tuesday 08/07/2008

The simple answer for your question is to put cards together that will have an overall total of 26 stars and up for all the cards.

If you know that already and you want to know how to make a wise deck build for type two format then the best suggestion is to keep the star count within 26-28. After that then its all down to how well you choose which card to play against your opponents cards. Keep in mind the more low star cards you have the high chances you'll get a good boost of points when played against high star cards and when they actually win BUT it will also have good chances of loosing against high star cards particularly the insanely powered ones. Keep your deck simple and keep it a monotype deck or two clan deck. This way you'll have good chances of drawing cards with bonuses.

For me, It doesnt really matter how fast you play for the daily tournaments. What matters most is to try to win most of your battles and gain high points per battle. I know that slow players are quite annoying at times seeing that they are hugging too much of your time but hey look at the bright side. Atleast by letting them stall you, you are providing them the only fun thing that they usually do. Players that time-out are also helpful, look at it this way, they give you points withouth much work (its not much but its still points). The best possible technique to do well with a tournament is a combination of patience, right deck, luck and just PLAY.

Cheers,
Mermaid

Actually tanto bruce is a very good card

monday 07/07/2008

A leader can't become a cr since you get them every 5 levels.it would be a really cheap cr

Alright and the 3rd and final option would be the gheists mentioned above and Hel, Sheitane, Kolos, Kenny

Except for the junta's animation, every other animation is faster than the old animation. We timed them to be sure of that.
The Junta will be accelerated.

Ya you need to change a lot of the cards

sunday 06/07/2008

Can someone tell me what cards should I buy to make me deck a good type 1/ELO deck ? I'm currently using
Bangers/Montana type of deck . This is my Bangers cards .

Fifty
B Ball
Lennox
Kevin

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=88516&from=list plz post comments

My survivor Preset and comment if you like

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=88432&commentLanguage=1

2 messages

From upers- there isn't even one like that but there are better even---------> frankie hi (and he is very cheap...), zatman (but he is expensive), rubie (she is ok...) and stanford (cheap- awsome card but if it is against SOA he is dead...)
sakrhom- there isn't even one like that but there are better even---------> uranus )he is the second best reducer!), thomson (he is good for begginers vs. begginers - the poison thing is killer!), and corrina (she is great you can put her without any pillz and she might win!)
hope i helped you...!

Cards like Kolos or Lost Hog can do 10 damage, combined with fury that gives 12 damage. This will kill you in 1 hit.

Try going here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/shop/allopass.php?countryCode=us
Maybe that would help.

Jackie
dorian
rubie
zatman
lulabee
tanaereva
hikiyousan
wee lee
for survivor!

Soz i completely counted the deck stars wrong but the piranas half is still gd anyway

Ok, so i am not sure which of the two uppers or gheist is better to take into a ELO tournament, both decks seem to do very well alone, but the uppers deck seems to be better at consistency. so i made a combo deck but that is less consistent than the straight up gheist deck? any and all help welcomed.smiley

deleted
deleted
deleted

Well no one is forcing you to play cards you don't like. smiley You can use card you want.

I made a blog once about a theory in mtg about player types and how it can be applied in UR hope you can find it interesting:

http://ureliteteam.wordpress.com/2008/05/01/timmy-johnny-and-spike/

smiley Tyd and Platinum smiley

Cyan is more solid in terms of power always 7 so will probably win more than wheeler but with either 1 the abilities could be used against u by playing low

Create a subject