thursday 29/05/2008

Blue3inho daca nai carti de 5* in deck castigi mai multe pct ,deci ajungi si mai repede in top 10
Dar in rest e bun

Try using my Type 2 deck if you like All Stars...........

I put 2 Stars there on purpose so you can get a little more points...

Here it is:
deleted

I used to like Leviatonn but then when i used him in Elo, it ussualy came down to stats and pillz, thats where six power and no extra help kinda throws you down. mabey my lucks been gone for too long but then a gain he is also very predictable. THink about you aint going to use him on a card with no ability or bonus(MOst people, stress on most). If you get him ussualy you want to use him on a good shot but thats just me. So yes XU52 smiley

wednesday 28/05/2008

Thanks everyone for answering! Appreciate it

Thanks for the info guys that really helps. Apprecicate and Gl to all

Im running an ELO slash Level 1 sentinal deck:

team:
havok
copper
coby
rick
rebecca
aurelia
john
klaus

currently, I cannot defeat kolos decks or Uppers. most other decks i am fine at defeating.

I am looking for someone to look over my deck and see if I should make any changes. I think my deck is about as solid a solo sent deck can be, although I curious about using a Leader. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rosa is good, 1 less power, but 1 more Damage + poison is good.
if you hit with Rosa, in the first 2 rounds, you can potentially 2 hit KO with a 4 or 5 damage card without using fury.
or a 2 or 3 damage card with fury.
Rosa opens a lot of doors.
while Edd, stop bonus, which is really important... only has 5 damage.

if you use em both together, you can use Edd for the second hit.
also, Uppers and Rescue have both been hurt recently, but Pussycats have come back in, so less attack bonuses, but potentially more damage reduction bonuses....
it's debatable.

Already covered in <A HREF="http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=406239&subject_page=0"><b>this post</B></A> smiley

50:50 chance of win. hopefully you win since I almost always lose everytime I have same attack with my opp

What cards do you have now? Unless you plan on buying more credits I'd just go with the majority clan you have now. All have advantages and disadvantages and mostly it will depend on your style of play. Are you more of an aggressive or defensive player? Are you looking for a Type 1, 2, or ELO deck?

If aggressive then Rescue, Nightmare, GHEIST, Montana, & Bangers are my personal favorite clans. If defensive then Pussycats, Roots, & Montana are good to work with.

Most of the time it's best to mix two clans unless you're going with Rescue as OC-Luke mentioned.

I'd also check out the public presets for ideas and narrow your search to the type of game you want to play smiley http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/list.php

Why Toro?
just asking

3 guru cr and 1 grakssmt

I think is a good strategy but you first need a deck like sackrom an uppers or montana!!!
these clan's are very expensive..
ex: Zatman
jackie
lyse terrya cr
gracksmixtt
others!!

Junkz are not that deffensive: gibson, rowdy, venyle, otakool is not that deffensive.

You can use many other clans with junkz: from uppers to nightmare, from cats, to sakhrom, even la junta, or freaks.

It depends what do you want to use it for, and what your opponent(s) will use.

Uppers montana dream 3 star team:
Zatman, Frankie Hi, Rubie, Stanford
Mona, Ottavia, Lyse Teria, simon

Or you can go monoclan rescue:
Anita, Bobby, Elvira, lobo, Slyde, Pam, Tanner, Mark <----isnt is crazy how rescue can have a decent deck just with 3 star fillers....

Any deck combination will do great if the player using it is familiar and at ease with the particular combination. Experiment with deck combinations and see for yourself which one works great for your style of play. There is no point to tell you that this card is good and/or that card will be great on your deck, if you are not really comfortable with that particular card. It is better to check out the game strategies/school of play tactics on the stickies to gain some new techniques for your play. Remember, cards are only half of the reason why people are winning their battles here in Urban Rivals, it takes a good technique, calculations, predictions and etc to get to a better rankings not only for Daily tournaments but for the Elo tournament as well.

Cheers,
Mermaid

5 messages

As far as I am concerned, no, there are no ways you can reduce random or make it work for you. The best thing to do is to simply avoid having below half of your opponent's attack points for that will cause you to lose due to sure shot. Daily tournaments are based on random. Dont kill yourself if random didnt work for you. Just laugh at it. Play for fun and everything will work out just fine. Less worries and less problems = you a happy player.

Cheers,
Mermaid.. smiley

I think ashigaru is not very good at elo, since the rest of your cards are 20 stars, and it ensures only that the opponent will start pretty much every time.
(You probably know, that the player with more stars start the duels.)
I don't think putting ashigaru in any elo deck worth 5* (instead of bodenpower, kolos, or charlie)

Bridget is not bad, but still not very good for elo, although if you add some more defence: steeve, and denise, it can be useful.

Yup the typical leaders for elo are hugo, which makes your advantage 15 attack points, or ambre, which adds you some needed power.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=53033

what do you think, no leviatonn people...NO LEVIATONN!! I'M TO POOR OK!?!?

btw.....this deck is quite good, kills off ability and knock them off with buck smiley

Svelthlana (power=opp power) pretty good 1 star if you want ability, but wanda 1 star is by far better, since her power is always 8

Create a subject