header image

tuesday 22/07/2008

: this could be my suggestion if you would use Freaks - Roots..

Shakra
Ratanah
Jeena / Yookie ( if you like power, Yookie, awesome damage reduction, go for Jeena )
Noodile = 15*

Olga
Boris / Titus / Akendram ( surprise = Boris, no SOA = Titus, pounding = Akendram )
Esmeralda
Soushee = 10*

: that would be great..

: for Freaks - Pussycats

Olga
Boris / Titus / Akendram
Crassus
Esmeralda

Charlie - Clara
Baby Q - Yayoi
Ella / Feelyn
Wanda

: this is also great...

I can help you.
I have started with Gheist myself.
I can recommend you this:
Nina (4*)
Platinum (2*)
Vladimir (5*)
Morlha (2*)
Luba (3*)
Meyen (3*)
Brutox (3*)
Gheistling (3*), Bristone (3*) or Lilith (3*)

It's very cheap, but still good for a starter.
This is the deck (with last card, a Gheistling) i have started with, and look at me now.
7 Collections complete (without cr's) and only bought credits twice.

8 messages

You need a variety of cards to be effective in game. Every deck should have a variety of cards, ranging from high dmg cards, SOA cards, SOB cards and dmg reducer cards to be versatile in combat. That is of course dependent on your play style.
Low dmg cards are mostly filler cards to give space for higher starred cards.

Veenyle would be a wonderful example of low dmg card.
2* 6/1 -3dmg min 2
low dmg but highly effective.

monday 21/07/2008

Indeed any card can turn cr! some have an obvious reason others have no reason, at least that we know of.

and yes there are a handfull of players that have old cards like dj korr cr but I never saw them using it... but this players use them in the very least at the survivor t2!

Rescue , ghiest ,and freak is good helping clan too

Well.. I think ulu watu and bangers will not suitable in one deck?

bangers:
bodenpower
blaaster
b ball
graff

ulu watu:
lulabee
buck
gabrielle
warren*1

this deck will help you win a lot, but because there is 3 card level 2, and 1 card level 1, there is a chance that you will get all of this card in one battle

mono bangers?
bodenpower
blaaster
vermyn n
kluwn
saddy / juicy lord (take saddy if you want an attacker and SOB, or take juicy lord if you like damage reducer)
graff
b ball
gyro

For a VERY cheap card, I've had great success with Smokey (from Piranas) so far. At level three he's 7/3, and if he deals damage he gives you three (extra) pills. He's great for opening / bluffing.

For a starter like you, you should use
Tyd
Smokey
Trey
Andsom
Hugo
Rhed
Deadeye
Spycee

To get 1315 ELO all you have to do is to play a lot.

half GHEIST is good, la junta is nto a bad option, bangers or pussycats is a more popular one, but actually junta, ulu watu, pirannas or even shakhorn would do.

Yep........petrol price go up..must save PAPER

This deck is 40 cards like yu-gi-oh!!!

Depends on whart you want to do...i would sell timber because i really dont need help with damage, except life per damage, but vansaar has helped me save so many clintz by buying low level cards for a lower price and leveling them up

I personally prefer t1 and a sakrohm / uppers deck
(with this deck i got 10th place in a tourney)
jackie
frankie hi
rubie
zatman

wakai
graksmxtt
murray
uranus

Mona, see my post in your other topic.

sunday 20/07/2008

G.H.E.I.S.T. or rescue

The first one, althou playing Tank and Hawkins might be a good idea.

Thanks, I was thinking about XU52, I guess I'll try,
And yes, it is t2.

Mono Ulu Watu in Elo is a bit fun because of their high power, and if you include a leader to enhance them, it might even be competitive... smiley Here's one:

Eyrik *5 (He himself has good stats and makes your opponent's cards smaller and yours bigger)
Gaia *3
Nanook *3
Hikiyousan *5
Lulabee *4 (unevolved)
Gabrielle *2
Veenyle *2 (only for defense)
Warren *1 (unevolved)

Makes Nanook 11 power, Gaia 10 power, etc. The stratergy would be to keep your opponent from getting through 3-4 rounds (2-hit KOs will not be common) with the super high power... smiley

GGs

13 messages

Try Roots w/ La Junta, you can play mono LA junta in the long run and still keep w/ the metagame w/ Roots or Pussycats, GG's! smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=101561&commentLanguage=2

I need help with this deck?

Create a subject