friday 29/08/2008

They keep them that level by buying unleveled ones in the market from the profit they make from selling the evolved version of the card, GG's! smiley

Try using Morphun instead of Ambre, this makes your pill usage in later rounds easier to compute, smiley

4 messages

Buy rolph, very good investment in ELO, smiley

4 messages

Go w/ 2 clans to make use of the strategies w/ the bonus, smiley

Dalhia is a very strong card, possible Collector status here, smiley

thursday 28/08/2008

monday 25/08/2008

With half sakrohm i like to mix its -8 attk bonus with a +8 say junkz or sentinel, and sentinel has quite a few decent cards that really arnt that expensive

Drop Erzebet and Deiter down to Hel and Sheitane for some space. Glorg is 4* giving you a total of 13 stars for Nightmare. The other alternative is to drop Kolos and put Kenny in to free up a star.
As for Pirana's ditch Spycee 5* simply doesn't cut it imo. Also get Katan in for some much needed Pirana damage. Leaving Smokey, Katan, Hawkings and then another 3* of your choice.

Thank you Euzebe for your answer.
hmm i wonder why the prices of the nominees shoot up so much
since there is no benefit in owning the nominees for Miss Clint City. smiley

1700 is too little to create a full deck to begin with, however it might be just enough for a 1/2 deck.
I would recommend getting staples: Smokey Spycee & Tyd with 1700.
Throw in a Cyan and you have a decent 1/2 deck! smiley

Just In Case You Dont Have Malrasa Cr Put In Xia Leming 2* Or Windy Mor 2*..... But I suggest Windy Mor So Then it can be

Kerrozin Cr 5*
Yusuke 3*
Windy Mor 2*
Unagi 2*

Ratanah 4*
Lilly 4*
Micken Moose 2*
Yookie/ Noodile 3*

Total Damage: 31

A Good Way To Start Off Until You Get Marlysa Cr smiley

Yeah .. i agree

sunday 24/08/2008

Please comment and rate my deck smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=129083&from=list

Not a Deck for points now is it.

Unless this deck is made for survivor it is not worth anything sorry dude.

Strategy is a pre-made plan to follow through.
Tactic is spontaneous changes according to the situation encountered.
Nobody but experience can really help you with tactics in a totally unconcrete situation apart from the very unhelpful "try to win".

Also, lazybones should at least have a look at the presets instead of going around asking for 'a great deck'. Lots of presets there.

Umm... It has a sun symbol. Others are just the artist's mark on his work, smiley

If you're not in the top 35, then first 24 hours it's 2 points, next 24 hours 4 points, then 6, 8, etc.

4 messages

I will work cause you at least have two different Nightmare card in your hand.The Kolos and Nistarok will their bonus activated in that situation

Lamar Cr
Striker
Oyoh
Marina
GraksmxxT
Trinmkkt
Uranus
Ambre

Plz comment thnx

Create a subject