sunday 01/02/2009

Dark Powerful Silver Surfer
I'm try this deck out!smiley
But not sure if its good!

You might wanna go montana, you get the whole deck for a little more than that.

For Type 2 DT's, you can do just fine with a deck with more than 26* (and you can build a 26* deck that is still bad at DTs!). The key to gaining a lot of points is having 2* and 3* cards that can win over 5* cards and not using too many 4* and if possible no 5* cards. That is one of the reasons Zatman, Mona, and Jackie are used so heavily in DTs.

I'd go ahead and use Murray instead of Wakai. You could also try Stanford, I find he works great in Type 2.

Can you rate and my comment my preset for ELO and give me some general suggestions please on what you think might work better.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=330879&list

Played three games today.should not suffer any penalties,since im in italy and the time is the same as in france.
I wasn't top 35 and i think i will not lose any points.

Mono clan decks are too vulnerable,and pussycats particularly:

They find a hard way vs mono rescue,sentinels,sakrohm because of the attack modifiers.
They find a hard way vs roots,becaues of theyr high power cards and attack modifiers,without counting the SoA.
They find a hrad way vs gheist and allstars,because of the power modifiers.

I find that pussycats are one of the best clans used as meta decks:mono they lose all theyr strenght as clan.

On an unrelated note, you're not using 2* cards, which is folly. They get you huge points. Prince Jr and Samantha are eminently playable, especially in non-random hours. Your points in a win depend on hand size, so you they get you +1 point vs a 3* card in a win in most hands or wash when you draw hi/low, and they get more points for wins vs. 2, 3 and 4* cards in individual rounds. +2 points * 9 games = an extra win. Arbitrary figures, but you can see where I'm going with this.

Until you get Vickie, you might want to consider:

Jackie
Nellie
Rubie
Zatman
Samantha

Edd
Mona
Ottavia
Prince Jr

9 card decks look very strange, but work rather well in practice. Breakpoint has a bunch of good ones posted (and yes, he uses them to win DT's). Yakuza 11 is a good example, but it's also using Vickie. In the sample I posted, using both Nellie and Samantha pulls down your average stars per hand, while boosting the number of two hit KO options you get in an average hand.

I have seen the montanauppers deck combination alot and I started to wonder, what is better for me?.. Dorian or that combination? I mean for the money that I got (6k) I can get 4 good Montana cards.. What to do then?
My current deck is mono uppers deck that contains:
Hugo
Nellie
Beetenka
Tyler
Mickey T
Rubie
Frankie Hi
Burt

What should I do?

Dew.

Lol, what a fish (poker slang)

If you make a deck you better have a purpose where to play it.

Piranas as of yet they have 2 awsom 5 stars jungo got 1 yet jungo got better 4 stars although i still wuld say piranas

Mindy definatly and get ongh and greow when u have enough money

Sell timber and mickey t and get better cards from market
make sure timber level 5

saturday 31/01/2009

Um... DJ Korr Cr is not underrated he is actually really good, anyways my favorite underrated card is Tank, she is overlooked for high power cards like bruce but a 6/5 SOA isn't that bad and can take out annoying cards that Have damage+ like Kolos, Hikiyousan, and Skrummxxt

Um. 8 emeth (or rather 4) do indeed get the support bous for "4 characters of their clan" in the hand. Support is NOT like bonus, it does not need "different" characters. (Else how would a single card without others of its clan get its own support? There is no "different" character from its own clan apart from itself)
Bonus on the other hand is only activated if there are DIFFERENT characters from the same clan. (So Rescue's _bonus support_ needs at least two different Rescue characters to be activated at all - if you have four times the same Rescue card, it has a theoretical bonus of +12 attack via support... but that bonus is not active as the requirement for activating it fails.)

I find your post somewhat confusing, Tanto. Once you seem to say what I say but then again: "except that support is bonus". I really do not understand what you mean to say there.

Enzo and Don aren't worth 5*. The only really good choice is Edd. You can use the star you've freed up to bump someone on the short side of the deck.

Edd
Mona
Prince Jr
Ottavia

Jackie
Rubie
Zatman
Nellie

26* and pretty strong. Three Uppers with 6 damage gives you lots of two hit KO options and lots of bluff potential. I disagree with Fluffy about Ottavia. She's playable in DT's and actually really helpful in random hours. Lyse is obviously better, but she's better than essentially every other card, so that's not a knock on Ottavia.

I am working on a prototype deck. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=334502&list

Predictability was a problem I was looking at too...and I avoid random mode like plague...Tyd be it smiley

And yes, Spycee sounds like the most viable option to kick, too, I let it through 99% of the times.

Thanks everyone! =)

Since your 2 stars are useless except tula, why don0t you just replace all your pirannhas?

Selysa, Z34r0 d34d, platinum and leviatonn smiley.

Create a subject