thursday 25/12/2008

I also think Twyh is a good card, alhtough she has low power. If the opponent dont have SOA or SOB, in 1st turn its 8 from damage and poison, +5 life, for a gap of 13. If you have damage reduction in your deck (in this case wolfgang 3* and Shoushee can be very helpfull), the opponent will have a big problem.

But really the 10 * halp bozzy have posted looks very good smiley

Nightmare works really well with jungo as well

DT: uppers (even in type 2, but 26 stars)
type 2: ulu watu
ELO: ulu watu

It's nice that you got him as a present, now to learn how to play him smiley

Close thread pls?

Ye i just set this new deck up and i really need soem critisism because i think im doing pretty good with it but theres room for change.
Please let me kno
~Black

nightmarish assassins

smileyNice deck with decent power.

wednesday 24/12/2008

Well instead of posting my own topic this seems very relevant. http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=281833&list this is my Allstars + Hugo + Montana deck. Its pretty powerful and i dont lose with it. Please tell me what you think.

Also if your going to argue that shetiane is the best because of her high damage, you could say that hula comes close if not better (although i do not agree with you at all)

Naykee can be just as powerful with Bodenpower. I don't know many cases where Kluwn will not have an SOA or SOB used on him.

Ok, I have 20 credits finally and I have never bought a pack of cards so my question is which pack to buy, I am making a Junkz/Ulu Watu deck and it's coming along far.

Junkz:
Onik
Otakool
Lolly
Veenlye

Ulu Watu:
Ice Jim
Miss Lulabee
Kirk
Warren

Leaders:
Timber (play on selling)
Vansaar
Hugo

Thats my current deck.

I play gheist and i am having some difficulties against rescue any suggestions my deck is bristone,levitonn,ludamilla,methane,toro,rolph,Z3r0 D34d and plantium

Jungo are not good for DTs as you cannot do a quick KO

Id rather prefer my nighmare deleted add dieter to k-kube and its dt

T2? with cyan?
anyway, my tip is : dont use T2 decks until u perfect one, if its not perfect dont even bother, play in Elo first. thats how i got up from level 10. and until now, as a lvl 45, i still dont play T2 yet. i might soon though...

Go tanto! hahas...if u need a budget deck he's there...

Currently i'm playing mono All Star in T1

these are the cards i hav

Striker
Marina
Hammer
Ashley
Flo
Jessie
Robb
Randy

now i neeed help in ways to improve my deck? like changing who for who
or should i mix All Star with another half deck?if so which clan and why?

all help is much appreciatedsmiley

So what Bangers characters do I get? The cheap ones?

Bah... I think I'm gonna quit, at least this deck. I've lost almost every match I've had today and I've been playing for like 5 hours

Hmm i swear i responded to this already...

ok guys thanks for the answer

i wasnt sure if i could justify having a 40k card when i can just sell her and get 2-3 other nice cards that can help me more

i like the playstyle that elklore imposes... i will definitely have to give her a trial.

Create a subject