friday 15/08/2008

Need help if u can please do i want a full deck plz

CHECK OUT THE DECK I'M USING NOW IN ELO...I'M NOT HIGH YET BUT I STARTED PLAYING TODAY IN ELO
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=125948&from=list
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT AND RATE

Adding on to the list, here are some deck-building tips and advice aimed at beginners but may even be helpful to more experienced players.

16. I found this one out the hard way. Be careful that you do not sell any characters that are a part of your saved deck presets. If you do, the next time you try to load that preset it will disappear. This is true even if you replace the character you sold.

17. The Urban Rivals database [http://urdb.kirlad.net/] is an invaluable site for getting to know the cards abilities. I find it much easier to build a deck by browser the card database because it shows all of the cards leveled up and you dont have to scan the comments to learn each cards' abilities.

18. Its sometimes preferable to play with a character that isnt fully leveled. Noodle at 1 or 2 stars, Wanda at 1 star, Yayoi at 3 stars, and Charlie at 4 stars are all good examples. Often that single extra star gained is enough to create a much more cohesive deck. But be careful, it gets expensive which leads me to my next point...

19. On weekends when the competition is heaviest, these unleveled cards are in high demand and are more expensive. Conversely, at the same time leveled up versions flood the market and can sometimes be had for a bargain.

20. If you are leveling up characters and have reached level 10 be sure to use the Training Rooms (Lost Warehouse) and Vanasar. You get more experience, and also losses do not count against you or effect your win/lose ratio.

Depends on deck u use if ur using pirana nightmare banger or ulu watu
ambre is better because after 1 hard hit it's hard to catch up

Half the deck is 2 stars

thursday 14/08/2008

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=125950

PLZ put green Face And Comment, Its a good Deck With Damage , and it beats Alot of Clans, Try It smiley

Bryan
Gertud
Jane Ramba
Wardog

Chiro
Dean
Tank
Uxoh

Im just sayin

While it's not smart to do that, here are some counter arguments for each case:
1. If you have Smokey and some crap card for rounds 3 and 4, your opponent expects you to play Smokey in round 3. If they play first, they probably will play to beat your Smokey. If you play your other cards, and can still win with Smokey in round 4, that will probably be an easier win.

2. What if the life difference between you and your opponent is 7? Play Rhed with fury, thats 5 damage, plus the 3 life, for a difference of 8.

3. If your opponent plays his only strong card, and all the rest of his cards have low damage where they would have to fury to make it up, and you play Katan first with all the pillz, you almost ensure that you win with Katan, and get an extra two pillz to ensure that they cannot fury and win with the next three.

So while you shouldn't on an everyday basis do the above things, there are exceptions.

I have the best luck with full decks, but most will swear by new blood.

No.

Switch timber to emeth
jane ramba is a much better than leo and is gr8 on the attack as well
now mitch to tank maybe, but mitch is a gd choice because then u have 1soa and 1sob, but tank has better power than mitch but its your decision. yh the balance is ok but really la junta are an agressive clan so defence is the last thing u need to think about when using this deck. gl and ggsmiley

Poison doesn't stack
The last poison attack will be the one to take effect (even if it is weaker)

Bangers-Roots are my pick, all out power to stifle the attck reduction. smiley

wednesday 13/08/2008

Taham (R)/Peeler (U) to Gibson (C) (I would remove Taham (R))
Na Boh (R) to Otakool
Kawan (U) to Rowdy

That will give you SOB and SOA and spread the power and damage more evenly through your deck. Currently right now you could draw Dash, Gil, Veenyle, and Na Boh and good luck winning with that hand

It's a good deck, but this deck have too many stars
you will have a hard time to enter in top 100 in DT
fun to use maybe in danger room or survivor type 2

3x jackie
3x Dorian
2x Zatman
PWNED
and maybe 1x morphun

Noodile *2 if you are not already using her maxxed or *1, you'll need the power and SOA against other Roots decks which are so common, but she's expensive to mantain... XD

Change azel to dieter/mojo or timmy(who is just a downgraded azel) and up sheitane to 2*/change to hel and id say its good
goodluck smiley

B, B, A, A! smiley

Create a subject