Fifty
Lennox
Platoona
Vermyn N
Willy
Eyrik

saturday 17/05/2008

Vermyn N *3 is best 3 star of bangers, wakoko! smiley

Yup, their power lose against many elo banned cards.
I there any cards in bangers that can win against Jackie? no, not even bodenpower, blaaster or any other cards.
same with vickie.

Nope smiley. You have to buy:
Bryan (already bought)
Gertrud
Jane Ramba
Wardog
Lulabee (already bought)
Gaia
Nanook
Gabrielle

Wow Wow WOW

Its hard to read buddy and like said all tips can be found somewhere in the game rules.
Yes every one has there own little Secrets thing there the best in the game but none of these really help.

Tip periods and Grammar helps alot

friday 16/05/2008

But leaders is 800 now in the market

Game: General Cr
All Stars: Lamar Cr
Bangers: Bodenpower
Fang Pi Clang: Marlysa Cr
Freaks: Splata Cr
GHEIST: XU52
Junkz: DJ Korr Cr
La Junta: General Cr
Leader: Ambre
Montana: Lyse Teria Cr
Nightmare: Kolos
Pussycats: Charlie
Rescue: Marco
Roots: Kiki Cr
Sakrohm: Guru Cr
Sentinel: Copper
Ulu Watu: Tanaereva
Uppers: Jackie

She is in some mono gheist decks that i have seen. personally i think she is a bit too low powered.

thursday 15/05/2008

Then i have to say yes i wont a pure mono gheist deck an have my strong cards in it

My feelings on ELO. I absolutely disagree with increasing the prizes to lower ranking finishers. This might mean that more people will play, but I feel it will be the wrong type of player. ELO is supposed to be for the elite players, this is highest level of competition. If everybody starts playing in ELO, then it won't mean as much. It will be like a daily tourney, where you might not fight a decent deck until your fifth opponent. Would I like a quicker way to win Collectors? Yes. But think what that would do to this game. It can't be easy or else Collectors would be all over the place, and then really what's the point?

wednesday 14/05/2008

0-JP... spamalot -.-?

Soz buy a gastroboy below 399 then max it then sell to kate for 400

Congrats JP, it is a good deck! smiley It is kind of expensive to maintain, but it looks dangerous smiley
One tiny note to make it cheaper (I know that it is kind of obvious, and it maybe not better, but cheaper): Bruce for wardog, and you can use ella for one of the 1* cats. (on financial basis gwen, on gameplay based svelthlana).

tuesday 13/05/2008

Tanaereva
Wee Lee
Nanook
Gaia
Buck
Lulabee
Rass/Ice Jim
Kolos

That's the deck that fits your requirements. Though, I would rather play something like: deleted which is one of my favorite fun type 2 decks. Hard to break the top 10 with it but easy and fun to get top 100.

Junkz/La Junta (offensive)
Gibson
Rowdy
Otakool
Veenyle
Bryan
Bruce
Jane Ramba
Wardog

Roots/La Junta
Shakra
Ratanah
Yookie
Noodile
Bruce
Dean
Jane Ramba
Wardog

Roots/Junkz
Shakra
Yookie
Noodile
Miken Moose
Rowdy
Onik
Otakool
Veenyle

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=96358&subject_page=last#answers

Skrumxxt *5
Petra *4
Uranus *3
Na Boh *2
Bryan *4
Bruce *3
Wardog *2
Dean* 2

GG's! smiley

I lose a lot in non random since i keep forgetting to count the first pill the card gets

If it is listed in alphabetical order it says that Montana, Pussycats, and Ulu Watu are the first ones on Clint City. Because when two cards in the same clan comes out, it is listed in alphabetical order. Why not the clans? You get the point. hehe

monday 12/05/2008

I agree with mobious... but instead of onik use Keanew smiley

Create a subject