sunday 20/07/2008

saturday 19/07/2008

Go with the pack u hav a better chance of getting a card from a clan ur using or looking for.
full deck has a chance for a rare but the rare could be worth nothing.
the full deck is made of all the clans in the game so u could get nothing usefull
hope this helpssmiley

Hattori is good for type 2 on the offensive because alot of ppl will likely have some pretty powerful cards so hattori's ability is actually of some use , i mean u still attack with him but if you lose its not as much of a deal smiley

Quote:
0C_Steeze - Imperator Us flag
Yesterday at 07:50

Morphum or Eklore (R) are the best leaders for Piranas. For your deck you should really switch Luba (C) with Smokey (C)

Eklore???, come on, his ability is contrary to Andsome, Hawkins and Dhalia she is probably the worst posible option.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=100264&from=list

Why don't you switch corrina with a 1* cacilope and use shakra instead of noodile for more damage

Not that good... even for type 2... you never really want to have over 32 stars... this way you have some characters that can get you decent amount of points if they win... just listen to my idea... i don't feel like saying who to switch for who so I'll post a similar deck... that might work...

Bridget (5 stars)
Luba (3 stars)
Meyen (3 stars)
Leviatonn (3 stars)
Rolph (5 stars)
Toro (4 stars)
Z3r0 D34d (2 stars)
Dr. Saw (4 stars)

This deck has 29 stars, a power count of 53 and a damage count of 31... it should be good... but i don't see why you want Bridget with the G.H.E.I.S.T.

I would buy danger packs, cause new blood has expensive cards but you always have the chance to get some card worth lie 300 clintz

Have you tried the accelerate button? or checked everything else? honestly now..the best thing to do is contact customer support regarding this kind of issue..

Wrong forum..
and..you can create, once you do, it gets forwarded to us for approval or rejection as stated by Kate when you create one..

Its solid and decent, I would myself prefer Rico/Nah Boh over Miken/Murray, but that is not necesarilly true.

Roots:
Ratanah 4*
Yookie 3*
Noodile 3*
Rico 3*

Piranas:
Sting 4*
Smokey 3*
Tyd 3*
Hawkins 2*

How is it guys?
Should Shakra be in there?
Would Sting or Katan be more effective?
pls comment

You should watch the market often, and carefully them. Take notes of cards, and stuff.
I guess noone will tell you that. You have to figure your own way to make clints here.

You should go with a 26 star montana deck if you want to play in type 2.
Vickie would be good, but we all know she's expensive.
But yeah it all depends on if you're trying to use it in Daily Tournaments or in Survivor Type 2.

I have a Freaks preset it's deleted you can check that out if it helps

besides that, the other clan you choose should make up for what's missing from the Freaks ie. damage reduction,SOB, SOA
play around with a couple different decks and see which cards and clans work for you.

Bangers might be great with them but I don't care for them too much so i don't use them. Pussycats might be one, the combo of poison and -2 damage.

hope that helped smiley

Buck
Nanook
Gaia
Gabrielle
Petra
Uranus
Corrina
Murray

friday 18/07/2008

Elvira is a first choice, not a substitute...
Larry is good because of high power
Kerry is also good because of the optional sob

Thanks for the suggestions smiley
rasiel i wish i could afford marlysa that looks interesting smiley

I agree ulu + bangers is the best of those... definetly dont go with rescue

Buuuut

out of what you have listed i would say the allstars... the better more sucessful in elo side of bangers tends to be more expensive

bodenpower
graff
blaaster
bball
saddy
vermyn n 3* especially expensive

Create a subject