monday 13/10/2008

I actually like Scubb better with Ambre. Even though the gain is 1 less pill, it is far easier to actually manage to win with Scubb and therefor it is easier to get additional pillz. The gain you get from Ambre outweighs the loss of 1 pill imho.

Aside from losing points in DTs and ELO, people who leave matches also lose percentage in their fair play rating

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=188779
plz dont say add leaders like ambre or morphun beacuse i cant afford them right now.
plz tell me how to improve this. thanks for looking
sk-ronecksmiley

sunday 12/10/2008

Actually that is possible for over 20 win s

A) the same way you use any wall. note that the ability isn't necessary
b) hit with Bodenpower first smiley

Te asic strategy behind a deck like this is too use the freaks for their damage in either the first or second round then use dmage reducers to lower opponents damage so they can use the time it takes for the poison to take effect to finish you. and then finnally use a second card like murray or corrina to secure the life difference. (also depending on situation mixing it up and using like trinmkkt or zoltan to attack in addition to your other cards can often confuse the opponent and catch them by surprise)

Can someone help me?

Interesting, I'd never heard of this so I thought it was unique to UR. I guess this thread can close, but it would be nice to have that info and link in the documentation somewhere.

I say go half gheist half piranas
Piranas Gheist
deadeye methane
bloodh rolph
rhed toro
sting vladimir
there bonuses go together well

When can i start editing my writing ek ek in my preset? smiley the intro i mean, smiley

Master a deck with your leader 1st with your current cards, then learn the different bonuses, from there make adeck form the cards you like, smiley

I actually have a gheist/Piranas deck.
Though here's another problem.
My deck is 5 cards Piranas and 3 Gheist:
Andsom
Rhed
Smokey
Sting
Tyd
Rolph
Methane
Leviatonn
My other cards( which aren't in my deck):
Dr. Saw
Nina
Hugo
Platinum
Vansaar
Which cards should I replace with whom to get a 4 GHEIST and 4 Piranas deck?

Get a kolos, smiley

Survivor, you will need extra attack power so either go with piranahs for pill manipulation or montana, or rescue for a high base attack...

Sad...I want a 8 power bangers

8 messages

There are guidelines at the stickies, smiley

saturday 11/10/2008

I like to use
Kati , Macumba , Rei, Yusuke
with
Charlie,Ella,Feelyn and Wanda

Shadow, it is katan with 1 less damage because you put it in the gheist deck too, which means 1-3 pills, most likely 2, in the mono its better, but non mono, katans better

Create a subject