thursday 27/11/2008

Thanks alot man.

58k, elo ban, CR... I'm kind of dissapointed. Oh well smiley

Okay, forget about that deck, i have one which is better now:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=243900

Mhm... way to necro a half-yeat-old thread... ever occured to you that, well, that page might be down due to server issues or so?

I use this T2 deck:

jackie
zatman
jeeves (or sometimes tyler)
dorian

mona
enzo
don
edd (or sometimes greizzo)

i get quite alot of points, the highest i can remember with this deck is 27 points, i came 128th in that DT...

I prefer ambre if your deck has many hitters (for example, nightmare)
but eyrik is nice in type 1 deck

According to the title i want to build a decent ELO deck with Junkz/Pussycats
but i dont have deep enough pocket to use evo cards
so i want to figure out a deck with max lvl cards
or maybe some inexpensive evo fillers

Lol link didnt work
here u are
The latest one lol smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=242812

wednesday 26/11/2008

Thanks for your comment, really help me a freaking lot. I will be using half Bangers/Sakrohm as you all people gave different combinations. If you have more great ELO decks, please send me a PM if you want to. Thanks. Close this mods please.

Its a good deck, something new and refreshing.

How is plus 2 pillz on a 6 power only plus 8 attack?
also, dalhia is still useful, because it is unlikely that every time you draw her there will be an SOA as ability waiting to block her and only her, instead of say, scubb, who is a lot more annoying

I think we could close this very interesting thread and continue here :
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=673168&subject_page=0

smiley

Hmm.. I say make a good DT and a good ELO deck and you gonna rack up clints.. smiley

She is good, beter for ELO/Survivor than DT, but she is kinda good.

I need a top player in elo to teach me how to play elo. Anybody in intrested send me a pm.

You're best move at the moment would be to go to the shop and purchase some credits.

As a rookie, I recommend getting a few full deck packs and experimenting with each clan, see which ones you like best and then just concentrate on those clans.

Here is also a tip when purchasing cards from the market, *usually*, the more expensive the card, the better the card is. So sometimes, you should save up to get expensive cards. They can really help to improve your deck.

tuesday 25/11/2008

Jackie, Zatman and Rubie are the uppers that will bring you money.

Very similar to what I used to play with when I won many DT.

Of course Lyse Teria instead of Ottavia would make it better.

But it also pays to have Betenka instead of Burt/Frankie Hi to get 2 hit Kos combined with Jackie/Rubie.

I always like Edd over ottavia and Filomena over Prince Jr, but that is kind of personal.

23 messages

The real problem is that Flo didn't have its bonus active.

What you need is more clintz, to begin scoring at daily tournaments, get DAnger packs, and build a montana-uppers-shakhorn deck.

Create a subject