sunday 04/05/2008

Force Majeure said what Tanto and I were alluding to, just more directly. The virtually 10/5 is just to make it less complex. Without adding virtually, I completely agree with the other side, but when that word is added, it all makes sense.

Huzzah!!!! Huzzah!!!! Huzzah!!!!

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
That's for you Force smileysmileysmiley

If you put all your cards you got in there with there power an damige an abilaty an bounse would make it alot easyer to help build you a realy good deck.

saturday 03/05/2008

13 messages

You should really start looking at the cards that you have. There is no point trying to tell you that this deck is good if you dont have the necessary cards to build the deck. This may only lead you to be disappointed for not having enough clintz and/or cards. Learn to work with what you have at the moment and work your way up. Get familiarize with the do's and donts of the game. That's probably the best advice that I can give you.

Cheers,
-Mermaid-

All in good time

If you update the deck according to Tanto and Dragontamer's suggestions, it should be a good deck.

How about this for ulu roots..
shakra 5
ratanah 4
noodile 1
yookie 3

lulabee 5
nanook 3
gaia 3
warren 1

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&id_subject=281923&subject_page=0

aside from that..check past threads under strategy and tactics, there are related topics around there..

friday 02/05/2008

Cute, smiley
better with Vermyn N *3 and upgrade to maciej, GG's! smiley

thursday 01/05/2008

2 messages

Please read the rules..
courage is when you move first in a round. (when you choose the card first in a round)
not in a battle, one battle: 4 round, and there are 2 rounds in each battle that you move first,
1st and 3rd, or 2nd and 4th.

I think you could benefit from using vassili
the + attack bonus combined with hugo makes for a mind trip when you forget about one or the other.

but mostly, i sense you'll have a hard time getting wins, with the lack of sheer finishing power.

good luck.

Lol, arrrgghhhh! smiley

Hmm..usable

Ashley *2 ( REDUCER!)
Flo *2 ( SOB!! 0.o)
Marina *4 ( REDUCER no.2!!! o.0)
Striker *4 ( TANKER *BOOM*)

Bryan *4 ( cheap and SOA smiley)
Wardog *2 ( wall |||<-----)
Jane ramba *3 ( reducer + wall + tanker smiley <<<< 0- JP style)
Getrud *4 ( SOB + tanker...yet expensive smiley)

3 reducer
2 SOB
2 SOA
1 wall smiley << another 0- JP rip off

Bryan
Gertrud
Jane Ramba
Wardog
Kati
Windy Mor
Yusuke
Sakazuki
a 2 turn kill deck

Yup, as I said before, this will never happen except you planned it.

wednesday 30/04/2008

Deck 1 is powerful, but lacks in the 6+damage category.
you will have a hard time Koing an opponent with this deck.
but it does have good power/damage/attack reduction, so winning might be easy.

the second deck has a very strong all around, high power, high damage, damage reduction, attack reduction, stop ability, stop bonus.
i don't know if i like it, but it looks like it could work pretty well.
your only problem would stem from your 2 stars not being attackers, and in dailys 2 star cards make great attackers for those few extra points.

Good Luck.

@Belderiver
if you play in room with random , if you dont have x2 the other character atk (not power , atk) there is always chance to lose.

Pussycats/freaks/bridget amazing combo

IMO, you best bet is using Pussycats,

Charlie *5
Yayoi *4
Feelyn *2
Ella *2
Maciej *4
Olga *3
Akendram *3
Esmeralda *2

GG's! smiley

Hmm... well I only buy Action packs since I'm an avid Pussycats collector and horde as much as I can, hehe! Most of my decks are Pussycats variants so taht's my reason for buying my them. You should buy packs where you have alot to gain from, how I see it:
Action = Utility
Cool = Power
Danger = Most Expensive cards

GG's! smiley

Create a subject