tuesday 16/12/2008

I made a deck: deleted

Well, before using that rpesent, I was using Hugo, in fact. But cards with powerful abilities hinder me. So I bought a Hawk and replaced Hugo and there, I ended up with the same deck.
As of the moment, it's Roots, Sentinel, GHEIST.

Go Sentinel!

From play experience, yeah, GHEIST I can beat, but Roots is a different matter (perhaps only 50% chance of winning.

Give us Sentinel another 8 power, 2-3 star (to replace either John or Rick) card and we'll do better against SOA!

@sergio Well with all he clintz you win, yes, I do think so.smiley
I've come in the top 5 for a DT 7 times with this deck and top 10 two times.smiley
And even more countless times in the top 50 with this deck in a DT after starting 15 minuted late.smiley

monday 15/12/2008

Connection problems and/or technical problems are to be reported to customer support instead of being posted here.

Ok thx.
I guess i read Eyrik's comments wrong. I was just looking for a leader that "fit" the question i had.

A little preset I made to counter roots/gheist combinations smiley
Feel free to coment!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=267833&list

No damage reducers and besides jackie and the zatman power is 6 or lower so marina is more vital to your deck

deleted

Signed
smiley

Sentinels this week..XD lol ...i think piranas..+ nightmare..XD low damage..XD though

Shark is SO right
if he didnt say that i would have...
the 2 new All stars, randy & jessie did serve a hard time. while jessie went through all the DRs, randy did some serious damage, copying the opponent's power and then droppping it by 2.

Signed
smiley

Why o why did i sell hugosmileysmileysmileygood things he's cheap, but i sold him to kate smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

sunday 14/12/2008

Rescue-911

You know what??? If you PM me I will get you a Marina for say..... only... 1000 clintz!!! I will sell it to you privately but you have to PM me.

Hugo/piranas deck

hugo
scubb
katan
smokey
adsom
hawkins
trey
tula

this deck is gr8 for pill mulnipulation.
note* i prefer morphun for hugo because it adds to the pill mulnipulation also eklore works as well but hugo is gd because it helps them is 1 pill vs 1 pill play plus anyway i was trying to keep in your bugdet.

Right now, Sentinels - All Stars is a pretty well-balanced combination.

saturday 13/12/2008

Http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=APgPpWt_R0A&feature=channel_page
enjoy

Oh so that's why i couldn't access it.. i should browse the message boards more often. lol. anyway hope you get it fixed soon! and thank you for that site. its really helpful for building decks.

Im trying a pirana deck with gil (as a wildcard)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=263937
enjoy

Most of my decks are:
1 5*
2 4*
3 2 *
2 3*

Create a subject