thursday 13/11/2008

Platinum > meyen
luba > ludmilla, but ludmilla has 1 less star
work on getting cards like z3r0 d34d, methane, toro, and leviatonn

Look for cheap cards with high power

Spycee is a wall card and cheap. He comes in handy at times.

He said his player bio, but for convenience, it is here deleted

Sting would be a good addition to you Piranas and leave you some clintz to play with.

Uppers and Sakrohms are also a good combination.

So it seemed to me, why not go for clan bonuses. Especially one as nasty as the Cats bonus in this format.

The Strategy was maddeningly simple. Catch your Pow = Pows with mine. When I could I'd avoid letting a dam = Dam copy Python because that was game over if they won a lot of the time. Though sometimes I let them when I thought they were bluffing or throwing it to the wind by leading with a dam = opp dam.

Dr. Saw swung the game more than once, by simply leading with him, and watching my opponent realize they couldn't catch up.

Why Warren over Wheeler? The answer was simple. Against every Opp Pow = Pow character the four that gave back the least were Warren, Python, Darth, and Svelthlana. SoB isn't very important in this format. I could have replaced Cyan with Joao. Joao's 6 power wouldn't have been THAT bad of a liability in this format, and It's possible I should have gone the switch there too for the occasional Ulu Bonus. It would have been just as useful as the sub-optimal Cassio Cr for the Cat's bonus

Either way, Y'all gotta step up the game Sat.

StormWhisper

wednesday 12/11/2008

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=225490&from=list
what can i do to make it stronger (what card should replace kerry

Dude take out a chloe and your hugo.

Ulu watu and bangers

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=225139

Graff: Pretty close, I always use both together.
Juicy Lord, The others are really weak.
Bodenpower if you play against serious opponents.
Wadog in ELO because opponents ahve roots or gheist 60% of the time
Trish, difference with wardog is that for a 7 damage you can aim your strategy to sneak behind the SOA, for a mere 4 you don't
Bryan, gertrud is really weak, in fact all 6-6 SOB are weak. SOA is much better than SOB
Both montana 5 star cards suck so much.
Edd is clearly better, but you can use both.
I never used any, I am willing to sue Sting is wonderful if you also have a big damage card that consumes your pillz
Petra is actually one of the best 4 star cards around, perfect against Hawkins and Smokey
Ulu watu lack a good 4 star card still
Nanook for sure, I normally prefer Noodile above Rico also
None is better, whatever fits better in your deck. I get better results with Lulabee oppositve Pussy and Roots.

^-----------------do as it says

smiley
i forgot to add link last time i posted srry
deleted

Gogogo poisoners! smiley

tuesday 11/11/2008

deleted

new t2 deck, please take a look at that too please smiley

I AM LEVEL 15 AND I THINK MY DECK LOOKS ABIT PREDICTIBLE.....
WHAT DO YOU THINK????
PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT ON IT!!!
HERE IS THE LINK:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=223849&commentLanguage=12

Eryton to marina or striker
ice jim to shayna

8 messages

I also have an idea to build a Junkz/Pussycats deck for ELO but im not sure itll work
so first i will make the deck with Bangers

Sentinels are cheap and very gd

Check public presets, smiley

Create a subject