saturday 24/05/2008

12 messages

Are you serious? you lose just like 9 clintz but you win POINTS and if you buy a card level 1 and you train it at the end you can sell it for more money and you have win a lot of points

friday 23/05/2008

Heyy smiley,
Well as soon as i hit level 15 i want to enter the ELO tournys.
My fav deck is Pussycats so i would like to pair up one of the folowing with them-
-Ulu Watu
-Giest
-NIghtmare
-Uppers
-Montana

Please may you help me choose one of the above to pair with the pussycats and reccomend eight cards for me to use!

Thanks x smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=49392

I have
Pam
Hax
Kerry
Elvira
Lea
Slyde
Mark
Steve

Thanks for your votesmiley
WHEN I DO THE DECK PUSSYCATS, WANDA AND BABY Q CAN T BE IN ELO

Guess this weel won't have any new Uppers to replace Zatman.
let us see what next weeks ELO game will be like.

though, if uppers win this week, we'll have to wait till next week to see the effects.

9 messages

I don't want to argue with anyone if thats what you think or i made you think.thnx everyone for your help.i will try to rethink and make a new strategy and deck.thnx a lot

Glorg
Kenny
Hel
Sheitane
Methane
Toro
Leviatonn
Z3r0 D34D

Pussycats will rule ELO
Fang Pi Clang will be a very good partner w/ them
Pussycats/Fang Pi Clang
Charlie 4*/Baby Q
Yayoi
Ella
Feelyn
Kerozinn Cr
Marlysa Cr
Windy Mor
Xia Leming

Vickie
Mona
Ottavia
Prince Jr
Jackie
Zatman
Rubie
Frankie Hi

Btw. instead of going through this i think ill submit a daily trny ettiquet..seems the nice way to handle it.

Yaman! Manlibre ka naman o! Cheap pala ha! Burger Burger Burger! smiley

thursday 22/05/2008

Your final deck is strong, try to buy credits and market Vermyn N *3 stars and Xia leming *2 stars to upgrade Sakazuki for Kati, GG's! smiley

Yeah.. i though cards

No.

I picked danger, thanks everybody for your help.

But Sakrohm is nice beacuse its reducing alot of damage... Its like a team that is not budging at bullets... .lol smiley

wednesday 21/05/2008

Rescue is a clan that you need to use alone, if you mix rescue, it'll take away from their bonus, the only leader you can use with rescue is hugo, since it boosts them, but thats basically it

You have to be careful with gg, in asian countries such as korea or china, typing gg in a tournament is an Official sign of resignation, in other words, typing gg means you have lost and are giving up. Thats why if you send it and you won, it could be taken as a sign of mockery, so be careful, I never type gg until they do it first

Check out this preset.. two man and 6 woman
Baby Q and Wanda comeback

rate it and comment it ..smiley

Create a subject