friday 08/08/2008

Sahkrohm Is My favorite and good with damage reducers, Like JP i also would chose Bangers

Why not post your choices, smiley

Get Skrumxxt for damage, smiley

Cute deck, smiley

5 messages

More damage needed, try this:

Skrumxxt *5
Petra *4
Murray *3
Wakai *2
Striker *4
Robb *3
Flo *2
Ashley *2

GG's! smiley

Darkevilange, that's a strong deck!
As for a replacement clan, Roots is your bread and butter, smiley

Qucik challenge eliminates the choice of opponents, w/c makes the game more balanced, and fair i guess... smiley

9 messages

Bonus is important, 4/4 still the best combination, smiley
You may use 5/3 using leaders, smiley

Good. You have an ELO La Junta/Montana deck filled with crap cards. First switch out Pino for Don. Next, get rid of Winifred, she sucks. Replace her with Chiro. Then switch out Leo for Masamu. Finally, take out Aldo and put in Flesh Pimp. And since you got room, put in Giovanni.

Let's see here:

Don 5*
Filomena 2*
Flesh Pimp 4*
Giovanni 3*
Ricardo 2*
Chiro 4*
Masamu 3*
Mitch 3*
Molly 2*

*= 25

Hope it helps jojo. smiley

To win you need damage... smiley
Replace Ashley for Jane Ramba and Niki for Bruce, replace Gran vista for deadeye and trey for katan, smiley

4 messages

Lamar cr *5
Splata cr *5
sum sam cr *5
jim cr *4
Lyse teria cr *3
Marlysa Cr *2
manon cr *3

These are my choices, smiley

8 messages

That would work, smiley

wednesday 06/08/2008

I think that it's ok as a side mention, are you going to die if it tells you what happens if you use fury? XD

I've been using a Piranas deck for ELO and Type 1 gameplay and it's gotten me far. I love taking away my opponent's bonus. It puts us on an even field and I've trumped many decks that really need their bonus in order to do do damage. They're not much in the way of damage and sometimes you really need to put some thought into your moves, but I think that just makes it all the more fun.

Might be a little hard to do. If you want to play a really good Fang Pi, I would recommend Lost Hog or Kinjo right from the start, and those aren't cheap. Good luck with the deck though.

Thanx for the comment guys. I will try out this builds, need only to buy lulabee for it and a lvl 1 ming. Anyway i prefer to use full leveled cards and have bad exp with ming but it also slips more power into the deck. The only thing i am concerned about is that with dropping wolfgang and ice jim i lose my two favour blockers. smiley

tuesday 05/08/2008

Nightmare and all star i can't offored it
and noodlie i will use her but i prefer other sakrom then petra 7/5 with sob is good but i use sakrom to defend

I had a junkz / sakrohm deck lol

junkz

peeler
rowdy
otakool /hugo
gibson

sakrohm

uranus
corrina
na boh
trinmxxt

preety strong deck .. won me 3 tournament n 5 top 10 finishes