Mona *3
Ottavia *3
Prince Jr *2

GG's! smiley

Try Pussycats and La Junta, GG's! smiley

Gibson/lolly/peeler are all really usefull

Loa_puppychow pretty much has my strategy down

They throw shells

Any deck that is even almost competative would kill a deck full of Platinum. Bonuses are extremely important, which many low level players fail to realize.

tuesday 17/06/2008

I am of the impression...
that Flo is better than Ashley in 8/10 situations.
Rico is better in the attack stand point, but Lilly does pose 2 hit KO potential.
Kolos is one heck of a card to have on your side. the KO potential, and bluff/fear factor alone is worth the 5 stars.
Timmy has a clear advantage in power. but the Poison lacks a tiny bit compared to Sheitane's. also, the 1 star is important.
Hel has primarily the star advantage, but if you hit with Mojo, you can gain more back... but the star advantage is too important in this case, so i chose Hel.

deleted

This is just a random preset no made by the staff or for any real reason but to see whos your Fav. man in the city is.

Rhed, Hawkins, Smokey, Spycee/Katan is a nice half deck...

Nightmare and anything that works with a nightmare half deck should be good.

Thank you so muchsmiley i try that recomended decks but i dont have so many moneysmiley Charlie when she have lvl4 she still earn exp too bad

Sentinel might require you to play them pure to make use of their best arresnal if you get my drift, smiley

Sentinel, Junks and Rescue:
: for me, this clans rely on their clan bonus, Attack + 8 for Sentinel and Junks, Support + 12 for Rescue
: Sentinel and Junks could really whack enemies, and with a good strategy using Sentinel, they could dominate..
: i haven`t tried Junks, but i think they could be a good support clan..
: Rescue relies on each other, so them being a mono-deck would be better... they are also easy to handle..
Pussycats and Freaks
: Pussycats are one of the best damage reducers in the game, so does Freaks being a balanced clan..
: Pussycats could allow you to take advantage on every fight, since if they lose, enemy damage - 2, as long as enemy doesn't have SOB..
: Freaks are an attack and support clan, and not recommended being a mono-deck..
: they make a good support, good damage reduction (especially Wolfgang), and has a lot of offense based cards..
Piranas:
: the new clan..
: I still dont have much to say about them, since I haven't tried em out, so just try em out, and learn their nature...

Lol, just enjoy and keep playing the game, smiley

Replace Pino for Edd and Ricardo for Mona, smiley

Try them together, smiley

6 messages

Try it, smiley

Kolos is a must and play Sheitane evolved, smiley
You may also use Erzsebet since i like her! smiley

Read the UR gameplay on the stickeys! smiley

I think it's the most used ELO deck that will survive in that room, but i may be wrong, smiley

Wakokoko! smiley

Create a subject