saturday 05/07/2008

I'll second uppers, Pussycats and shakroms also work as Gheist can be played with a low star power allowing the big hitters from these 2 clans to come out. (having 2 -5dmg min1, cards in your hand is scary smiley

Spend 40 credits on two danger packs and then sell the cards on the market
then post again with how many clintz you have after that and then it will be easier for me or someone else to help you

Mods ive made my decided on the pussycats, please close

Fang pi calng is not really a competitive clan even if you have all of the cards including collectors, and use unevolved as well.
Their best is something like marlysa cr, kati, kerozinn cr, xia lemming 2* which is not as potential as shakra, rico, yookie, miken moose.
You should replace the fang pi part totally with something else.

Btw the good cards are always expensive even in a weak clan, so a budget card is ususally not competitive as a more expensive one. Eg.: platoona and blaaster: patially blaaster is more expensive because he is a rare, but he has also +1 damage, and his ability makes him way better than her.

Lilith is good

I say your best bet with Fang pi clang would be an attack, or stopper clan.
a good bet would be the new Piranas cards, the + pillz will help offset the lack of Attack +/-
also Roots would be a decent bet as well.

friday 04/07/2008

Now wit the new cards i love the lookf of bloodh and also sting

Bump

Ambre/morphun
dalhia
smokey
tyd

: Charlie 5*
: Ella 2*
: Feelyn 2*
: Wanda 2* ( 11 stars )
: Gaia 3*
: Lulabee 5*
: Nanook 3*
: Ice Jim 3*

: haha.. thats all i could think of..

thursday 03/07/2008

I began starting out with la junta and i had the same question so i added some new members from the ghiest clan

from the ghiest you get SOA which helps alot but soon i got tired of la junta and wanted a SOA and SOB dck so i got piranas and ghiest

you should try mixing up clans to get better advantages against otther clans

ex: ur opponent has all rescue and u have all piranas, it helps take out their support and attack them throughly

Ahem... Can someone close this please? smiley

I really like Piranas. The +/- pillz abilities and SOB bonus are awesome.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=84919&from=list post comments plz

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=84692

Suggestions?

I have no idea how u r goin to afford that(just checked ur level and u havent got many cards) unless u buy credits
either way good luck
also fang pi isnt really a great clan but go with wat u want i guess

Rescue isnt exactly good as a half deck but i suggest changin frida into pretty much anything if u still want this deck

Yeah,..
and when you quit the game, the background just like no channel TV,.. smiley

Create a subject