friday 13/03/2009

He is missing if there are no offers at this time

4 messages

Well..i got few elo deck smiley so i will give you an idea of what deck is in my head..

the attack+defense
striker 4*
marina 4*
randy 3*
jessie 2*
charlie 4*
yayoi 4*
wanda 2*
gwen 2*
pro:you can attack while defending
cons:average power and expensive and average damage smiley and you need to pill wisely since this is not +/- attack clan..

23 messages

Yeah because if a card has max power the next lvl it should only get 2 damage so if she is no elo banned then gibson should be a 8/6 sob which go's toe to toe with jackie! which is definatly banned so yeah she should be banned

Heres the one i use when i dont wantto use montanas

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/list.php#state(0,20,date,desc,all,0,0,0,65200,0)

Hello,
I wazzupz, need your help to make a Bangers/? deck for Elo. I would like some suggestions please for a very good deck. And if you give me a preset make sure its not the page with all the presets but the exact one that you want me to see please

thursday 12/03/2009

O.k. i'm making a Bangers/Sentinel deck for Elo. I would like you guys to give me ideas for my deck please. Right now I have a deck that is Type 2 bangers only. I have Willy, Blaaster, Bodenpower, Lennox, Fifty, Sleam, Naykee and Hugo. Make use of em if u want to

Montana uppers work well

The last day and a bit I have been experimenting with bangers in ELO, and I have been using 2 different decks. Sure bangers may be a lil hard to use in elo, but with the right draw they are almost unbeatable. It also comes down to good bluffing and reading the opponent. Sure roots , junkz , sentinel , sakrohm , All stars , pussycats and piranas are more commonly used but they get boring. People often don't prepare for bangers and can be caught off guard.

This deck was probably the better of the 2, I use bangers for damage and piranas for bluff/block or gaining some pillz.
Pillz,Power,Damage n more pillz.

This deck was reasonable but nothing special, I know people prefer vermyn n over platoona but I thought I had enough damage reduction and wanted some extra power instead. (not created by me)
preset=309620

this is another deck I created a while ago, you wont be able to use this week because sentinel is banned. You can also swap luis for dayton, but with so many soa out there, not to mention nightmare and piranas, I prefer an soa I can throw away.
preset=241972

-peace

If you don't have neither o fthe best 4 cards for that deck you ain't doing very good lol.

You can make a nice cheap Montana deck, I'm a big fan. But the top 4 in Montana in my opinion: Edd, Mona, Spiaghi and Prince Jr., only Prince Jr. Is a bargain, and Mona and Spiaghi are overinflated right now. But what is good about Montana is there are a lot of characters you could replace Mona with such as Sharon, Giovanni, Oscar (in mono- Montana), Simon, etc...Spiaghi now makes Montana a very strong damage reduction clan as well between him, Octavia and Ricardo. Edd gives you a great SOB and Simon is an effective SOA, not great but he does the job against Piranas or Kolos. Don isn't great but price-wise he is a bargain 5*, although Hugo is probably better for them overall.

I think Jungo is a nice clan too. Their only expensive power card is Greow who is at 4k. They have an endless supply of amazing 3* that are at bargain prices: Scipio, Radek, Jalil, Ondile. Greow's STOP is very nice to have strategically. Their two expensive cards, Onggh and Slyth... Onggh is overrated, I mean, compare him to Maciej and Maciej doesn't even make it for Freaks. Slyth is powerful but he's predictable, inconsistent, and at 4* he is too expensive to use for bluff. Their 2* are a little lackluster: Mindy is decent, and Bors and Elea are playable: but not amazing like Scipio. The +2 life bonus is very nice. Jungo's weakness is lack of damage reduction and lack of strong SOA/ SOB- Psylo and Bors are suboptimal.

Nightmare is ok and a good complement to Jungo. Glorg, Sargh, Eadh are bargains.

Yeah I agree. Most of us live in capitalist countries so we should understand supply and demand and that if there is a need the market will shift to fill it.

I think its just a sign of a healthy marketplace and its redistributing clintz through the UR economy rather than having it horded by a few players with nothing to spend it on once they have all the cards.

Is there anything else that people can help me with this subject plz

Full blast type 2-unrestricted

*stars don't matter*
Power/Damage

4: +1 point
5: +2 points
6: +4 points
7: +6 points
8: +10 points
9: +12 points
10: 15 points
11: 16 points
12+: 18 points
SOA=2
SOB=1.8
Courage=0(horrible especially in all out type 2)
Supportsmiley- support=0, ability counts
Susceptability to SOA(weak when hit by SOA)= -3 points(you'll encounter lots of SOAS)
Damage Redcution- 1 point per 2 points
Poison=regular
+life=1 per point(more valuable)
+life per damage= acounts into damage
stopsmiley cards=2 points
OHKO- 2 points

this is the chart for type 2- unrestricted, similar but not quite.

wednesday 11/03/2009

Ok. I'll think about it but still I need more suggestion ppl

Despite games only having a maximum of 4rounds. thinking a few steps ahead is very crucial in the game and unless your opponent is aware of your attack (10% of the time) he will lose the fight as he tries to beat you with fury in desperation.

so when should you think ahead? well the best time to use it is when you have at least one blocker in your hand.
another place which it is quite effective is in survivor. why? because players are scared to use pillz as they are short of them in survivor. its not as effective in elo but alot of noobs and unexpirenced players will fall victim to this every time.

situation:
your hand: cooper, chloe, uranus, grammxxt
analysis
you have 1 nuke and three blockers. so you should think right i have alot of damage with cooper so if i can deal alot of damage to my oppenent then i can block for the rest of the game. so going all out or at least 8 pillz (just in case) and blocking the rest of the game will asure me of an easy victory.

In conclusion thinking a few steps ahead is an important skill to learn and will serve you well in many games to come.

Fluffy, he means to sell most of his collection that includes Eklore to get Vickie Cr.

I tried doing that once, got to 63k and then got sick so i just bought Jackie and an ELO deck. I don't think she is that necessary for a deck, although she does help a lot. Jackie easily stops her.

tuesday 10/03/2009

I'm going to use this one http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=237341&list
close please

Rescue is fairly weak in elo due to extreme dependence on abilities with overall lack of raw dmg, Pirianas actually perform quite well, Sokrohm makes a great half deck. sentinel is banned this week, Sokrohm makes a great half deck if you use Uranus, Petra, Murray and Wakai only 12* and can bed surprisingly effective. Roots are amazing in elo and are relatively cheap when compared to rescue and Nightmare.

Create a subject