tuesday 14/10/2008

Sharon is a decent 3 star, maybe simon. oscar too, he is a 6/4 at worst, unless SOA'd

@WindtheGreat

whoa! i never thought that i can make a SOLID budget deck on Rescue, nice one smiley
now even new players can make solid decks.

@Tanto89
i think having a Kenny (15-16k) + Kolos (18-19k) plus the other Nightmare clans are not that expensive.
since all other cards in it are listed (not counting Cr's of course) below 5k.

speaking of an expensive deck, maybe Piranas with Dalhia (15k-10k) Hawkins (10k-8k) Bloodh (5-7k)
and that's just the top 3, not counting the 5 cards that you might wanna put in on a mono or half.

Highest damage calculation:
Round 1: Azel with fury, Opponent life : 60 - 6 = 54
Round 2: Kolos with fury, Opponent life : 54 - 12 - 3 = 39
Round 3: Kolos with fury, Opponent life : 39 - 12 - 3 = 24
Round 4: Kolos with fury, Opponent life : 24 - 12 - 3 = 9
Total damage = 60 - 9 = 51 smiley smiley smiley

Highest life gain calculation:
Round 1: Kenny with fury, Your life : 60 + 10 = 70
Round 2: Kenny with fury, Your life : 70 + 10 = 80
Round 3: Kenny with fury, Your life : 80 + 10 = 90
Round 4: Kenny with fury, Your life : 90 + 10 = 100
Total life gain = 100 - 60 = 40 smiley smiley smiley

If you're using a Rescue deck, they dont rely on Leaders, they are best as a mono-clan.
now, for keeping the Leaders , keep Hugo. he's the best Leader there is, next to Morphun

There are four rounds in a match
round1
round2
round3
round4
whoever plays first in any of those rounds can activate courage, that means each player can only activate courage twice and no two players can activate courage at the same round..please read the game's rules..

Murray
Petra
Uranus
Na Boh
Blaaster
Bodenpower
B Ball
Graff

Gwen to betty

Thanks for your help!
I found many of your advices helpful smiley

Any two Courage cards make great bluffers. If you get Ambre, you'll always have two.

monday 13/10/2008

Check out the Cheap deck contest presets. All done under budget of 7500 clintz.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&subject_page=0&id_subject=549022

Best for mono decks are Uppers and Rescue, I think.
I hate FPC and La junta, lol.

Cheap yet good cards under 1K smiley yes... UNDER 1K smiley good for budget decks

2* = Prince jr
3* = Frankie Hi
4* = Beetenka/ nellie
5* = Eve

3 messages

Prince jr's ability is -2 power min 4.

That means the attack points will be equal unless z3r0 d34d's bonus is activated. In that case, prince jr's ability will be cancelled and z3r0 d34d will win the match.

It can also be because of the presence of hugo. His ability is sometimes taken for granted.

I was also thinking of a junkz deck with veenyle gil and lollysmiley

5 messages

Lol thanks chaos and megamagsmiley

Likely an error or glitch showing that ranking, however, it was not recorded..
the player really didn't get that high and he didn't get the rewards..
once you lose or your 30 mins. run out in survivor, your record automatically registers in the survivor rankings and rewards are given to you..no registry means no reward..

try and contact customer support to get an exact answer if you really want to know what happened..
this is not a witch hunt, so please just contact customer support when you have further concerns, anyone is innocent until proven guilty..

I actually like Scubb better with Ambre. Even though the gain is 1 less pill, it is far easier to actually manage to win with Scubb and therefor it is easier to get additional pillz. The gain you get from Ambre outweighs the loss of 1 pill imho.

Aside from losing points in DTs and ELO, people who leave matches also lose percentage in their fair play rating

Create a subject