sunday 18/01/2009

4 messages

Yey for Clintz!!!

Yeah. it looks really like a mess at first, but u'll eventually get the hang of it, once u reach levle 40 of course smiley

Yes...you want more damage reducers for Survivor, and I would run Nobrodroid or Rowdy over Taham, in either format.

@sham
actually i want 26* so i can play T2 and hopefully get more points smiley
bree & gabrielle isnt really my type..sorwie

If you have to choose one or the other, I'd recommend Eve, to push your Poison through. But really...I would do this:

Remove Eve, add Soushee.
Remove Odile, add Ongh.
Remove Radek, add Sylth.

Sylth is going to be a staple of any Jungoz deck, and his Poison is much more effective than that of the Freaks. And Ongh is going to be a great 5*, who has no problem going up against high power cards, and even drags cards like Willy and Shayna down to his own level.

Of course, this is too expensive right now, so I understand if you can only do Eve or Cassandra.

Poison is like flipping a switch - once it's activated, it stays in place. Furthermore, if you activate another Poison ability, it replaces the old one - they don't stack. In fact, I wish UR would add an on-screen indicator when you're poisoned - it could be as simple as a block at the bottom of the screen, with purple bubbles and "Poison X, min. X".

And yes, Sylth is probably the best member of the Jungoz...the only cards that really compete are Ongh and Mindy.

@spirit:
first, if they change it to sure shot, it will only make new player confused about what is sure shot
it's better to have only 1 definition of sure shot

second, what happen in no random room is, they trun off the random, so if you want to make it sure shot you must change they system so they will do sure shot when you or your opp win the round

havinga sure shot takes more time to finish rather than normal animation

saturday 17/01/2009

Mkay, Cassandra and Olga i can understand, Erpeto im not so sure about smiley and i like using Wolfgang as a reducer >.< he comes in handy when i dont feel like wasting pills smiley

Here is mine that i need help with and my fav clan is sentinels which is the clan it uses here it is:http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=313692&list

Well here is one i could also need help with:http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=313692&list

Sentinel - pricey but excellent if you can afford hawk/copper/coby ect

Haha so it's jungo?yea i dun really like chill but his 1 of d only dmg dealers in jungo for d 4*slot (greow is just too expensive for now)

Bangers are an inexpensive clan that are great in casual decks. Montana is an inexpensive clan that are great in Daily Tournament (Type 1) decks.

Vermyn N is amazing, Fifty and Sleam are playable, Leatitia, Naykee and BB Kool are playable.

My first suggestion would be to pick up Bodenpower or Willy. Both are amazing 5* cards that go for less than 3k.

I'm level 20 and I've been playing semi-actively for 3 months now.
I play Type 1 and barely ELO.
I've been trying to make a good deck out of my collection for 4 days and nothing seems balanced. I have La Junta and Freaks as of now.

Here's my small collection:

Freaks:
Esmeralda
Ironfield
Maamoon
MacieJ
Vassili
Zoltan

La Junta:
Amiral Py
Burger
Dean
Mitch
Myke
Tank
Winston

and Bridget.

Can anyone help me in building a good and balanced deck?

After asking around and using the advice from people in this thread. I'm changing my deck. I only need one more card, which I would be able to get if either of my cards for sale sell. The new deck will be a hybrid La Junta/Freaks. I went with that mainly because it was both affordable and something that interested me. I was thinking about Roots, but since they apparently get banned every other week, that probably isn't the best option till I get a bit more worth built up.

So here's the idea for the new deck, the last one being the card I don't yet have. Let me know what you think.

Freaks:
Akendram
Cassandra
Esmeralda
Olga

La Junta:
Bryan
Uxoh
Wardog
Jane Ramba (currently using Vansaar just he's the only other card I have left, haha)

So, that's the idea. I will have about 5-6k clintz left over if I can ever sell Blaaster without losing a ton, if anyone has any idea for good modifications within that budget.

Thanks to all who helped so far.

I'm not sure what point you're arguing. From what you've said, it sounds like the ability to use weaker versions of a card would be bad because the prices for cards would go down according to lower demand?

Or am I completely misunderstanding what you posted?

friday 16/01/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=311324&list
pleae comment and rate!!

Or 6 <insert non-Rescue clan>, and any two of Noodile, Wanda, Gwen, Jane Ramba, Svelthlana, Warren, or Zatman at 1 star. AKA "splashing" filler so you can use heavier guns in your "real" deck - you get 23 stars to spend on 6 cards, meaning you can pack in the beef with ease, while the filler is never entirely useless - they either have high Power or Power=Power Opp across the boards.

I personally like Dash over Veenyle. I know SOA makes both of them about worthless but Dash can sometimes get some extra damage in on a careless oponnent and it can make some opponents hold back on their high damage cards.

Create a subject