sunday 05/10/2008

Yeah im workin on collecting themsmileybut im not there yet

I kinda prefer dhalia

saturday 04/10/2008

K update......for my mono deck montana i am having trouble deciding how to set up. i was using using Edd (R), Hugo, Filomena (U), Mona (U), Ottavia (C), Prince Jr (C)., Sharon (U), and Simon. However I have recently finished evolving Don to full 5*.

Yeah 0-Jade like two of the newest cards, Arno and Lou, have numbers 560 and 561 respectively. Also, this was a cell phone game???

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=179908

I can only think of one improvement which would be to replace either rhed or tyd with hawkins and then replace sharon with edd. But unfortunately that move would cost me over 12,000 clintz and i only have around 800 XD

Too many 3* .... Ulu Watu is better with Ambre though ... or maybe u could change Eyrik to Lulabee. .... . but it is difficult to play Ulu Watu mono .... U can pair em up with All Stars or Bangers but i use em with La Junta right now

Yup Larry can get u out of some pretty bad situations

Gheist is very good, it's the clan I satarted with and they are pretty cheap, once I got more clintz I moved up to a 1/2 deck with a Nightmare/Gheist combo, and it kicks arse! smiley go bad guys! smiley

I don't think people would think that since it hasn't been brought up...

Can i do my deck better?
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=177901&from=list

I Would Probably Choose

Nannook

Ice Jim

Or Kirk.

Or Maybe Choose 2. But I Would Suggest Nanook And Kirk With 1350 Clintz smiley

This was brought up a while age. Thats a dumb idea case closed.

friday 03/10/2008

deleted

Please rate and comment, I like the way this one looks. Bruce works very well with Bryan and Trish, that is why he is in over Wardog. The three of them is my new favorite combo.

Jane Ramba 2* instead of Winson is one option.

I dont like roots or ulu watu just the name gets me angry

LOL Havo what if the opponent has Charlie, Baby Q, XU52, and Leviatonn on the other hand? Or perhaps for some reason Kiki Cr, Dj Korr Cr, General Cr and Guru Cr in the other hand?

deleted
deleted

Plz Rate And Comment smiley

there other versions i made, today..

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=178513
What do you think about this preset? Feel free to comment and rate smileysmiley

Should change Giovanni to Charon or Ottavia at least

Create a subject