sunday 08/02/2009

Normal cards may become CR in time, smiley

Before the match ends and if you have already lost... and u haven't used her in the match... you can leave the match, smiley

Rescue POWAAA POREVAAA! smiley

2 messages

Supply and demand... my 2 cents... smiley

Zatman cuz he is "The Wall"

You read, SAINT-STERK. Please - you read.

"Your charging people for help when there are others who will help for free? Ok... What makes your advice worth the charge?"

"Most wouldn't pay for advice, nor even THINK of it. Unless your advice/tutoring is amazingly elite compared to the others, I'd say it's a bit greedy; no offense."

"I am helping someone right npw by financial advice,deck advice and how to post on message board for free urban rivals is about a comunity that helps each other not for money"

"No offense mate... charging for advice is a bit daft when theres many of us who are happy to give it for free"

Did we talk ONLY about DECKS? No - we talked about advice in general. Unless you were spammed with private messages about "DECKS DECKS DECKS", I honestly don't think we said ANYTHING specific on decks.

You need to calm down. Unless that CAPS LOCK is broken, I SUGGEST YOU NOT TALK WITH PURE CAPITALIZATION IN EVERY SINGLE POST. Sorry if I'm sounding too harsh.

Overall, we all think the same - you shouldn't be charging anything for help. It's not as if the only thing WE do is give deck advice; some of us are doing everything you list too - for free, mind you.

Cute deck! smiley

You got both roots... well IMO, use the deck ur better at, seriously its a card game where you play w/ cards ur good at,smiley
But i'm a All stars fan ever since they came out, smiley

As long as you have Olga and hula in the deck, its an evil build! smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=346133

please comment and tell me what to change...

saturday 07/02/2009

I was playing a guy with the legendary DJ Korr and finished him off by beating his Dj Korr with Prince Jr. What a finish he must have cried.

Thanks oh and nice preset.

Unfortunately, this isn't nearly as strong as Tiny Cuts. Junkz don't heve enough power cards in the 2-3* range. The only other combos that are going to win consistently in Type 2 w/ a 5+5 format is All Stars / Uppers and Uppers / Montana. Reduction is much much stronger than + attack in random hours, and the 2 or 4 extra attack points make a big difference in non-random times.

Random is totally random.. >.< winning percentage is higher if attack is higher.. case closed.. sorry.. smiley

Jackie
zatman
frankie hi
rubie

vickie cr
mona
prince jr
ottavia

or switch the montanas to sakrohms
petra
graks
uranus
na boh

friday 06/02/2009

Kolos sheitane glorg hel bloodh spycee smokey hawkins

Piranas cheap tula spycee scubb smokey trey andsom sting and hugo very cheap if u wanna make beter put in blood hawkins but thats expensive

Our failures are known....

This is a deck made for 1400++ ELO.Wanted to have some clues or simply any idea to improve it.
All cards are studied and i think that this is the supreme combination on Gheist/pussycats

Bristone instead of leviatonn:coz i find it more useful:Against hawk and other high damagers with SoA she is brilliant,with a fair 4 dmg.
Wanda and svelthlana:Gr8 reducers and fillers.Svelthlana on gwen because i've noticed she works lots better:she screws cards like randy and lehane very easily coz of her low star count and ability.Wanda speaks alone smiley
Toro and Rolph:Two powerhouses,which can deal in an excellent way with allstars and sentinel.
Z3r0 d34d:best 2 stars of the gheist and one of the best 2* in the game.Makes the worst hand playable and his 7 power and potential 4 dmg make him gr8.
Yayoi:using her at 4 * because of high dmg.She is a reducer,a SoA and an damage dealer,with fairly high power.What else?
Charlie:charlie charlie charlie.....7-8.Even George Clooney would throw his Nespresso,and start with ''Charlie:What else?''

Balalaikah

Create a subject