monday 09/06/2008

Most difficult to play? i'd say kenny
most difficult to face? charlie takes the spot

Not so hot. It's great on paper (3 SOA, 3 SOB), but the worst draw is atrocious. Ashley, Flo, Striker, Samantha will get crushed 9 times out of 10, unless you're up against a Novice using grab bag cards w/o their bonuses.

It can be salvaged as a Type II deck, though, with two simple upgrades. Frankie Hi for Samantha and Robb in place of Flo. Frankie is an excellent bluff-buster and Robb can take down the 5-stars that are so common in Type II for good points. And both can KO with Lamar or a furied Jackie/Rubie, which opens up a lot of play opportunities. Worst draw is a lot better, too.

I'm new to UR.. But i've been joining the daily tournaments and i've got a few cards. I just need some help building a good deck with the cards i have. Help me please smiley -------->
Jeff
Tanner
Erzsebet
Endora
Candy Jack
Vansaar
Timber
Vryer
Wolfgang
Miss Ming
Graziella
Dacha Macha
Endo
Mikki
Frank

And i still have 1200 clintz left and 15 credits.. Help me out here guys.. thanks smiley

The Deck is here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=62963&from=list

Hi.. I'm new to UR and i've been joining the daily tournaments and stuff for credits and clintz.. Can any1 tell me whats the best deck i can come up with the cards i currently hav(even if my cards suck :sadsmiley =

Frank
Mikki
Endo
Dacha Macha63
Graziella
Miss Ming
Wolfgang
Vryer
Timber
Vansaar
Candy Jack
Endora
Erzsebet
Tanner
Jeff

Oh and i still have 1200 clintz to spend and 15 credits(i'll get to 20 soon then i can buy a booster!). Thanks for the help guys..

18 messages

Yeah there wont be one for ages, but we are just guessing who we think that one will be

Present:42141
Help My Deck
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=42141&from=list smileysmiley

Yes Roots + Gheist = GG'ssmiley

I was never very good playing with uppers... but now that Zatman is gone I figure there won't be a lot of people using them. So I want to give it another go.

This is the best I can come up with. It's pretty standard Except I changed Zatman's spot to Beetanka and Samantha's spot to Frankie Hi. I don't know if I like Frankie there... but I also don't think I want to run Dorian at 4 stars...

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=62690&commentLanguage=2

Katsuhkay ftw!....wait...she's not here...bummer... eyrton for sure...

sunday 08/06/2008

Technically shouldnt cards from the danger pack rise in price slightly seeing as they would be rarer to get from danger packs smiley

@Nintendan WMD: I dont think your deck is better than mine

Vickie 5 mona 3 ottavia 3 prince jr 2
13 star montana half deck with vickie

Katana is another great add... she has 6 damage wich cuts your opp life in half and play her with 8 pillz is the same to play her with 6... now 8 pillz is predictable but you play her with 9 pillz and you (generaly) will win, deal 6 damage, spend only 7 pillz (since you win 2 back) and make your opp spend pillz to counter your 8 8so your opp will spend in between 6 to smiley...

smokey is a common that should be a rare.. smiley he deals only 3 damage but has 7 power 8the elo metagem has his power on the 6.5 but it is rising to the 7... half year ago a good deck had like all cards with 6 power except for 1 or 2 that had 7/8; now a great deck need to have like half 6 power half 7 power...) besides he is great to fight back against monters like bodenpower, blaaster, charlie...

as for hawkins is the best clan card he went right away to the level were are only a few 2 star cards (marlysa cr, z3r0 d34d, wanda)... a 7 power as a 2 star is great, 2 damage also pretty good and the ability is has good as marlysa's SOB!

Yup, just save up some clintz and buy a toro, and after a methane.

Bump... plz check this out and rate..

saturday 07/06/2008

What about Simon ?

Well, you need a marlysa cr, so you put marlysa cr inside of hattori, macumba inside of sakazuki and gertrude inside of jane ramba

0 messages

deleted

Is this deck any good?...If not..Suggestions Please...

smiley

Im comfortable with gheist and roots smiley thats what im using now.

Create a subject