thursday 17/04/2008

My favorite is Montanas they are I use a Mono Montana clan and I have fun with their nice bonus and they are also cheap[before when I bought them] till I got Vickie and I thought I could have made another deck by now a Rescue, Gheist or La Junta.

I woudl change Lost Hog to Macumba if i were u, saves one star and is pretty good card.

wednesday 16/04/2008

If I had to make a half-deck Rescue I might try something like this-

Elvira
Mark
Lea
Kerry

I threw in Mark because opponents tend to act crazy around lifesteal cards. Your preference may vary.
If I was teaming them with Pussycats, I would lean towards Slyde and Bobby so that you have constant damage reduction possibilities.

If you have all Pussycats, I would suggest Uppers, Sakrohm, Bangers or Montana.

It was my initiation @ RageAgainstUnfairs since they have a weekly ELO requirement, hehe! I was really surprised and glad that I can finally play my favorite clan EVER in their most powerful form, smiley

Ok fnx to every one uv all helped me out

Zatman and Lyse are tied followed by nanook and mona.

tuesday 15/04/2008

Oh yeah, why not using tanaereva if it's not for ELO? tanaereva more solid than hikiyousan.. (plus ability -2 opp damage)

I have to agree with Ryuk, there is not really a weak deck if the player can master the Abiility and Bonusses of that deck

I wanna get to level 40 to build my Nightmare-Eklore. It must be nice to see my opponent's pillz fading away while Kolos is just waiting for its turn to kill.

In my opinion there are some clans that tend to struggle against others. Ulu Watu tend to have a hard time against pussycats because they dont have a lot of elo playable cards with high damage (basically just buck and lullabee). Gheist sometimes struggle against clans like uppers, montana, nightmare. But at the same time there are those clans that seem to never struggle. Uppers is one of the only clans that don't ever seem to struggle because they have cards like Zatman and Dorian with 8 power. Also they have cards that can save their bonus like Samantha and Rubie. The main fact is though is how pills are spent and the draw that you get.

Great, all very good decks, and more or less in line with what I was aiming at, I'll test each one and see what works the best smiley

@ 0- JP : Yeah, was a bit Melodramatic, wasn't it smiley

monday 14/04/2008

Trust me it will be hard allstar mono clan,especially when your against Pussycats and/or Sakrohm,Try not to mono...

sunday 13/04/2008

I can't afford most of those characters! I only have about 2,000 clintz! smileysmileysmileysmiley

It would be good till ELO 1200. Later its very hard to play.

saturday 12/04/2008

@Apollo
lol.. never read the rules, eh?
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=table
Bonus if one of your characters level up : starting level * 10 Points (Reduced to 5 points for all characters during tournaments hours, in all the tournament compatible rooms)

No one really knows when a card will become a Cr or who will become a Cr.

Best 4 star?
Zlater smiley
8 damage, in a 4 star, + stop ability, now that's a nice combo.

seriously, there are a lot of great 4 stars.
Jackie, is certainly one of them.
8 power, 6 damage, stop ability, + -10 attack min 3.
Yayoi is good too, 7/6 with SOA.
Kerry, 6/6 sob + 12 attack when Mono Rescue.
Alec, 7/8 when mono + 12 attack Rescue.

Marina, Striker Graksmxxt all good 4 star cards.

i guess i don't see a best... i only see good, and not so good.

friday 11/04/2008

Just use your guild room and if that is a problem, find a better guild smiley

Ashigarus description even says he was a Fang Pi Clang before wandering off smiley

Create a subject