saturday 27/12/2008

Its cheap but if u write a comment to change someone
please make it so i can sell that card and buy the new 1 comments would be greatsmiley

deleted

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=281833

its pretty strong, but i was wondering from anyone if there was a way to make it stronger (maybe Ambre (R) or a more ability dependent clan than Montana?)

I suggest these cards: but please notice that I do not have Marlysa Cr

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=285343

Nope it doesnt favour OHKO! i remember someone once told me he used kolos and his opponent used around 6 pillz, and it still won. i totally forgot the details though.

I am starting to get the feeling rescue is not the best clan for ELO. They just dont hold strong against the stop bonus cards.

What you guys think? How can i make rescue work?/can i?

@ibtd:
yes, it's personal preference

I see that gaia with 9 power and 4 damage has more potential for attacking than using krik for defending, or for attacking but will only deal 3 damage

Sargh is damn good. Only flaw is his low damage. But he is one huge wall.

Guru is awesome but i think he wouldnt be able to afford it lol

friday 26/12/2008

GJ strengthboy! smiley

Cute deck! smiley

Id use arno and marina! smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=689171&subject_page=0
use this link, tanto is very helpfull, and he should be able to make you a deck in yor budget

I'm a noob using uppers and was almost top ~100 last dt.. I think they are good and I don't have any card over 1k yet <_<

I like Ulu Waut but their ability in ELO is kinda lackluster. However this elo banned card are amazing. I would pick a new clan but a good type 2 survivor would be.
Tanaereva
Miss lulabee
Lulabee
Wee Lee
Hikiyousan
Shayna
Ambre

Not quite 50-50

54.5% stanford
45.5% randy

deleted

Thats The Version 2 worldpad helped me to change Hula To Esmeralda.

deleted

This Is The Version 3 Where apricotsoup told me to put in Hel For Sheitane.

ENJOY!

thursday 25/12/2008

So really JonelethStar you just wants to trade one type of luck for another or completely change the setup of the DTs altogether?

There is no problem here. Why are people still complaining? No changes are needed.

Splata cr. His price wont stop rising its a good investment. i sold mine at like 65k.

Create a subject