tuesday 20/05/2008

Post 3/3:

lastly...

(c) SYNERGY refer to the ability of your deck to win games and earn you battle points.

A good example is the standard T2 Montana-Uppers (eg. deleted) vs a nuke deck (eg. deleted).
The first deck (compared to the 2nd deck) has a lower total power and damage stats but (based on experience) has a higher chance of winning more tournaments than the 2nd deck. This is because the first deck balances efficient cards and low star count.

true the 2nd deck has more power, but it will only net you not more than 20 BPs per battle.

To learn more about deck synergy, you can read another related article i made through this link >>> http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&id_subject=321068

========================
Conclusion:
so i hope people will finally understand how to do well in tournements. It is the balance of these three concepts that makes the top players in tournaments remain in the top ranks. This is how you "play to win". smiley

-breakpoint

This should also help explain it...

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=167300&subject_page=0

Cute deck, smiley

MONSTER, WAKOKOKO! smiley smiley

Go to the Tournaments and events thread, GG's! smiley

3 messages

It's big actually bro. not playing for a day could cause you to drop big. smiley

Check out angelo's deck and replace Lyse Teria cr for Mona, GG's! smiley

It isn't available yet bro, just wait. I think the Admin realize that the Filipino people are very active in the English forums and finally deserve an SMS option since playing games in our cell phones is a very normal and affordable. smiley

Combinations are better since you make use of the bonus as a utility, GG's! smiley

Buck *4
Nanook *3
gaia ** / warren *1
Gabrielle *2

GG's! Try to get lulabee since SOB is strong in the metagame, smiley

Cute deck, smiley
I would use Emma over Feelyn and play Dolores Boss at *2 stars then play Gwen instead of Svelthlana if I would play them mono clan. A Leader would help too since they do not have support cards, smiley

monday 19/05/2008

Ambre
Jane Ramba
Uxoh
Wardog
Bryan
Gertrud
Molly
Dean

sunday 18/05/2008

My type 2
"Bangers In The Hoodz"
7 Bangers, 1 Leader

Blaaster
Bodenpower
Fifty
Lennox
Platoona
Vermyn N
Willy
Eyrik

saturday 17/05/2008

Vermyn N *3 is best 3 star of bangers, wakoko! smiley

Yup, their power lose against many elo banned cards.
I there any cards in bangers that can win against Jackie? no, not even bodenpower, blaaster or any other cards.
same with vickie.

Nope smiley. You have to buy:
Bryan (already bought)
Gertrud
Jane Ramba
Wardog
Lulabee (already bought)
Gaia
Nanook
Gabrielle

Wow Wow WOW

Its hard to read buddy and like said all tips can be found somewhere in the game rules.
Yes every one has there own little Secrets thing there the best in the game but none of these really help.

Tip periods and Grammar helps alot

friday 16/05/2008

But leaders is 800 now in the market

Game: General Cr
All Stars: Lamar Cr
Bangers: Bodenpower
Fang Pi Clang: Marlysa Cr
Freaks: Splata Cr
GHEIST: XU52
Junkz: DJ Korr Cr
La Junta: General Cr
Leader: Ambre
Montana: Lyse Teria Cr
Nightmare: Kolos
Pussycats: Charlie
Rescue: Marco
Roots: Kiki Cr
Sakrohm: Guru Cr
Sentinel: Copper
Ulu Watu: Tanaereva
Uppers: Jackie

She is in some mono gheist decks that i have seen. personally i think she is a bit too low powered.

Create a subject