friday 13/06/2008

You have to go to the homepage and look at the updates box and it should say something like claim your leader card or something

thursday 12/06/2008

Maybe try a Mono/Leader deck like Nightmare, La Junta, Fang Pi or Piranas and Ambre? Or Junkz/Uppers/Montana/Sentinals/Rescue/Hugo. Or Ula Watu/Bangers/Morphin. I prefer them to the two clan decks because you never get 3/1 screwed. You can even throw in a cheap powerful ability low star card like Veenyle/Hawkins/Uranus/Smokey to any of these and still always get the bonus you were looking for.

Here's an example Sheitane wins the first round and has 2 min 1, if no one else does damage she will do a total of 7 damage. 1, 2, 2, 2. If she hits the third round she only does 3. 0, 0, 1, 2. One of the quirks with many poison characters is rather then high power they do high damage so they hit the min pretty fast like Crassus. Nice thing is though if he just gets SoA'ed then he'll still do 9 damage hitting first round. Also a wierd quirk is if you hit min then gain life the poison doesn't start again. Not sure if that is a bug or intentual.

Typically any deck that does +/- attack is the best because no matter what happens your opponent has to waste pillz to win and your getting it for free even on bluffs. They control the game. Damage Reduction/SOB/SOA are the next best. A lot of teams depend on high damage or strong abilities. Stealing that away hurts them bad.

Um, don't use ghiest?

But if you have to hmm... not enough 2 hit KO's for Ambre... not enough +attack/power for Hugo to help win every fight... not enough power to make use of Morphin. I would have to say either Eyrik or Eklore. They hurt your opponents ability to attack and Eklore would give you some 2 hit KO chances without fury.

Yay no ones done roots-
roots high power. thts about it really, there damage is fairly low and there abilities aren't tht gd.
in all fair honesty they r like uppers because the uppers clan has limited amount of gd cards but the rest is just a waste and not worth buying.

6 messages

He isn't banned because he is overpowered... ulu watu was an overpowered clan so admins made a pool to ban:

tanaereva and wee lee, nanook or gaia and the users picked to ban him and wee lee.. that's why wee lee is banned along side with tanaereva!

A good game for me is just a game where people actually finish it at a good pace.

finishing a whole game in 2-3 mins is usually a good game already.
taking 1-2 minutes PER TURN is just dead unsportsmanlike and annoying.. what more wasting 4-5 mins just to end a match?

people, you know you're gonna lose already, could you atleast lose in an honorable manner? dont just let the game end in a time out. atleast show some dignity by respecting the game and other players.

no problem with random... it's just that some players actually think they are THAT good when they beat a player via random. sure it's a good game.. dont just let it go to your head.

smiley

wednesday 11/06/2008

Ill say this like i have to everyone else that asks this check the public presets you should find something more to your liking there, there are enough variations there to sink a boat lol

Some newer players ask me what the percentages actually mean in a public preset.

Simply put, take an ability percentage and multiply it by the number of cards with that ability in the deck, and that's the chance that during any given match, the ability will show up.

Example: Stop Opp Ability [25% of the time] (two cards have SOA)
This means that, with this deck, you will have a LEAST one SOA card for 50% of your matches. Alternatively, there is a 25% chance that any one of your four cards will have SOA for a battle.

For bonuses, it's rather straight-forward.

Mono-decks: the percentage is, obviously, always 100%... you'll always get the bonus.
Dual-decks: don't mess with the "Clan+Clan" percentage. It's already accurate. [51.4% of the time] means that for 51.4% of matches, you'll get exactly two cards from each clan in your deck. Below the Clan+Clan percentage are two other percentages -- one for each clan in your deck. Take each percentage and add it to the Clan+Clan percentage. This is the chance that the given clan's bonus will make it into a battle. Example:

Pussycats + La Junta [51.4% of the time]
Pussycats [24.3% of the time]
La Junta [24.3% of the time]

Add 24.3% to 51.4%, and you get 75.7%. The gist is, you'll get the Pussycats bonus in 75.7% of your matches (and the same for La Junta). Of course, this means that in 24.3% of matches, one clan will NOT get their bonus. This is the obvious risk of playing with two clans. Hope my math is accurate, and good luck!!

I prefer Petra, just because it has more power, and better ability, even though it has less damage. And besides, Sakrohm already has 3 other better damage reducers, Na Boh, Uranus, and SkrumkkT.

Since Piranas have a lot of Pill play, you could use some lower powered clans which normally require more pills to play.

so Montana, All stars, Bangers...
these clans usually eat pillz faster.
so they go well with Morphun, and Piranas.

Ok for a mono clan all stars i did up a quick deck for ya most of the cards are relatively cheap flo , frank , mario , robb , lewis , alexei , striker , lamar

Well it really depends on your play style if it was me id go with the first 1 cause im usually all out smiley

7 Rescue + Hugo.

I'm running with Kenny over Kolos and Ezsrebet over K Cube and it works pretty good for me, Though I haven't tried to seriously play in ELO yet to see how high I can get with it.

: try to use All-Stars + Freaks deck...
: All-Stars as a Power Dealer, and Freaks as a Damage Reducer...
: make your tactics their...

Well I honestly never spent a cent on this game, just got SMS codes through innovative ways... XD You can build up a fortunby playing DTs even when you have bad cards, 50 Clintz and a credit isn't that bad if you keep it up... smiley You also shouldn't buy anything not worth it and try investing (ask someone else to help you XD) when you have a lot of capital... smiley

I think you almost will have to eventually find a way to sell in order to become richer, but you could still buy a cheap SMS code to further enjoy the game... smiley

Create a subject