monday 05/01/2009

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=297077 a nice preset check my other presets

Lehane can easily be replaced by Somba. It would the deck a lot bettersmiley

Rate and comments on this one would also be appreciated!

Martial Artists

Please lock this topic

sunday 04/01/2009

Sell some, keep some. Selling a card for less than 500 clintz is normally not worth the effort.

That is why it's type two survival...

Miss Twice Cr was not cr when/if DanClep bought her.
Released: 2007-03-02
Retired: 2007-08-31

And neither was Selsya cr.
Released: 2006-11-17
Retired: 2007-05-31

There's your answer i guess.
And let's look at th other cr's he bought.

Thaumaturge cr.
Released: 2006-11-17
Retired: 2007-05-31
Not cr.

Nahi Cr.
Released: 2007-03-02
Retired: 2007-08-31
Not cr.

There you gosmiley

Yep i use that mono sentinels deck.... hawk lehane john coby is a disgusting hand to pull on your opponent.

I honestly think hugo is the best, because what makes you win a battle is the attack.

I play ELO with a rescue deck and it works very well. Despite the amount of SOA and SOB cards out there, Rescue still have a couple SOA and SOB cards themselves that can be used to counter the SOA & SOB effects of opponent cards. But in all fairness i've played quite a few ELO games over the past few days and ive not seen all that many full SOA/SOB decks, a lot of mixed decks out there which is nice for us rescue users smiley

Also using Hugo helps greatly against SOB decks/cards as your rescue cards will still have +6 attack even if their bonus is cancelled out.
Aurora is another great card to use, can be bluffed so easily using up a lot of oppositions pillz which gives a great advantage (providing SOA wasn't used on it)

If Alec hadn't been banned, Rescue definatly would of been a lot better in ELO, but that said with the correct card choices and correct play, rescue can still be a good deck to play even against SOA/SOB decks, although a little challenging at times.

Yes use Petre and replace BEtty with the Baby Q

That is not the best... I've seen better points gained...

Granted you said maybe but still..

saturday 03/01/2009

Can somebody respond please

I'd say Hula. Nice, high power of 7 with 7 damage.

Sorry for being not understood...i know...i was hard to explain...
and yes that was what i men, but not all of it.
i meant too, that if you put an amount of pillz you can "secure" that if he will use more then what you had predicted, you will have pillz left, i mean you will have more pillz then him.
understand now...?smiley

Luck...a very important factor in life...
but i NEVER rely on luck. my solid decks i do not play risky...i only abuse my luck for fun in games i dont really have seriousness in.

luck is there to assist u, but not meant to be abused. luck can save u from a miracle, but it can also kill u when u least expect it. even i, one of the luckiest insects on earth, still does not have the guts to keep 2 leaders in a 12 card deck. maybe a 20 card deck, but definitely not 12. odds are too harsh.

Oh did i mention? its also about how "kiasu" u are, who gets to publish the preset first smiley
for those who doesnt know what "kiasu" is....
http://www.reference.com/search?q=Kiasu

Cool, might grab a couple

friday 02/01/2009

Gheist cheap but effective (not top) half deck: Luba, Darth, Platinum, and Ludmilla (but you could also take Bristone, shes very cheap at the moment.
Nightmare cheap and usable (very far from top) half deck: Sargh, Erzsebet, Eadh, Estalt.

But... if you want SOB, I suggest you to try Piranas, Nightmare is weak without the expensive cards. You can try Cyan, Tula, Andsom, and the other card, maybe Spycee, but if you can Sting is very good.

Yep thats even better tanto..

but striker is ridiculously priced atm.... i swear he hit 9-10k last week.

Create a subject