tyd *3
hawkins *2
tula *2

GG's! smiley

21 messages

Yey survey!smiley

26* stars, smiley

Sooo... i guess try to make a bangers jungo deck, smiley
list your cards so we can help you properly (maybe just list your 10 most expensive cards) smiley

3 messages

Check public presets, smiley

I would use junkz, sentinel, piranas or pussycats w/ this particular clan, smiley

Read game rules, smiley

I like your 3rd preset, reminds me of Pangya, smiley

Low budget huh, try the piranas, they have good cheap cards to match other clans and a great half deck w/ all stars, smiley

Stick w/ the rescue you got, they can make 1300 easily every week, smiley
w/ your money, buy cards from your favorite clan and expand your collection from there, smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=581181&subject_page=0

sunday 01/03/2009

I have taken tanto89's deck (DT montana upper) and put my spin on it
please can you rate and comment on it
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=380736&list

thanx mods

Keep on climbing

12:48 Elo …you have narrowly escaped from ILLESCAS ACB, los dioses del olimpo (5-4) – your ELO value after the match: 1442
12:44 Elo …you have beat 0-Y2JTay-EVO, €€ No Woman No Cry €€ (12-4) – your ELO value after the match: 1433
12:39 Elo …you have lost against 0 surf, Rage Against Unfairs (3-9) – your ELO value after the match: 1423
12:33 Elo …you have beat LF-GrandFrere, La Fraternité (10-1) – your ELO value after the match: 1444
12:28 Elo …you have won by forfeit against 0-Y2JTay-EVO, €€ No Woman No Cry €€ (11-7) – your ELO value after the match: 1436
12:21 Elo …you have won by forfeit against skayZ (8-4) – your ELO value after the match: 1427

I guess all stars can sometimes sneak below the montana's bonus, at least in random for a chance of winning with few pillz. Having a chance against a good player is good. You only really need sure shots against the bad opponents.

saturday 28/02/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=battle

in a room with random, highest attack doesn't always win but you can compute the chances of winning in the given set of rules
in a no random room, highest attack always win
in a random room, if you have double your opponent's attack, you have a sure win
in case of same attack situations, card with lower star count wins, in case of same star counts, whoever attacked first wins.

please read the game's rules.

It is great deck for dts but one must feel out the dt first. If the dt seems to have many low lvl players then this deck can really rack up points in the hands of a very talented player. I play tested a deck just like this one recently before spianghi was released and against the lower lvl oponents it just racked up pts. It just must be used by someone who has really mastered it. When used in the right hands this deck could probably break 600pts with some slight changes like the addition of cards such as Lyse Teria Cr and such. smiley

friday 27/02/2009

Can anyone plx explain this to me plz on how this sytem works and the leaderbored Also which room is best to score lots of battle points for the daily weekly ect thing

5 messages

The onl yreally good all star you got is marina. You should by a jessie next to her, robb, randy, and you will get a decent half all stars.

If you think it worth your cash.

Create a subject