tuesday 27/05/2008

I like Danny Diamond's point. ELO has more restriction making it more competetive and fun, smiley

Use Darkone178's cute DT deck, smiley

What is hard with Pure stoppage is the low damage, GG's! smiley
Kolos is a must in any Pure Stoppage deck to cover their weakness, smiley.

monday 26/05/2008

OK, Montana has a disadvantage, - 12 min 8 means you can't 0-pill without Hugo (a hefty 5 stars). Rescue has a disadvantage (can't use a leader, can't half-deck with suitable partners e.g. pussycats). The only one you haven't complained about, Uppers, is your only real opposition here...and I suspect they're MEANT to bust Junkz, in the rock-paper-scissors way the game has (the same way Rescue busts Montana without Hugo, as they do in the comics). I've got a few Sentinels, and I think that they're vastly powerful...I agree with Tfjoc that even without bonus they're mighty. Also, their bonus has no disadvantage. All you end up with is -2 att vs Uppers, in terms of direct disadvantages. If you can't surmount that, then...I don't know, maybe they are awful.

With this deck i had 1415 elo last week :

-Olga
-Akendram
-Wolfgang
-Esmeralda

-Charlie
-Yaoyi
-Ella
-Feelyn -now changed to wanda smiley

no unevolved cards (I hate them >.>smiley

All of the people in my deck are full level

Cute story, wakokoko! smiley

8 messages

Use a deck with 2 clans, Junkz Pussycats are a strong matchup, GG's! smiley

Just use 1 in your deck, smiley

Maybe they think someone will buy it? smiley

I prefer Power Reduction rather attack Reduction, GG's! smiley

Use either All Stars of Bangers, GG's! smiley

Make a rescue deck, wakoko! smiley

But the new ELO tournament has already started, I find it strange that they would make changes after the start of the new tournament.

saturday 24/05/2008

12 messages

Are you serious? you lose just like 9 clintz but you win POINTS and if you buy a card level 1 and you train it at the end you can sell it for more money and you have win a lot of points

friday 23/05/2008

Heyy smiley,
Well as soon as i hit level 15 i want to enter the ELO tournys.
My fav deck is Pussycats so i would like to pair up one of the folowing with them-
-Ulu Watu
-Giest
-NIghtmare
-Uppers
-Montana

Please may you help me choose one of the above to pair with the pussycats and reccomend eight cards for me to use!

Thanks x smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=49392

I have
Pam
Hax
Kerry
Elvira
Lea
Slyde
Mark
Steve

Thanks for your votesmiley
WHEN I DO THE DECK PUSSYCATS, WANDA AND BABY Q CAN T BE IN ELO

Guess this weel won't have any new Uppers to replace Zatman.
let us see what next weeks ELO game will be like.

though, if uppers win this week, we'll have to wait till next week to see the effects.

9 messages

I don't want to argue with anyone if thats what you think or i made you think.thnx everyone for your help.i will try to rethink and make a new strategy and deck.thnx a lot

Create a subject