friday 08/08/2008

8 messages

That would work, smiley

wednesday 06/08/2008

I think that it's ok as a side mention, are you going to die if it tells you what happens if you use fury? XD

I've been using a Piranas deck for ELO and Type 1 gameplay and it's gotten me far. I love taking away my opponent's bonus. It puts us on an even field and I've trumped many decks that really need their bonus in order to do do damage. They're not much in the way of damage and sometimes you really need to put some thought into your moves, but I think that just makes it all the more fun.

Might be a little hard to do. If you want to play a really good Fang Pi, I would recommend Lost Hog or Kinjo right from the start, and those aren't cheap. Good luck with the deck though.

Thanx for the comment guys. I will try out this builds, need only to buy lulabee for it and a lvl 1 ming. Anyway i prefer to use full leveled cards and have bad exp with ming but it also slips more power into the deck. The only thing i am concerned about is that with dropping wolfgang and ice jim i lose my two favour blockers. smiley

tuesday 05/08/2008

Nightmare and all star i can't offored it
and noodlie i will use her but i prefer other sakrom then petra 7/5 with sob is good but i use sakrom to defend

I had a junkz / sakrohm deck lol

junkz

peeler
rowdy
otakool /hugo
gibson

sakrohm

uranus
corrina
na boh
trinmxxt

preety strong deck .. won me 3 tournament n 5 top 10 finishes

Oh come on , you suggesting me to buy Lyse Teria Cr ? That would cost me like what , millions dude.....

Linda and Kati are weak, but Yayoi is just a must, nowadays I think its the best 4 star of all. Comparing Yayoi and Kati is like comparing Dieter and Leviatonn, one sucks, the other rules.

Baby Q is an awful card, you want low level pussycats to tank, not 3 hitters.

monday 04/08/2008

Play them w/ 2 clans, smiley

2 messages

Low damage, smiley

Going cheap are we:

gibson *4
lolly *3
gil *2
Veenyle *2

good *11 stars = GG's! smiley

Dont sell, save, smileysmiley

I like your build rather than theirs, hehehe! Good luck! smiley

Try this:
Repalce Kenny for Kolos and downgrade na boh to caciope *1 then replace murray for Uranus, smiley

Simple, your second deck rock! smiley
Go
Poiizzzzzzzzssszszszszsszszon! smiley

Tanto89's deck will work for you, smiley

Umm... no. Try using a mono clan Sentinels or mono clan La Junta,
GG's! smiley

I'm using Nightmare - Piranas, hope that helps, hehe! smiley

Create a subject