tuesday 18/11/2008

Broly - the format would be too complicated, constantly trying to remember which clan is banned. the reason I like DTs is that they are wide-open. Everything is game.

ELO is the format were UR tries to make the game ballanced, that is why they ban cards and clans.

If you are intested in playing complicated formats i suggest that you create an event where you can control the rules.

The reason you lost that example is the "random" Factor. In some game rooms there is a random element where the lower attack wins.

My advise would be to play and learn for your expereinces.

Im with manoverboard... how about something more like this?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=226768&commentLanguage=2

more power less blockers!!

Ghiest - Z3ro D34d, Leviatonn, Platiumn, & Bristone/Luba/Meyen
Nightmare - Dieter, Eadh, Sheitane, & Timmy

I am currently using both in T1 to get extra battle points for low stars. It has been working ok, can be hard to win but gives lots of points for victory.

Just get the cards in noob-nations deck

Not possible..period..
1)multi-accounts are not allowed here, it can get you blacklisted..or worse, all those accounts banned including yours
2)you can't sell Timber for 10clintz, 50 is the minimum..you can't sell a card privately either unless you buy credits
3)with that, you now know and I hope you will avoid making the mistake of creating a multi-account

What is the best preset of gaining more points in DT?

post here smiley

monday 17/11/2008

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=231641

and

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=120560&from=list

and please leave any comments... green faces please smiley

U will lose points....20 points...but if u are playing survivor and the challenge times out ur survivor record stays intact

Please read the game rules..smiley the admins do that page not to be ignored but to be read..smiley

deleted
this deck has worked very well forme so far and in tournies i have placed in the top 100
so i am posting this preset so that others as in you. can be goodin tourines and also if you like it please rate and ty for your time smiley

Shakra, miken moose, yookie/rico and noodile

Hello! I made another deck just for fun! Here it is: deleted. LOL! smiley

Why not use the typical mono-Montana deck (no CR)? Don, edd, Sharon, Ottavia, Filomena, prince jr, oscar/Veccio and mona. smiley

Oops, it didn't come out properly. smiley brain power = math skills + common sense

sunday 16/11/2008

5 messages

For the first one, no they dont stack up.

and no the poison will be gone since they went down below the min.. but you can poison them again.. smiley

Generally I'd say Hugo. But as said before. Post your deck and it'll be easier to decide.

I think that fights between guilds would be a great, great idea. It seems to be much better way to rank guilds comparing to the one basing on pure statistics and people within one guild would finally start helping their guild mates more than nowadays. It would also take rivalry into inter-national level, or

I also think it would be a great idea to add some additional info to players' profile, like the best achieved survivor/elo score (just an example) which would be good indicator of how good a player is. In some rooms there's a plenty of high- leveled players who spend most of their playing time playing against newbies with 2 Jackies, 2 Dorians, 2 Zatmans and Hugo. That kills of fun when you have to play two, three times in a row overpowered, similar decks like that. Now to gain more respect they would have to do more effort than spending few hours a days using the same decks and ripping of 'normal' players. It would also encourage you to risk for higher elo/survivor scoress and game would become even more fierce.

I know there are rooms for every one needs and you can always find one that you like the most. I know some of them give you more freedom on creating your deck but I think it would be good to forbid double/triple characters in the same deck in all of rooms. One Jackie, Vickie or Hawk a deck is far enough, why more creative players should be disadvanged?

Pls write some words what you think on my ideas

Comment and Rate....Dude!XD
Tell me what cards to change....Dude!XD

Dude!...I'm a Cop!XD

(Not the way I talk.:smirksmiley

Create a subject