thursday 15/01/2009

Pein really has the poin in here, Montana Shakrom and play many DTs with it (tyoe2), you will enjoy

Just that you know, your best cards:

Leviatonn
Graxxmmxt
Lehane
Mona
Methane
Bloodh (Better for ELO than DT)
Murray (better for ELO than DT)
Edd (better for DT than ELO)
SkrumxxT (better for DT than ELO)
Sharon
Scopica
Wanda (Better for ELO than DT)
Scubb (only for monclan)

You ok cards:

Enzo
Yusuke
Rebecca

So most of your cards are pretty good. Montana Shakrom for DTs for sure (do not use Don), for ELO use Gheists with montana, or gheist with sentinels.

No I actually think the odd tiebreaker method is fine because it's like a Last-in First out system. DTs are a race for points afterall.

Rooms that dont have a die sign on it means that its a random room...rooms with die signs means its random

Yep completely agree shamwow. like jeena on alec or coby...

3 days... man...

wednesday 14/01/2009

I would remove 4 cards
if you get rid of the 5 stars you have an elo deck
and switch alexei with striker as soon as you get him

"If you're winning with a 5* card with 8 damage, chances are you're getting a 2H KO with one of the cards being a 5*, this will give you very very little points and you wont do that great in a DT using this strategy ... if you look at the top DT decks you're unlikely to see many 5* cards if any getting used."

Completely untrue! I win DT's using exactly this strategy, and so do lots of other folks. Ever played the (in)famous B0WSER? Use a heavy like Vickie Cr or Lamar Cr when you run into a game that's not going to give you many points or will last longer than you want. Drag the match out with cards that give you lots of points - like Prince Jr - when you have an easier game and an opponent who's moving quickly. I've won four tournaments in the last week using Gangstars [T2, DT Winner], which is designed to quick-kill using 5* cards.

Vickie should be stable in the 60 - 80k range for awhile, but she'll be in high demand in the long term and will get more expensive in a few months, and even more expensive after that. On the off chance you end up deciding that she's not your bag of tea for dailies (what!?), she's still a good investment.

Then use trinmkkt of course, but what are you gonna use this deck for?

Just A NoboDY.... he is NOT allowed to use two clans.

i think going for 3-4 clan is a good idea overall.. the slight chance of a bonus activating is too good to pass up.
yep but the best plan is to use as many non bonus dependent card as possible.... good thing some clans have a couple of those. killer abilities will also be important... and hence a mandatory SOA in the deck is probably needed

tuesday 13/01/2009

It happens : /

It's a common mistake made by people who see the name in purple, when they try to do this one of the ways they try is just typing down the name

the deck is here: deleted

Is this a good combo?

all comments are welcome.

Can someone please help me whith some advise on my new deck deleted, I think its pretty good but I know I can do something better, after all im kind of a newbie at creating decks.smiley

If my Power ratings are significantly higher than my opponents, and they don't have any characters with high Damage, this actually works pretty well. Besides that case, you want to be tricky.

I think what creepy (level 12) is realizing in this post is that it's not a good idea to use all your pills at the beginning.

I would add that it is good to use all your pills in the beginning if you can push for a win.

@ mphdragon - I think that, in this case, Spycee is the best card to have. I think I need a SOA in a ability...And it's good to have a blocker in my deck (SOA and SOB).
@ excallibur - Sentinel are just too expensive. And I don't like them mutch, either.
@ dj_ansh - Good deck, but I really want to play with Piranas and not Montanas.
@ Tanto89 - I have already done my deck, but that's also a good idea. Thanks!

So, my deck is... Party In The Sea!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=307706&list

Any support?

Hugo with mono rescue. idk, hugo with rescue is a bit of dead weight. 5stars for just a small +3atk boost to the rescue. use aurora instead because she can really change games.
heres a nice deck for mono rescue. soz can't find the preset

aurora
ghoub
kerry
larry
slyde
steve
lea
elvira

now im puzzled how u afforded bodenpower,cassandra and jalil (when jalil is expensive on released).

As far as I know, it doesn't seem to be on a schedule, like new clan members (every two weeks) and new clans (every six months) are. But I'm fairly new.

Can I get this thread closed.

You can play 2 matches in a tournament and still get 50 clitz freesmiley

On modern machines.. i doubt youd notice any game speed difference. maybe there is a bit.

on an old comp (like my 9 year old lappy)... i wont dare try this on java.

Create a subject