monday 10/11/2008

I agree with capn, if you can afford the cost of managing a 1* card in your deck.

sunday 09/11/2008

I agree with O_CaULIFLOWER
also try sak they got a new 5 star card that seems to be needed and good in elo

From the word itself, random is random. No factors affect how it will hit you in the game. No techniques as to how you can hack/alter the random factor to make it work for your benefit.

I believe that this is a technical problem. If you have more questions regarding this, please contact the customer's support services. Or you can also drop the admins or moderators a PM regarding it. We are more than glad to answer questions with regards to the game.

Though, the answer for your original question is simply what I posted above.

Mermaid

If you have any questions with regards to the game, please don't hesitate to contact the admins or the moderators. We'll gladly answer your questions as much as we can.

Note: DO NOT contact us for credit problems. This should be sent directly to the customer's support services.

Yeah that'd work. but i dont like to replace cards very often. besides, wanda lv 1 is hard to buy. i'd do ellymae to feelyn i guess

Sorry wrong link heres the new one
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=221403&from=list

What deck is good in ELO?
And what clan's?

Overall smiley Bloodsphere is right Sentinel rocks, but if you need one of those I would say Montana or Rescue

Need your budget. But just by random inference, I'd say Freaks/Ulu

For easy building I suggest something along these lines with roots/sakrohm

Miken Moose - 340 (arno will keep dropping in price in the near future and will likely end up cheaper than this in a month or so)
Rico - 350
Yookie - 685
Noodile - 800

Murray - 580
TrinmkkT - 840
Corrina - 900 (in a few weeks-months ludwig will liekly cost considerably less than this)
Petra - 1850 (quite expensive as it stands, but a very good card)

as prices drop it'd be quite easy to get Eris for ~2-3k who is a completely insane powerhouse and drop corrina for na boh or wakai for relatively cheap.

This instead of netting you an average deck nets you a very useable strong deck with completementary clans.

U wont get any decent decks with that kind mof money and since beginner ullu doesnt exist take all stars they are best cards for theyr price even tho u could take piranas aswell theyr good too

If u are going for elo make rescue since theyr the best elo guys if u make mono if u wanna do sentiel elo deck then u will hav to half deck it id sugest piranas make aurelia,dayton,lehane,hawk/copper and smokey,hawkins,dalhia n tyd

Noodile is useable in lower levels tho

Ops forgot to put the deck here

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=220921&from=list

Please comment and rate!!good game...

But not that kind of budget!

Lol thanks all i thinksmiley

New one http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=220680

La junta is one of the best choice of mono clan after smiley
pretty much they don't have any disadvantages
maybe what you need to notice is that i you against +/- attack clan, don't use 0 pillz except you want to sacrifice that card
their advantages are they have many solid support cards and they have good power

emeth
bryan
chiro
wardog
dean

and there are two option though..
jane ramba
tank / trish / bruce (tank if you like SOA, I prefer trish over bruce even though they are virtually same)
winston
this one is the regular one

or

trish / bruce / tank
trish bruce / tank (choose two that you don't cohoose in the first one)
jane ramba level 2

this one is for ELO though

saturday 08/11/2008

Ok i decided to choose Sakrohm.
-------> MODS PLEASE CLOSE <-----------

Create a subject