1 messages

Ongh/sylth combo is good
use radek + jalil
bragh is a no go unless T2
use either scotty/greow depending on style of play

IF you have money go for the second one, and you are ready for ELO

the uppers half from what I see cannot compete against many clans in ELO
especially all stars and roots
all stars: rubie and samantha 3 power, heck, that is very low (nellie can win the round since she still has -3 opp power)
roots, will out power them since rubie, nellie and samantha only has 5 power (nellie against SOA) and bettenka becomes 7/4

I choose the second one,
but change kawan to gibson

This is my Elo deck should i change anything?

deleted

I prefer glorg to kenny too and in my decks nistarok always takes the kolos spot as kolos can easily be stopped by a lot of cards and nistarok has got better attack power then kolos if kolos goes up against let's say psylo he get downgraded to a measily 4 damage for 5 stars and that is in my opinion BAD STUFF

Random . Where Kolos = Win If Played Well , No Matter What Other Clans Are ...

Beach Partey! I need help how to strengthen this deck I would love to read your comments and please rate!smiley

I would replace kreen with greow/scotty and max wandasmiley

Well, I guess I just kind of assumed that Type 1 is to Type 2 how Advanced is to Traditional in Yugioh...
I mean, since I'm planning to play in the ELO eventually, shouldn't I get used to playing in Type 1? I'm just a noob, so if what I'm saying is crazy and doesn't make any since then please enlighten me.

Just hit lvl 15 and thinking about building a deck for ELO.

Since I have mostly Montanas, I was considering a spinoff of Tanto's Budget Montana + Hugo by replacing Veccio with Filomena and Giovanni with Edd. However, I'm missing Ottavia and Edd, the two most expensive cards so I am now considering a Montana-Roots deck which will probably run me like 200 Cz more.

MONTANA (12*)
Edd (1.8k)
Sharon
Filomena
Oscar

ROOTS (11*)
Noodile (700)
Yookie (500)
Rico (500)
Miken Moose (300)

What do you think of the Montana-Roots meta deck? Is there another Montana metadeck I should look at (that will cost me under 4k)? Should I stick with a Mono Montana + Hugo?

PS. For those that suggest I try my luck with packs, I bought 50 creditsyesterday, opened two Danger packs (hoping to get some Uppers or Sakrohm) but ended up getting some low value Gheist, Nightmare and Piranha cards (5 worth under 300 and Erika... sorry... just had to rant)

Or put all the 8 power card in deck.

sunday 01/02/2009

Now I managed to get 1302 ELO (10 credits) =). Except yeah I switched out Dieter for Sargh.

This is my ELO deck
Shakra,friends and animals
please rate smileysmiley

Dark Powerful Silver Surfer
I'm try this deck out!smiley
But not sure if its good!

You might wanna go montana, you get the whole deck for a little more than that.

For Type 2 DT's, you can do just fine with a deck with more than 26* (and you can build a 26* deck that is still bad at DTs!). The key to gaining a lot of points is having 2* and 3* cards that can win over 5* cards and not using too many 4* and if possible no 5* cards. That is one of the reasons Zatman, Mona, and Jackie are used so heavily in DTs.

I'd go ahead and use Murray instead of Wakai. You could also try Stanford, I find he works great in Type 2.

Can you rate and my comment my preset for ELO and give me some general suggestions please on what you think might work better.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=330879&list

Played three games today.should not suffer any penalties,since im in italy and the time is the same as in france.
I wasn't top 35 and i think i will not lose any points.

Mono clan decks are too vulnerable,and pussycats particularly:

They find a hard way vs mono rescue,sentinels,sakrohm because of the attack modifiers.
They find a hard way vs roots,becaues of theyr high power cards and attack modifiers,without counting the SoA.
They find a hrad way vs gheist and allstars,because of the power modifiers.

I find that pussycats are one of the best clans used as meta decks:mono they lose all theyr strenght as clan.

On an unrelated note, you're not using 2* cards, which is folly. They get you huge points. Prince Jr and Samantha are eminently playable, especially in non-random hours. Your points in a win depend on hand size, so you they get you +1 point vs a 3* card in a win in most hands or wash when you draw hi/low, and they get more points for wins vs. 2, 3 and 4* cards in individual rounds. +2 points * 9 games = an extra win. Arbitrary figures, but you can see where I'm going with this.

Until you get Vickie, you might want to consider:

Jackie
Nellie
Rubie
Zatman
Samantha

Edd
Mona
Ottavia
Prince Jr

9 card decks look very strange, but work rather well in practice. Breakpoint has a bunch of good ones posted (and yes, he uses them to win DT's). Yakuza 11 is a good example, but it's also using Vickie. In the sample I posted, using both Nellie and Samantha pulls down your average stars per hand, while boosting the number of two hit KO options you get in an average hand.

I have seen the montanauppers deck combination alot and I started to wonder, what is better for me?.. Dorian or that combination? I mean for the money that I got (6k) I can get 4 good Montana cards.. What to do then?
My current deck is mono uppers deck that contains:
Hugo
Nellie
Beetenka
Tyler
Mickey T
Rubie
Frankie Hi
Burt

What should I do?

Dew.

Create a subject