saturday 31/01/2009

Oh shit.. I bought the danger pack and got lame cards T.T
Nellie, Gheistling, Bob Joby..
l'll put nellie insted of frankie hi

I have replied to this question already, will you throw it again and again untill someone tells you what you wanna hear?

Hugo almost loses total attack for rescues, I'd say playing biclan is a better idea (althou bad idea) than playing with Hugo.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=593169&subject_page=0

Ive got some deck changes that will make it work out.

im stuck between sargh, eadh, and deiter.

i really lik sarghs 7 power and -7attk ability and im currently leaning toward him

remember i have 3 points to spend on a nightmare creature

jungle cats

rate and comment please

friday 30/01/2009

Piranas + Bangers! 17k deck

Smokey 2500
Tula 400
Tyd 1000
Deadeye 1000
Bodenpower 2200
Blaaster 5500
Graff 1000
Juicy Lord 3500

^---^ read the title. i will list the decks here - Bear in mind these are all my original deck ideas.
Ok, First is something i call "high-sea pacifists"
Miken moose
Shakra
Ratanah
Arno
Katan
Hawkins
Smokey
Rhed
----------
Bikini party
Gil
Rowdy
Nobrodroid
Vennlye
Cassio Cr
Charlie
Yayoi
Feelyn
--------
Monster night
Dieter
Kenny
Eadh
Glorg
Hel
Mojo
Ielena
Sheitane
-----------
Well, they are the best 3 of my 5 Personal opionion. so which is best? please tell me!

BUDGET Montana Uppers

Its not mine, i found it. Will this deck help me come in like the top 25th in the DT's more often than not?

Randy Striker Marina Jessie
Gil Rowdy ( Keanew / Otakool ) Onik

I really need some more feedback here, please people.

is eadh really better than sargh?

i agree that shitane is better than hel.

the main im looking for a boost to power, my deck is lacking in that category. and zerio dead and sargh both have 7 power, one with good damage, and the other with a really useful attack reducer.

You will enjoy Trish if you try her.

I tried full La junta for a while but they are too random. If you go mono always think about getting a leader.

Bruce is not very good, Winston sucks badly.

Wardog, Dean and jane ramba are the only ones that are really good.

Kk thanks admins please close

Take out slyde and na boh

put in eris and ludwig

thursday 29/01/2009

Uppers' bonus is a little better, but as has been said, Sakhrom is balanced out differently. Sakhrom has the two best DRs in the game (both being -5, min. 1), and another great DR in Trinmkkt (Nah Boh is playable as well). They also have some great life-gain cards that get around an opponent's DRs, like Murray and Wakai.

Aurelia and Alexei is the better choice.

But if you an afford it, Striker's one point of damage over Alexei is a huge difference. I'd also run Hawk over Havoc, so you have a better chance of drawing SOA.

Ok thx then close this :]

Ive got to say im pretty happy with my nightmare/ghiest deck, its scored me 1315 in elo. ima take a break until next week.

heres the deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=331090&list

Mono Sakrohm

Thanks Fluffy ( I Hope I Can Tell U " Fluffy " ) )

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=330879

That is the preset i am currently using with these 2 clans

Create a subject