saturday 26/07/2008

Well, yeah,I man lower the freaks part if you want to use 13 stars gheist, but since you have splata cr, he is the best freaks, so I think you will not want to change it
ah, after I think it for a while, esmeralda will help you againt rescue and especially uppers, but not montana (looking at mona, prince jr, and ottavia which is higher in power than esmeralda)

you have many option if you have that many.
piranas would be nice
and again, you have many option, bangers is good, and you can even make 10 stars of montana if you want

gheist piranas

methane
toro
leviatonn
z3r0 d34d

katan / sting
smokey
tyd
hawkins

gheist bangers

methane
toro / bristone
leviatonn
z3r0 d34d

blaaster
vermyn n / bodenpower / kluwn
b ball / juicy lord
gyro

note: if you want to use bristone in this deck you can use bodenpower, or you can use klwun and change b ball with juicy lord.
I'm not using graff since you have too many SOA

now for montana, how about 11 stars montana, but pairing montana and piranas seems nice for me

montana:
mona
ottavia
prince jr
filomena

15 stars piranas:
bloodh / dalhia (I prefer bloodh, but dalhia is very good)
katan / sting
smokey
tyd

Dieter imho
or Erzsebet, depending on the build

Timmy and Mojo fail tbh

Hey peeps check this deck out and let me know what you think, thanks xD ive used it through this ELO tournement and im already on 1340

Hi.
i have:
Laetitia
Miss Ming
Nanastasia
Zoltan
Nina
Flyer
Winifred
Timber
Vansaar
Miken Moose
Ingsthra
Carlos

i want to make a deck from 1 leader with gheists + freaks or nightmare+ freaks or ghiests + nightmare.
could u tell me same cards can i add to deck?
which of them must i sell?
could u tell me the best combination of these cards?

: not nice Gheist right there..

Z3ro D34d
Methane
Leviatonn
Bristone = 12*

Samantha
Rubie
Frankie Hi
Dorian = 13*

friday 25/07/2008

ELO:
junkz
gibson *4
onik 3*
lolly 3*
veenyle/dash (i prefer veenyle) *2
uppers
Frankie hi 3*
rubie 3*
samantha 2*
dorian 5*
25*= ELO
tipe1 (you know what do it lol, well i tell you )

junkz:
gibson *4
onik *3
veenyle *2
lolly *3

uppers:
jackie *4
zatman *3
samantha *2
dorian lv4

smiley

Pure decks! it seems risky in my opinion. probelm is trying to make a gheist/all stars is a recipe for disaster because both clans are pretty greedy because of there strong 4* tht are a must in any elo deck.

Kenny can also leave a gap of 9 on your life and the enemy's life. Kenny is only 4-star, but he only loses 1 Power compared to Bloodh.

Yup....Hugo's gr8smiley with Rescue

I remember a while ago *use the search function* that some people made a good claim of using two leaders. Sure it won't work in all cases but it does work sometime.smiley

Yeaaa if ur going to get an all draing deck then go and get uppers and you will have mch better odds against most people

Katan
Rhed
Hawkins
Smokey
Tyd
Trey
Dalhia
Andsom

Try it. Dalhia over Bloodh mainly cause of the 8 power.

: hmmm.. not much... since you got Filomena, Aldo and Ricardo.. go for Montana..

K - I need help with my Sentinel Deck...
First - I need to know if a Sentinel Deck can succeed well in battle..?

And secondly, my deck. I already have Dayton, Carlos, ZDrone, and Amy. Any other additions? Maybe... I should do a hybrid deck? Remove some of the cards I have right now? o_o

thursday 24/07/2008

Following these suggestions, I assembled my Big Montana as follows:

Hugo
Don
Edd
Enzo
Mona
Ottavia
Simon
Vickie

This deck actually gave me my first 9 win streak. Looking pretty good up until now.

Thank you for the advice and a wassup to Urizen Knight!

I would like to have the crs price lower it's just asking to buy credit i need miss twice cr ??

La Junta can be very expensive if you want the good cards (Bryan, Gertrud). But then again, try to build on wat you have since its probably cheaper. Good luck.

smiley Thanks smiley

please close subject.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=99608

Try this

Create a subject