monday 26/01/2009

Ulu watu is ok for T1, if you get wee Lee, Gabrielle and nanook you would pair up with shakrom or uppers with uranus+graxxmmxt & uranus or zatman + jackie.

That deck is too weak for any T2 format...even DTs, where 26* decks are ideal.

This would be viable in DTs, but you really would need Vickie for Survivor.

Don / Enzo
Mona
Prince Jr
Ottavia
Rowdy
Gibosn
Gil
Otakool

Sorry for the double post
i checked ur profile, ur lvl 13, you need to be lvl 20 or above to play survivor
shoulda checked before....

So, what to do now? Just informing: Sentinel is banned.
And sincerely, dunno why was All Stars dominating. They arent so strong.

And I love facing Fang Pi Clang in ELO.. its sooo fun crush them! smiley

sunday 25/01/2009

Oh, I forgot. The slightly lower star count can be important because going second is quite an advantage.

I'd advise against New Blood unless you want to play Jungo (since new blood is full of those at the moment).
As everyone said. Try to figure out what clan you could imagine enjoying. Buy a few packs for that. I dont think you really need to spend as much as 250 credits.
Buying 3 decks you will get 1.5 less cards than spending the same amound of credits on other packs. You'd get 3 rares but with the other packs you would have the chance of 5 rares. With decks you would get completly random clans

Montanas and Uppers best for rookies, and best for DTs

Rescue are not any good nowadays.

Best cards for Montana:

Vickie Lyse teria (unaffordable probably) then
Mona, Sharon, Prince Jr, Edd.

5 messages

I think its cool how jungo and freak's bonuses counter each other smiley

Level 5 only needs 9-10 match to level up.. smiley but yeah actually 3* and 4* are the best.. smiley

Just use the 8cards you already had then once you reach level 10 train the others.

Yea. It did.

saturday 24/01/2009

Damn if only UR allowed ppl to edit their posts then we could've ask wanna the UR veterans to start a sticky thread for this topicsmileysmileysmiley

Unfortunately most deck in order to get 1400 need to be the top clans because those clans will have a significate advantage over over clans and decks then.
anywho so no all stars and roots.
hmmmm
sentinels and.... gheist maybe (although gheist seem to have probelms with roots because roots overpower them).

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=166887&list
heres a nice deck although i would change rolph to methane and then william to aurelia to save costs.

why is this deck gd well because there is a fair lot of damage with nukes like methane, hawk, toro, dayton. gd at one 1pill vs 1pill play. strong 2 stars so even a weak hand has gd chances of winning. beefy trump cards.
only weakness is defence with bristone as the only defender so this deck is for the aggresive type.

enjoy

Except maybe fang pi, I don't have endless pockets of money. My actual budget is about 100,000 clintz or so. Again, any ideas appreciated

Shayna,buck are cheap get them also maybe hugo and eyrik when you get more money

Gd piont there force so i guess ill take the bullet then if the player might pill.
close thread plz

Hmmm ok if u get like 4 of the cheap 5 star in montana (the shoe guy and u put em in same hand and they lvl up at same time u get lots of xp cause all 4 will lvl up at same time especially at lvl 5smiley

Well, it depends. Usually when I play DTs, I'm just going for that one credit - so I'll jump in 15-30 minutes into it, and won't care about slow wins or draws.

When I want to place high, I don't draw, play fast, and usually place in the top 50. But I'm not too concerned with winning tournaments, since that largely comes down to luck.

Check this elo deck out its called surfer junkz

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=321256&list

Create a subject