saturday 20/09/2008

Love the deck, wish I still had my Copper left =(

Hi I have been playing for two weeks and really suck at this game. Trying to get better but what are you talking about. I am thinking of buying some credits like the 15 us dollar one. How to you suggest I use the credits?

friday 19/09/2008

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=164500&from=list newer

Actually, what you should do, is experiment with the cards you have. find out what bonuses you like. then sell cards on the market and on the forums, but only the cards you don't use as much. that way, you have funding for more cards that you like. then you get better with those cards, and if you're lucky, you win tournaments, and experiment with new cards.

No. what you want, until the piranas come out with better high damage cards, is always a half deck. they work well with the freaks. if you have tyd, dahlia, cassandra, olga, akendram, hawkins, spycee, and soushee, you have a good elo deck. when i was using it, it got me up really high, but then I tried freaks/sentinel and dropped really fast.

I'd have to say GHIEST for those awesome non-GHEIST banned weeks. They have some really low stars that are really powerful, so that even more powerful cards like Vladimir can fit in. Some low powered cards are Luba and Platinum, to name a few.

Also, I've won a lot, even against high level players. So this is not all that FUN, because with a excellent strategist like me, it becomes a mutant radioactice teddy bear. Yeah...

In order of best to worst; Leviatonn, Bristone, Luba, Darth.

I suppose Luba and Darth are argueable, but Luba's more reliable with her high base power.

Right now I am confused on which deck I should for DT

Gheist/Junks
Bristone
Leviatonn
Methane
Platinum
Gil
Peeler
Rowdy
Veenyle

Montana/Roots

Edd
Mona
Sharon
Vickie *3
Miken Moose
Ratanah
Rico
Yookie

Which one should I use or just make a combonation of the 4 clans

@Callisti:

One of the more common and successful T2 surivor decks is the Ulu Watu/Sakrohm/Ambre deck.

Ambre
Tanaereva
Wee Lee
Lulabee
Buck
Hikiyousan
Graksmxxt
Uranus

But Tana is like 20k smiley

This deck most likely gets a Buck replacement soon.

thursday 18/09/2008

Okay, i want to make a mixed deck that has all good cards im talking about anything. i dont care about bonuses. so, it can have many things in it..

Thanks for all the help so far anyone got any suggestions for a good ELO deck i have 40k ish

In the pre sets list its spelt wrong
the name is
La unta Damage Deck 3

As stated above I'm looking to make a good DT deck. I currently using a Pirana/Montana half deck....I am looking to keep the Piranas and look to got with another clan for half or maybe Pirana mono...is this possible with the Piranas?

Currently I own:
Bloodh
Cyan
Gran Vista
Smokey
Spycee
Sting
Tyd

All maxed out working on getting money for Hawkins and Dahlia.

Any info Greatly appreciated!

T1:

Marco
Alec
Kerry
Slyde
Elvira
Steve
Lea
Larry

This deck is pretty much a no brainer to build ...............

as for the T2 deck... take Metallicas deck, but exchange Lobo with Slyde. Lobo just sucks, especially in T2. If you want, switch Anita with Steve for more defense. But Anita is fine.

wednesday 17/09/2008

My max, 41, was in a training room. >.>. My max outside was displayed as my topic, up there ^

What do you think of this preset? make comments and give advice, thank you!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=160998&from=list

6/10, cute deck! smiley

Please message me.

Create a subject