sunday 06/04/2008

It also depends on who you would like to focus more on.
I think La Junta has better support cards than Montana.
so you'd probably be best using the supporting cards from La junta, 12 or less stars, and going with Primary Montana.
something like Don/Edd/Rosa, Edd/Rosa, Mona/Ottavia, Prince Jr/Pino, Maybe throw in Giovanni might be good.
Combined with Bryan, Jane Ramba, Wardog, Dean.
One build i think i used once...
Don
Edd
Mona
Pino (I prefer Pino)

Bryan
Jane Ramba
Dean
Wardog

you could also use

Rosa
Edd
Mona
Ottavia

Bryan
Jane Ramba
Dean
Wardog

this spreads out your potential power, and gives you an extra damage reducer.
These decks are base starting points, feel free to add and drop here, and there as you please.

I assume Lyse Teria Cr is out of Reach... therefore i did not include her in these deck builds..

saturday 05/04/2008

@Ryder:
I think.. I prefer Ice Jim than Gaia, I like SOA..

friday 04/04/2008

Yup, tanaereva Wee Lee more dangerous
I think why Bangers is more famous is because of their high power card (in low level, graff and b ball) and their damage reducer. (b ball, juicy lord, vermyn n)

And Sheitane rocks Hels face anyday smiley

Actually, Buck has 9 power with ability and bonus active. Thought I should point that out.

thursday 03/04/2008

How about Rescue Deck?

Problem with having the same bonus, is it's easy to forget which cards have the bonus, so if you have 3 roots, and one Gheist, it's possible that you'll forget the gheist doesn't have stop ability.

i guess it's doable, but you might get bored easily, more quickly i think than playing Mono, because at least with mono, it's got the entertaining card relationships, and you know you've always got the bonus.
mono = more Reliable.

so, in conclusion, there is nothing wrong with it, you can do it, but most players wouldn't.

It'll be hard to get a Good Nightmare deck, if you have few clintz, as a lot of their power players are expensive.
you have some supportive Nightmare already, but none of em are really tier 1 nightmare.
Estalt
Erzsebet
Mojo
Hel

is an Ok starting point i guess.

so, you need 12 stars to support it.

finding a strong 12 star support clan might be difficult.
LA Junta can do it. I guess All stars can pull it off.

Try all stars, you already have 9 stars, so you can just pop in Dan, for a quick support clan.

but likely, you wouldn't fair so well using Bhudd Amelia, Lewis, and Dan. as you should at least have Striker, or Alexei

if you can rustle up 1k clintz, you can get Alexei, and Mario, and take out Lewis.(Lewis has more reliable power, but less damage than Amelia and Bhudd)

So, i suggest
Estalt
Erzsebet
Mojo
Hel

Alexei
Bhudd
Amelia
Mario

that could be pretty good on your budget.

are you making this Deck for ELO?

Support power +1 gives you 1 power for each card of the same clan in your hand (including that card too).
Eg. if you have 2 sentinels: rick, and john, and two not-sentinel cards: rick's damage will be 3, and john's power will be 7. If you draw miss cloe with them: rick will get an extra damage, and john will get additional power. If they are alone from the clan the will still get 1 stat added.

OTK is no good unless you have a hand of Kolos, Lost Hog, Kinjo, and Ambre....

wednesday 02/04/2008

How do you not understand, "chosen from all the characters of the game"?
By the way, the search feature is your friend.

Here are the exact deck distributions, for anyone interested:

With 4 cards from Clan A, 3 cards from Clan B, and a Leader
1 out of 70 decks have 4 cards from Clan A
12 out of 70 decks have 3 cards from Clan A and 1 card from Clan B
18 out of 70 decks have 2 cards from Clan A and 2 cards from Clan B
4 out of 70 decks have 1 card from Clan A and 3 cards from Clan B
4 out of 70 decks have 3 cards from Clan A and Leader
18 out of 70 decks have 2 cards from Clan A, 1 card from Clan B, and Leader
12 out of 70 decks have 1 card from Clan A, 2 cards from Clan B, and Leader
1 out of 70 decks have 3 cards from Clan B and Leader

Long story short, if the Leader ability is counted as a bonus, then over time you only have about 5% fewer bonus activations than with a standard 4/ 4 dual clan deck. However, 5 stars holds a big slot for Type 1 and ELO play...a slot that many people feel more comfortable filling in other ways than with a Leader.

tuesday 01/04/2008

It has been fixed this morning.
Please reload a correct deck.

Personally, I prefer Ashigaru with Freaks. You waste less pillz that way.

10 messages

Splata cr!!! how could u betray me!!! why must u be a soleil!!!!! why must u be so expensive!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! ( until i get you of course smiley)

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&id_subject=281923&subject_page=0

Well.. don't forget nightmare roots / gheist
this two clans, works well. you can use many build, but try this one
Stop Trooper (Nightmare roots)
no kolos, no kenny, but the most expensive one is nahi Cr. (well duh, she is cheaper than kenny)
4 full stop ready against rescue.

first I complain too against rescue, but now I feel happy against rescue because if my draw not too bad (at least one nuke), I will win.

monday 31/03/2008

13 messages

Ok thanks guys
Lock this post please

Thanks
Please, close the post

I'd change Feelyn to Gwen 1* and level up Charlie to 5*, then change Lunatik to Na Boh

Create a subject