wednesday 07/01/2009

Maybe, unless i wanna save rescue and sentinel for the last xD
but thats all for today, i have a limit on the amount of brain juice i can produce a day u know smiley smiley

Make it full bangers

I played with Luis for a little while. And his low power and damage made me feel like he wasn't even worth it. Since my concern wasn't mostly about stopping their stuff but rather, mine not getting jammed.

I really like Miranda. A) She has power of 6, making her a 2 hitter with either coby or hawk. And if she's not worried about SOA. John may have the 1 extra power, but you have to spend pills, and he only does 4 damage. Poor synergy with the rest of the teams damage. Skiner on the other hand, starts off at 24 attack. Without any pills. And, he drops 5 damage, enough to end the game if I draw Coby as well. Dayton has the Coby synergy as well.

And unfortunately I don't have Copper, I could, but I like having Coby and Miranda rather than Copper and John. As I would have to lose Miranda on account of star restrictions.

tuesday 06/01/2009

How about this one for pussy/sentinel
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=298874

DT? no way, don't use jungo in DT you are wasting your time
what you need in /dt is fast win, life two hit kill or something like that
with jungo, you are most likely will play for 4 rounds (it waste your time, even if you win)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=141836

I'm trying to play this one at the moment. Good is, that individual characters has high power. smiley But Ulu-Watu is not a strong clan in ELO. Due to it they are not played very often. I suppose, that you will not get over 1300 ELO with an Ulu-Watu deck.

@Tanto89 i don't lose clintz because i bought her for 55k.

Deck for all star week:

Allstars-Sakrohm

Striker
Marina
Randy
Jessie

Petra
Uranus
Murray
Wakai

Deck that can be used for Both weeks:

Sentinel-Sakrohm

Hawk
Coby
Lehane
Aurelia

Petra
Murray
Uranus
Wakai

Gg's to all! smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=297066&list check it out!

monday 05/01/2009

Woops soz i meant hawk not havok

Opps sorry here it is

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=68250

1.rescue are used alot in survivor but i hardley see them in elo
2. good clans are:
pussycats/jungo - questionable
all stars/eyrik
junta/nightmare - see preset id:subtle force

Nightmare

Pussycats arent even recent either

3 messages

Sort of cheap

Clara
Wanda (Any level)
Feelyn
Ella

Kreen
Psylo
Elea
Jalil

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=263198&list
change sting with scubb if you want

I have good cards but every time i face of a lv10 guy i lose does anyone have any suggestions on good but cheap cards because my current deck sucks!smiley

6 messages

I've only bought credits ONCE, so when New Blood packs come... I can only buy one or two depending on how much credits I've accumulated through the daily tournaments. smiley

I wish I could be one of the UR Tycoons. Buying and Selling like in the stock market. smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=297077 a nice preset check my other presets

Lehane can easily be replaced by Somba. It would the deck a lot bettersmiley

Create a subject