sunday 29/06/2008

Thanks for the advice. I'm definitely struggling to adapt, and I had a horrible showing this week, but at least I have some sense of why. Hopefully I'll be able to put these tips to better use in the future.

I like the choice to switch Dieter for Hel and Glorg for Kolos...it gives your opponent the disadvantage of dealing with two monster cards if they are dealt in the same hand for you. You can try Na Boh to reduce more damage which i prefer than Lunatik in that case...

As for your questions...
I think Piranas would be a welcome addition because now if your able to get pill out of the advantage it would help you out even more. But really their bonus to stop bonus would just be pointless. I would rather see another clan like Gheist to stop abilities or Montana to lower attack power to really make the opponent think twice. What to choose? Stop the OHKO train or the cards that can stop my attacks without pills...

You can't block a card from level-up as far as I know...but if they ever allowed that or it exists...let me know smiley

Well let's see what we can do with what you currently have...

I guess you can do the deck this way...

Bridget
Ella
Feelyn
Meg
Noon Stevens

Rass (if you get it)
Ice Jim
Warren or Tafa here

I mean personally I rather see Hugo as well but if your maintaining damage control then Bridget it is. You got a lot of ability concentrated cards and you need to watch out for SOA. If you get a chance...try to grab Wanda for one of the Pussycats or Doloress Boss...they pretty cheap and can build up your strength...Don't worry man...we all started out the same way...just use what you have best for now!

saturday 28/06/2008

Im not sure if this is a tip or not.
anywho i think the speed in which u play a card in elo could be effective
for example if you play fast in elo this puts pressure on your oppenent
on the other hand
if you play certain cards slowly your oppenent thinks u have thought about your desicion and probally wouldn't expect a bluff.

10 messages

You can try baby q, yayoi, wanda, ella and lulabee, nanook, gaia, gabriela!

friday 27/06/2008

@ 0 Alin - That's the deck I use smiley I was trying to avoid Selsya Cr though.

4 messages

Well remember Krunstall you don't get the chance to run 2 leaders until level 10 and you should have a few decent cards by then.

Ambre
Ratahna
Armand
Shakra
Tanaereva
Lulabee
Wee Lee
Hikiyousan

Only lost twice with it so far in survivor.

Fifty Lennox Kevin all should go.
Since you do not want to play unevolved cards I am sure, try this

Bangers:
2* B ball
4* Vermyn N
4* Blaaster
5* Bodenpower

this only leaves you 10 stars which honestly is not a lot for montana

2* Filomena
2* Prince Jr
3* Ottavia
3* Mona

obviously your bangers are your big hitters but don't count your montana out.

Try this

kenny4*
kolos5*
hel2*
sheitane2*
shakra5*
noodile1*
miken moose2*
yookie3*

could be good!!!!

If you have a good look you'll notice that a lot of these pictures aren't actually copies of the card art, many of them are actually original artwork which means someone had to be paid to draw them. Having one for each card would be too much work for the artists and too much cost for the devs.

thursday 26/06/2008

Niether card is worth a vote

You can run an All Star-Morphun deck which is quite sucessful in Type 2 Survivor

Syd Noze because hes about 7k on the market right now

No this sort of stuff happens frequently, someonne will buy almost all of one spefic card and then after taht sell them all for a higher price so people have no choice but to buy them

Where do i read about the strengths and weakness of a CLAN? or they have weakness and strengths to other clan. PLS HELP. so that i could prepare a good deck.. THANKZ

Montana works great with many clans. I prefer them with a clan that does not have an attack bonus since Montana need fewer pillz to win rounds. La Junta and All Stars have worked well for me.

Almost all of my Montana half decks are Mona, Prince Jr, Ottavia, and one other depending on space (usually Edd).

No less than 10 k?

are you lookin for ELO? type 1? Type 2?

are you looking for Mono clan La junta?
are you looking for a multi clan, heavy junta? as in 6/2 or 5/3 in favor of La junta?
are you looking for a 4/4 split?

there are a lot of options out there.
have you tried looking in the public presets?

also...
since you're looking for a no less than 10k deck, can i include more than 8 cards?
some good decks include 9 cards, which could make for a nice 5/4 or 6/3 split in favor of la junta.

You're a lv 26 guru!!! You should have better cards than that, or at least more money!!! Anyway, deck 2

Ive used this deck once or twice and i have gotten 15th in a tourney

Vicke (lvl3)
Ottavia/ Lyse Teria Cr
Mona
Edd
Jackie (lvl3)
Dorian (lvl3)
Zatman
Frankie Hi

Create a subject