thursday 18/12/2008

1 messages

You can buy on the market, click the amount of clintz you have as a shortcut

Really, I dont think Fang Pi is a strong clan. Ulu Watu is very strong, but very expenisve. Really uppers will do it better, and Frankie Hi is very good. A cheap Uppers deck to you:

Frankie Hi
Colin
Mickey T (or Gina Glitt)
Burt
Janine
Stanford
Sydney
Beetenka

At your level, just the -10 bonus will spank most opponents. Remember to use at least 1 pill (or having at least 6 attk) if you are playing with random, so you can have a cheap sureshot.

I would also recommend Rescue:
Frida
Slyde
Pam
Larry
Suzie
Tanner
Ghoub
Hugo (you will get for free when you reach lv 15).

Both are cheap and reasonable decks. Dont forget about fight once each Daily Tournament to get 50 clintz, it helps a lot when you are starting.

Ok thanks

Well, I acquired the Sakhrom cards suggested. I was able to get Uranus, Murray and Na Boh for my Dorian and I had Petra to begin withsmiley I'm looking forward to trying it out. My nightmare wasn't cutting it.

I am still only one shy in the Montana department, but I dunno because the cards look never really appealed to me....

3) The background is first blue, and later the background comes to life!

My mistake, it's their first level at any rate. There is no level 1 Bodenpower it turns out.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=270768&list
deleted
preset: 270768

Ode to manga Faiy Tale, Yey! smiley

Also rate my other manga favorite One Piece, Yey! smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=118609&list
preset: 118609
One Piece (JP)

GG's! smiley

What is 0LD and EVO?

wednesday 17/12/2008

Okay, so.. read the rules please?
if you don't understand, we are here to help you smiley

Neither
take dean or trish

but if I must choose, definetly, amiral py is better than molly by far

Ok thanks guys

tuesday 16/12/2008

Here is my newly made Preset
Poor Man ELO V6

"Those rooms exist. It's called ELO/ELO no random rooms
If you don't like those cards play ELO or t2 with low star decks. OR you could make a deck like those and play it yourself. UR isn't all about winning it's about having fun too."

Yes, I agree it's for having fun, but it's no fun to lose to random and to overpowered cards. For me anyway. Like I said, I'd rather lose to a newbie with great strategy than to a high level player with Jackie, Zatman, Vickie Cr, and another.

Yes, I tried playing in ELO during Random tournament hours, but I can't accumulate enough points because understandably, my opponents had to think long and hard before making a move.

It could be just:
Type 1 Restricted (fair even for newbies), Type 1 Unrestricted (for people with unbalanced cards), and Type 2 Unrestricted. Dunno if random factor has to be added. In my mind, Type 1 Restricted would allow a newbie to win against high level players.

How about

marina
alexei
randy
ashley

bryan
bruce
wardog
trish

comes to bang on 15k

I would wait for them, when they realease you buy from new blood and sell those cards for new ones.

I made a deck: deleted

Well, before using that rpesent, I was using Hugo, in fact. But cards with powerful abilities hinder me. So I bought a Hawk and replaced Hugo and there, I ended up with the same deck.
As of the moment, it's Roots, Sentinel, GHEIST.

Go Sentinel!

From play experience, yeah, GHEIST I can beat, but Roots is a different matter (perhaps only 50% chance of winning.

Give us Sentinel another 8 power, 2-3 star (to replace either John or Rick) card and we'll do better against SOA!

@sergio Well with all he clintz you win, yes, I do think so.smiley
I've come in the top 5 for a DT 7 times with this deck and top 10 two times.smiley
And even more countless times in the top 50 with this deck in a DT after starting 15 minuted late.smiley

monday 15/12/2008

Connection problems and/or technical problems are to be reported to customer support instead of being posted here.

Ok thx.
I guess i read Eyrik's comments wrong. I was just looking for a leader that "fit" the question i had.

Create a subject