy
Vermyn N 3*

Roots
Noodile 1*
Arno
Ratanah
Rico

I like Speed king idea but switch Scopica to Jalil because you really need more damage in that deck.

Only shows players whose levels are close to yours.

What clan would be best in survivor montana + hugo or bangers+ hugo

Denise might not have his full bonus
remember support means that for every team mate(in this case rescue) they would get +X
so lets say you have 4 rescue then
denise 4 power + 12 (since support+3 attack x 4= 12) =16
so oscar would get sure shot
BUT
if you only have denise in hand..random is on the loose.. smiley,

but if you do have full rescue(4 cards in that hand) that means it is a glitch.. and like what 0-JP has said sometime ago,get ready with your prt screen button and go make a report.. smiley

Good stuff. I never knew this. Thanks.

Create a subject