thursday 09/10/2008

Use vickie or edd that should stop their bonus

Honestly, for ELO, plan to run into a SOA or SOB deck like roots or nightmare, you might want somone like saddy or a SOB for all stars

Maybe they have bought credits and they bought a booster pack when they get the booster pack you get cards to train with and when they level up you get points for that

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=184433

This is a clinz colector

wednesday 08/10/2008

Spycee is like the only stop all in Piranas, so V3tor...

No piranas if u use piranas use them with gheist

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=183742
I was playing around to make a Pirana/Nightmare T1 tourney deck, so please have a look and rate smiley

Thanks for the ideas guyssmileysmiley

i might try and get marlysa cr lke rg365 loa said

thanks to everyone!

Uppers,Montana and GHEIST.

tuesday 07/10/2008

deleted

I don't have much to spend, but where should I look to improve on this? I'd like to try and change Beetenka for Dorian at some point.

7 messages

Warren?

Read the manual, please. It's all there.
Short answers which intentionally do not answer it completely but force you to the manual:
1. random(?!)
2. automatically activated unless cancelled by other ability/bonus
3. I have no clue about what you mean. "week"-cylce? For ELO, yeah. "Weakness"? Not really.

No. base power is calculated. you have to do the math yourself for someone like copper, or dragan cr.

Thankyou for answering that!!!

3 messages

Ok thanks

monday 06/10/2008

@Ghoulin, Luba is not even close to Leviatonn's standard, she is a fairly average situation dependent card, he is the best Gheist card and one of the best in the game, merely having him in your hand means the opponent can never be sure of their heavy hitting ability dependent cards.

Also why Erika, Dr Saw clearly out classes her as does Toro and Methane.

Prob Spycee because it is perhaps the only Stop All in Piranas, but of course I only have two cards from the pirates, but still I looked at a lot of pirate (I'm lazy to wirte the full hard-to-type clan name) cards. Hawkins...I hate it for the same reasons I hate Kolos: I don't have them, too expensive, and kills me most of the time in combat.

I guess I can take that as a good thing smiley

Well, i am going to start collecting Montana so Torres-1996, that could work

Create a subject