wednesday 11/06/2008

I prefer Petra, just because it has more power, and better ability, even though it has less damage. And besides, Sakrohm already has 3 other better damage reducers, Na Boh, Uranus, and SkrumkkT.

Since Piranas have a lot of Pill play, you could use some lower powered clans which normally require more pills to play.

so Montana, All stars, Bangers...
these clans usually eat pillz faster.
so they go well with Morphun, and Piranas.

Ok for a mono clan all stars i did up a quick deck for ya most of the cards are relatively cheap flo , frank , mario , robb , lewis , alexei , striker , lamar

Well it really depends on your play style if it was me id go with the first 1 cause im usually all out smiley

7 Rescue + Hugo.

I'm running with Kenny over Kolos and Ezsrebet over K Cube and it works pretty good for me, Though I haven't tried to seriously play in ELO yet to see how high I can get with it.

: try to use All-Stars + Freaks deck...
: All-Stars as a Power Dealer, and Freaks as a Damage Reducer...
: make your tactics their...

Well I honestly never spent a cent on this game, just got SMS codes through innovative ways... XD You can build up a fortunby playing DTs even when you have bad cards, 50 Clintz and a credit isn't that bad if you keep it up... smiley You also shouldn't buy anything not worth it and try investing (ask someone else to help you XD) when you have a lot of capital... smiley

I think you almost will have to eventually find a way to sell in order to become richer, but you could still buy a cheap SMS code to further enjoy the game... smiley

Only surfing stars gets my vote, smiley

Your Montana - ulu watu (CW) is a formidable deck, GG's! smiley

Try roots, smiley

That's my Daily Tournament deck, wakoko! smiley

Cute 1'st deck bro! smiley

tuesday 10/06/2008

Its most likely something being tested, happening to everyone therefore.

@PLAY-FAST-PLZ....i couldnt switch flags a few days ago either....works now though smiley

Robs damage is a 4 and unless he faces a blocker he can take down almost any card so unles your facing roots/gheist thats not that bad of a draw

monday 09/06/2008

Most difficult to play? i'd say kenny
most difficult to face? charlie takes the spot

Not so hot. It's great on paper (3 SOA, 3 SOB), but the worst draw is atrocious. Ashley, Flo, Striker, Samantha will get crushed 9 times out of 10, unless you're up against a Novice using grab bag cards w/o their bonuses.

It can be salvaged as a Type II deck, though, with two simple upgrades. Frankie Hi for Samantha and Robb in place of Flo. Frankie is an excellent bluff-buster and Robb can take down the 5-stars that are so common in Type II for good points. And both can KO with Lamar or a furied Jackie/Rubie, which opens up a lot of play opportunities. Worst draw is a lot better, too.

Create a subject