wednesday 24/12/2008

So what Bangers characters do I get? The cheap ones?

Bah... I think I'm gonna quit, at least this deck. I've lost almost every match I've had today and I've been playing for like 5 hours

Hmm i swear i responded to this already...

ok guys thanks for the answer

i wasnt sure if i could justify having a 40k card when i can just sell her and get 2-3 other nice cards that can help me more

i like the playstyle that elklore imposes... i will definitely have to give her a trial.

Clintz jackpot:
Starts at 10000 Clintz and increases after each battle by adding the double of the Clintz won in the battle.
1st - 5th: 2% each (example for a 350 000 Jackpot: 7 000 Clintz)
6th - 10th: 1% each (example for a 350 000 Jackpot: 3 500 Clintz)
11th - 25th: 0.4% each (example for a 350 000 Jackpot: 1 400 Clintz)
26th - 50th: 0.3% each (example for a 350 000 Jackpot: 1 050 Clintz)
51st - 100th: 0.2% each (example for a 350 000 Jackpot: 700 Clintz)
101st - 150th: 0.1% each (example for a 350 000 Jackpot: 350 Clintz)
151st until the end: 50 Clintz min each (example for a 350 000 Jackpot: 76 Clintz)
The 1st player will also receive a bonus of 1 000 Clintz

Free Credits:
All the players from the top 1/3 of the Tournament will win 1 Credit(s). (ex: 1st->1000th /3000)

As Tanto said, damage comes first
your opponent's life will be reduced to 1
if you used fury, it will be reduced to zero

same applies if you use cards which steals life, gains life, gains pillz, or lets your opponent lose pillz (in these situations, damage comes first)

tuesday 23/12/2008

Ok... your gheists aside from luba is weak.
cheap gheist cards to save up for.. platinum darth. nina at 4 stars is taking up too much space. ludmilla can take her spot if you want poisoning.

Gheist is pretty expensive... Methane Toro Leviatonn Zerodead Bristone are the tyical gheist cards to use...

your montana side has a lot more long term potential... save for Ottavia and replace Ricardo. save for Mona and replacer Oscar. or a cheaper change you can make right now. prince jr for ricardo

Rolph more often than not.

xu52 can be a better bluff or when you are sure an opponent is bluffing..

but rolph overall

I just finished creating a new deck. Could you please give me some comments?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=279873

Changed till now:
Simon-Filomena
Tshern-Nodllie
smiley

Well, you have to have good cards, that's all ,and you make bluffs as usual.

Please put which clan is the best to have in
Type2-.....
Type1-.....
ELO-........
please post.also post which is the better clan-Ulu Watu/Rescue/Piranas/Uppers/Sakrohm/GHEIST/Roots.please pick from these.

smileyno hugo they have more power then any other clan without soa wich means they have 2 spend alot of pills to beat them thanks to there attack bonus if u get hugo u put more then 2 pillz and u dominate

I was wondering if anyone had time to help me learn some stratergy to this game as I am having a little bit of trouble, if you have msn, aim or yahoo could you please PM me it if you are willing to help?

Rare
common
uncommon

As for the deck, use two clans:
Marina 4
Jessie 2
Randy 3
Striker 4
13*
Then pair them up with another clan.

Do you think Eris could replace Petra, or It is better to save more for Petra?

monday 22/12/2008

Please read the rules and check the exact winnings table there to understand the point scoring system. Then, if you still do not understand, ask a question on the message board. Please do not post unless you have referred to the rules.

Guys(and gals) this is not a game which one counter which one
counter nellie with tula
counter tula with platinum
and it will just move on a cycle

You should check the game rules for explanation.

deleted
What do you think?

I dont hav vickie cr or lyse teria thats obvious but i hav all the other good montanas and i hav all the good uppers and soon im gonna get jackie can u suggest a deck (include jackie cause im gonna get her)

Create a subject