wednesday 04/06/2008

Needs Bryan

Different, their power their damage and their ability.
scarlett cr is less powerful than manon cr.
manon cr with her ability 6/6 but her weaknesses is in her ability, if against SOA she becomes 2/6
scarlett cr is worser, with ability, she is 4/7 but because her damage is ability, if against SOA, she becomes 4/3

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=56843&from=list

plz rate ..v good deck

Check and rate my deck
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=57700&from=list
thnx

There is no controversy here.

Mods please close.

Find the link in the main page, just scroll down and you will find it, smiley

Onga, sorry bout that! wakoko! smiley

5 messages

Cards become Collector when the card pool is filled with junk. smiley

Hikiyousan *5
Lulabee *4
Buck *4
Gabrielle *2
Yayoi *4
Feelyn *2
Wanda *2
Ella *2

GG's! smiley

Yeah so if you use freaks dont use consecutive hits

Roots/Nightmare would be a good choice IMO, I'm gonna use this build
Shakra
Ratanah
Yookie
Noodile 1*
Glorg
Kenny
Hel
Sheitane
and Blu3inho's deck is pretty expensive yet good.
Roots/Junkz I think could be a good combination but I don't know how to play them yet(I'm a noob at ELO)
more suggestions required!!! please post the decks here, the Roots build will be accepted may it be 12* or 13*.

tuesday 03/06/2008

3 messages

Check the Public Preset, which has a ton of deck ideas. Also, what do you plan to use the Rescue deck for, T1 or T2?

sunday 01/06/2008

Bodenpower is by far the best 5 star in Bangers, because he's 9/7 with SOA around, whereas Willy is only 7/7 if matched against SOA or used defensively. The -5 attack is a sweetener.

Yeah, that is what I will do. Try trading my DANGER booster cards for some clintz and buy Rescue to build clintz playing T1, and trade them back for Montana/Uppers when I have some dope.
The Montana/Uppers combos look just too expensive for now. Yours for example is around 50k Clintz. I have seen a few that were a bit cheaper than that but I still can't afford.
I kinda' feel sad about drawing a cool card like Zatman on my first purchase and sending him out to the market, but you are right I shouldnt collect anything that I cant put in my deck right away for now.
Thanks for the advice.
(I will try picking up some more credits, like 120 or so, when the new cards come out, hoping to hit some extra clintz though, but even if i do I prolly still won't have enough to play M/U without doing some tourneys first. It is more fun getting the clintz in a fight than buying it with $ anyways)

The clan that has the most 1* good fillers are the Pussycats: Wanda, Gwen etc. About 4 or 5.

Here is the pirana teaser:http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/piranas/
check it out its very cool

saturday 31/05/2008

Kenny
Glorg
Dieter
Sheitane

or

Glorg
sheitane
Hel
Kolos

or something else?

Nightmare's problem is the lack of high powered cards, glorg, kenney, sheitane and hel are only 6, and kolos is 7, so you want a relatively high powered clan to go with them, so, if you pick roots like noodile, shakra, and ratanah, it can complement the deck better than leviaton which just adds another 6/x full stop, or more of the same from gheist

If you are in the ELO ranking top 35 you must play a minimum of battles each day you play: 1st to 10th: 6 battles, 11th to 25th: 4 battles, 26th to 35th: 3 battles. If you don't play enough battles, you will receive a small penalty related to the missing battles.

so if you are on 26th place and advance to 11th-25th..you have to play 4 battles within 24 hours from the moment you reached the position or you get a penalty related to the battles you missed..(a day is given for you to meet the amount of battles needed or you get a penalty)

Nightmare/Sakrohm would be a good choice IMO
Glorg
Kenny
Hel
Sheitane
Petra
Uranus
Corrina
Na Boh

or Nightmare/Montana
Kolos
Kenny