Dieter
Sheitane
Edd
Mona
Ottavia
Prince Jr
have'nt tried some of those decks yet so you can freely try it yourself

@Shoma

By that logic couldn't those in the lost warehouse say this is just an online game and not business geared towards maximum efficiency. If you don't like the way they play in the warehouse you don't have to play them.

But more to the shrouded point of the thread, everytime I run into someone behaving like you say I simply post the link to Warehouse thread in the exit block and hope they read it.

We already considered this feature and we dont really want to add it, sorry.

Mobius WMD's deck with Lulabee @ *4 stars will be a good deck which will make a consistent top 100 ELO score, GG's! smiley

It's very difficult to do, especially if you happen to face a bad connection at some point in time.
remember, just because your opponent isn't doing anything, doesn't mean they didn't already make a move or two, and are waiting on you.
it is a flaw in the system somewhere that makes it so the move made message isn't received, or sent, and your opponent is waiting for you.
when this happens, if not caught in time, it will lead to a timed out battle.
this is why my fair play is at 2% expired battles smiley

it's unfortunate, but the only thing ou can do is refresh the browser.
i just wish i could have a list of all of my time outs, similar to battles won/lost.
because some times, i wish to apologize, but i cannot smiley

Type 2 30*
Tanaereva
Wee Lee
Gaia
Nanook
Ambre/Eyrik
Buck
Ice Jim
Rass

Type 1
Wee Lee
Nanook
Gaia
Gabrielle
Vickie
Mona
Ottavia
Prince Jr

Tanaereva
Gaia
Nanook
Gabrielle
Jackie
Zatman
Rubie
Samantha

saturday 26/04/2008

BIG, ANTI-PUSSYCATS, BEER DRINKERS, TROUBLE MAKERS, MACHOS
AND THE CLAN LEADER COULD BE A FAT, UGLY AND RICH PRESIDENT OF A BEER COMPANY

Actually tomorrow it's the easter for the christian orthodox, the catholic easter was a month ago I think.

but this doesn't belong here so I'm closing it

It's perfectly logical that you would be able to relate faster to a picture of something rather than a text description of it. More and more people are starting to use public preset links, but generally most people are pretty lazysmiley (especially me) and couldn't be stuffed going to the trouble of making a preset.

friday 25/04/2008

Nice decks, I really think mono La Junta is strong, use it during rescue week since it is your stronger choice. Emeth or a Leader like Ambre can win you many games, smiley

21 messages

I just thought of something. Do you think they are postponing as a market strategy? Everyone was all geared up and wanted to buy new cards, so perhaps they decided to wait, thinking many people would have still been itching to buy and go ahead anyway. A few weeks down the road they actually release the new clan and everyone buys all over again?

"the incredibly powerful Geuner" lol, geuner cr LOL smiley You are very funny Scathed. LOL

As I said before I really doubt that there will be more of them.
It was something like this: 4 sun cards came with advertisement in the new releases, than after 4 weeks another 4 soleils were released, which was also advertised previously, and after another 4 weeks stuff advwertised, and introduced 4 new sun cards.
After 6 months they introduced the retirement of the first group (within the end of the month usually), and in the next new blood, after the retirement some more sun cards came.

It was something like this, but for a long time there is no replacements, so that's why I said that there will be no more. Maybe the stuff will try to find something similar, because the economy needs sure collectors, it would reduce the speculations with other cards.

Simple, cute deck tho, You can easily fix you deck's problem by playing Skrumxxt a *4 stars, you got a 7/7 which can combo with Edd and Petra, once it evolves to *5 stars, you can sell it in the market since you bought credtis then evolve your card to *4 stars again, GG's! smiley

This deck build dominated the metagame for a very very very long time which resulted in the banning of Lamar cr. smiley

In this build you have SOB with Lamar cr 's 8 damage, which is important in most deck with alot of 4 damage cards for a KO. All cards can KO with Lamar cr except Pino *1 and Ashley or which consist of your walls, or chump blockers. Then you have your Reduce damage as Ottavia and Marina while your SOA are Lyse Teria cr and Striker. GG's! smiley

If i only missed 70 questions on a test with 540 questions i'm be passing with a B+. so 70 isn't that much. =P

Rps takes more time, but they might implement it in a non random room for no torni or elo, to test it, or to just have fun

thursday 24/04/2008

Junkz
that is all.

Kolos is unpredictable, even if you have a damage reducer, you will never know how many pills your opponent might use, GG's! smiley

First thing I noticed is you are just using 24 star. Replace Corrina with Trinmkkt for ELO or Graksmxxt for Type 1.

Having Lyse Teria will greatly improve your deck

wednesday 23/04/2008

"it hurts my eyes" wahohohohoho! smiley

Create a subject