saturday 15/11/2008

Nn is right: you can get mass of points by levellig up cards, or knocking out noobs with many pills saved in the danger zone.

Update list:-
Force Majeure(Ground Zero)
YK_Qjon(OLET_QJON)
OET_DAN66
Academy of elite team
Elite team
0uc_chris
0uc_K
0uc_Hannibal
Mod(Force,Merm) & Admins(Fraggle get special mention here an Euzebe too..smiley)

All of them teach me a lot of about this game..smiley and other things too..smiley
and lots of other people..if i right them all..i might have to make 2-3 post..or more.. smiley

Best regards,
Anger_HM

Not everyone has lamar

Get rainbow packs they are very lucky:

i got:
xu52
tanaerva
brandon

Can any give me any ideas on how to change it:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=227590&from=list

20k isnt enough for Uppers... ive tried by starting on the low and mid cards... only to be put off by Jackie and Zatman

on the other hand Montana... cheap cards overall. I have 3.5k sitting and im tempted to get a Montana half deck.. i think i can just afford Don and Mona.

friday 14/11/2008

Id suggets neither because then one week for elo you couldnt play if all you have is them

I find theres truly no decent 3* cards in the Bangers and i find if opposed SOB clan their power becomes as poor as FP clang

What do you reckon I should change? smiley

deleted

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=226682

thursday 13/11/2008

Platinum > meyen
luba > ludmilla, but ludmilla has 1 less star
work on getting cards like z3r0 d34d, methane, toro, and leviatonn

Look for cheap cards with high power

Spycee is a wall card and cheap. He comes in handy at times.

He said his player bio, but for convenience, it is here deleted

Sting would be a good addition to you Piranas and leave you some clintz to play with.

Uppers and Sakrohms are also a good combination.

So it seemed to me, why not go for clan bonuses. Especially one as nasty as the Cats bonus in this format.

The Strategy was maddeningly simple. Catch your Pow = Pows with mine. When I could I'd avoid letting a dam = Dam copy Python because that was game over if they won a lot of the time. Though sometimes I let them when I thought they were bluffing or throwing it to the wind by leading with a dam = opp dam.

Dr. Saw swung the game more than once, by simply leading with him, and watching my opponent realize they couldn't catch up.

Why Warren over Wheeler? The answer was simple. Against every Opp Pow = Pow character the four that gave back the least were Warren, Python, Darth, and Svelthlana. SoB isn't very important in this format. I could have replaced Cyan with Joao. Joao's 6 power wouldn't have been THAT bad of a liability in this format, and It's possible I should have gone the switch there too for the occasional Ulu Bonus. It would have been just as useful as the sub-optimal Cassio Cr for the Cat's bonus

Either way, Y'all gotta step up the game Sat.

StormWhisper

wednesday 12/11/2008

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=225490&from=list
what can i do to make it stronger (what card should replace kerry

Create a subject