sunday 11/05/2008

5 messages

Because,Many abilities with poison say It has no Effect when your Opp. HP is or Below.

saturday 10/05/2008

Wow no Rescue I'm Surprised

Ambre
Hax
Marco
Ghoub
Alec
Elivra
Anita
Kerry

Ok for the last time. The randomizer is going no where. Period. This is not a productive area of discussion. Thread closed.

Junta sakrohm

bryan 5*
dean 2*
wardog 2*
bruce / jane ramba 3* (your choice power or damage)

uranus 3*
trinmkkt 4*
na boh 2*
petra 4*

Admin please close this...thank you

It's good that you got a satisfactory answer to your question, however would you mind sharing that answer with the rest of us?

I have been wondering about the same thing now and would like to know what's causing it. Is it as one poster put it, "RANDOM?"

friday 09/05/2008

Yeah, i believe your best bets are Ashley, and Veenyle for max reduction with low min.
you can also get a slew of -2 min 1 cards with Steeve, gabrielle...

if you're willing to spring for a unleveled Gina Glit, you've got a nasty -4 min 2.
good luck

2 messages

A survival deck especially whne you are facing GHEIST or even Roots

Well kolos isn't that useful in elo since many cards have soa.so take him out,put dieter,and then take out hel and put in glorg.you have 2 cards that can beat anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok thanks

@JP:
oh yeah, forgot that onesmiley
and I guess, nightmare, and gheist can be a mono clan now.

When I meant "forces people to use those cards.."
I meant there will be rules and limitations that forces those cards to be used..

Nice you were ambreing it in the pic smiley

Olga, damage doe'snt matter if you poison your Enemy on the first round

LevelUp Decks are just a restriction for the Lost Warehouse so that people do not have 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 decks (or similar b*s*) and beat others. It dates back to another time were you could egoistically just beat up everybody in the warehouse who uses it properly and this way get your "2500 win star". Mind you, even today people play egoistical in the warehouse.

And "LevelUp" deck can very well be ELO, Type 1 and/or Type 2 valid. The only real restriction and reason is Lost Warehouse access.

thursday 08/05/2008

12 messages

I agree but I think Kenny and Kolos should be banded.

Vicke
Rosa
Mona (2k)
Prince jr (500)

Saddy
Willy
Graff (3K)
B Ball (500)

Will get you a pretty good type 2 deck. For ELO/type 1 you have to drop Vickie to Edd (2.5k) You can get those 5 cards on your budget.

Most people prefer Bodenpower to Willy. That's not a super pressing change though.

Your deck's problem lies in low power but is easily countered by Glorg, IMO you simple need to master the deck and also replace Berserkgirl for Otakool. smiley

Create a subject