tuesday 17/06/2008

Wakokoko! smiley

Uppers are my choice, smiley

3 messages

Check public presets, smiley

monday 16/06/2008

Montana reduces their random chance by a lot. SOB/SOA helps make sure they don't get an increase or decrease you. Having a Hugo on your side counters theirs, and he works quite well with All Stars cause then they might need to spend 2 pillz just to get over his team buff. Or play No Random and stop having to worry about people getting close enough to win.

Kinjo is worth it just for the threat of a 1 Hit KO. Since your going for mono-clan I would make your 7th character Uranus rather then Endo. Yes she won't get the team bonus but they'll still get theirs no matter what you draw. Uranus is worth saving for, she can be used with any mono-clan deck(Veenyle is the best 2 star one).

I'm flattered that you like my deck, but it was designed for play in Type I tournaments. With 4 banned cards, it's safe to say that it will never see the light of day in ELO. smiley

FWIW, the Type II version of the deck is deleted. Essentially the same, but using Rubie instead of Mickey T to boost the star count.

Der Magus is correct. Using Edd instead of Vickie may, on paper, give you more BP than a 25* deck, but in practice the two-hit KO combinations she opens up allow you to end "bad" games more quickly. If someone is playing slowly, it's better to get 16 - 18 points and move on to another game than it is to let them drag it out, even if you would have gotten 25+ for playing the full game.

Same thing with Frankie Hi vs. Rubie, in some ways. Her 6 damage lets you naturally KO with Jackie or combo with furious Zatman/Mona, and she brings SOA to the table. But Frankie can sure-shot with no pillz, whereas Rubie cannot. More of a toss up. I use Frankie Hi in deleted, but have Lyse Teria Cr for extra SOA instead of Ottavia, which changes the calculus.

Larry
Slyde
Lobo
Ghoub
Mark
Anita
Bobby
Lea

All of these cards are relatively cheap.

sunday 15/06/2008

Leviatton
Z3r0 D34d
Methane
Toro
Platinum
Bristone
Miss Twice Cr
Selsya Cr

or change Miss Twice f a star card like Dr Saw
and Selsya Cr to Luba

Freaks-banger maybe? since freaks has good low star and still high power..
how about this build for elo?
bodenpower 5
blaaster 4
b ball 2
graff 2
esmeralda(the freak that has +10 attack)
olga
akrendram
wolfgang

even the worst draw is playable..sentinels is quite ok but i think the consistent in power means everything..smiley

saturday 14/06/2008

I found it in a random site and thought it was interesting

Do you have anymore clintz to spend ? (You might need to add cards)

If u have blacklested someone an u ant to unblacklist them wot i do is go to my messages via community my messages and click on manage blacklist u can withdraw all of them or one of them

6 messages

I think something should be done to earn more clintz.. it has been like this since 2006.

The best scores I've ever seen from Type 1 are earned with low-star decks. 19* Fang Pi Clang + Montana, 22* Rescue, etc. WIth good play and good luck, those can get 450 points of more. Fewer points in a deck means you're going to get more points for each win, and when you multiply that across - as Force Majeure said - 22+ games, you're looking at 70 - 80 extra points vs. a 25 star deck playing and winning the same games.

I've broken 400 several times with deleted, but no higher than 425.

For T1
Marco
Steve
Anita
Lea
Alec
Elvira
Slyde
Steve

for T2
Marco
Kerry